TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T2 Mission: Balfours Secret (2008/09/20)

short but nice. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    In one room,I hear a spider behind what looks like a secret door and there is a banner that cannot be slashed...WHERE IS THE BUTTON to open the door? Specifics please!
    I think, in the meantime you found it, if not read this!

Look at the Bookwall on the right side, the shor side, there is a redbook

I finally got a chance to play this and thoroughly enjoyed it! It's a beautiful little town with interesting gameplay and just enough loot hunting to keep you poking into corners. Very well done. Thanks!

Can't open one tomb in the wall in the first room with a zomby lying between other two tombs. Lockpicks don't seem to work and no key for it. Is there some lever or button i hadn't notoced?

Welcome to the forums, Sneaky Aniza!

If I have you in the correct room and I think I do the locked "tomb" door does open with lockpicks, at least for me. There's nothing vital in there, just loot so if you can't get it open it's no big deal.

Thanks for a hearty welcome! I see. But the point is I've probably missed some loot along the way to the crypt and now can't get 2500 gold. I've seen somewhere in the thread some secret door is discussed. Guess i'll try to find it. Actually I've found one. Hope there is another one

Hi, posting/asking after 10 years of release, but i give a try. There is a chest in Tesla's secret room, left to the door. Where is the key to unlock it?

Short but nice, tricky mission.
    Thank you!

I just went to check and it can be picked open. I'm playing with my old Darkloader and without NewDark so it's possible that with it installed, it messes something up, I guess. There's nothing important in there, just a speed potion.

Many thanks for checking it Nightwalker! In the game, the chest wasn't pickable for me + smashing didn't work as well. I thought it was a secret. But anything special, then.
    Okay, thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12