TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fan Mission: Redemption (by Brynolf 2008-10-13)

T2 Fan Mission: Redemption (by Brynolf 2008-10-13)

Updated version 2008-10-15. Includes fixes of some minor things mentioned in this thread.

After almost 11 months it's finally ready. Even though this is my first mission, I feel like I've built it several times. As soon as I've learned something new, then I've gone through the mission to implent what I just learned. I hope you will enjoy it! Download from the links below.

Dowload from The Circle and Darklurker:
    http://www.thief-thecircle.com/download.asp?fid=1387

Download from thiefmissions.com: Cheap Thief Missions:
    http://thiefmissions.com/m/Redemption#m

I especially want to thank the beta testers, Nightshifter, Pavlovscat and bikerdude. You did a marvelous job in making this mission look a hundred times better. I'm forever grateful to you. It was great to get to know you some.

I also want to thank everyone over at the Guild who taught me so much and helped me solve a lot of problems. You are one of the kindest bunch of people on the planet.

Many, many thanks also to jtr7 and Procession for doing all the proof reading of all in-game documents.

Dussander - Thank you for setting up and managing the beta testing forum over at http://shalebridgecradle.co.uk/testing/

Thanks to all that are hosting this mission.
    Last edited by Brynolf; 27th Oct 2015 at 12:24.

Amazing how many first missions are coming out recently. Downloading now and looking forward to it very much. Thank you Brynolf.

Keeper of FMs
    Congrats on getting this one released, Brynolf! It's a great mission.

congrats on releasing brynolf!!!!

Many thanks to you both, pavlovscat and nightshifter. Thanks for all the work, effort and time you gave into this mission. It was great doing team work with you.

congratulations brynolf on your first fan mission! downloading now.

Archivist
    Two Swedish dromeders releasing their debut mission in the same week. Talk about coincidence

Great job, Brynolf! Looking forward to play it.

Down loading now and looking forward to playing your first efforts and the many more hopefully to come in the future. Thanks Brynolf

Is it just me, or does that screenshot have "Komag Tut" written all over it? (Don't take that the wrong way. It's just that, that house looks like it started off as the one in the Komag Tut)

You've done a good job on that, BTW.

Congrat's on the release!

Congratulations Brynolf! And thank you. This looks fantastic!

Does anyone know to enter the trickster room, the one with a scythe? The holy room passage has a hole but I just get stuck behind a pillar when I go through it...

....and I also couldn't find the sword

Excellent mission btws...and if this is your first mission, I reeeally look forward to your next ones

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    ....and I also couldn't find the sword
    From the hotel, look for a house containing a single occupant. He mentions that he is hiding his gambling room from the Hammerites. Search his desk carefully in his Office.

Also: How do you open the gates leading into the 'creepy' mansion, past the tunnel with spiders?
    Last edited by bob_doe_nz; 13th Oct 2008 at 21:12. Reason: Wrong room!!!

Southquarter.com/fms
    I have to cry foul a bit for the spot near the hotel where you can rope arrow up to a wooden beam, but when you try to jump over a nearby wall, you hit an invisible barrier causing you to fall to the ground and take significant damage. That's a bit of a dirty trick, isn't it?

Otherwise, congrats on the release...

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    I was stuck here a while too. Did you find your second objective yet? Hidden switch on the wall side of the stair way in the mayors office

He has keys, switches and loot overly hidden in my opinion. It is still decent gameplay when I am not stuck like I am now looking for a key to the pizza palor closet
    How did my post get quoted? I deleted it because I managed to find the solution... but thanks for the help. Now it's my turn to help you: pizza palor closet key is on the doorframe as you enter that room

Yeah I had the same 'problem' as Brethren, I thought that was where to go next.

Now I need help. I am at the Haunted House and can't get in and can't work out what to do next. I am assuming the next step is to find a key to open the gate in the market area, can someone give me the answer?

jtr7
    Congratulations on releasing your first mission, Brynolf! Many more to come, we hope!

Hi...Great mission....Commendable 1st Mission,well done!

I am stuck.....Where is the key talked about lost by the two men climbing on the buildings

AlsoWhat do I do to get in to the haunted house past the spider corridor

I must admit I had a hearty laugh whenOn entering the room in the police station where the guards are doing mock battle in the practise room.....I threw a frog-beast egg into the first arena ring,where the guard is...and when the beast popped it sounded the Gong....hahahaha nice one!

Hettie xx

I am looking for a rope arrow. Hint please

Clearinghouse
    Thank you Brynolf! Downloading now.

Keeper of FMs
    Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    He has keys, switches and loot overly hidden in my opinion. It is still decent gameplay when I am not stuck like I am now looking for a key to the pizza palor closet
    Small Hint: Look high up.
    Hint: It is not near the sink.
    Giveaway: Look on top of door frame.

Re: The Creepy Mansion
    Small hint: There is no key.
    Hint: Try something hot & noisy.
    Giveaway: Use a starburst device.

kittykat:
    Have you been to the Police Station yet? Find the armory.

Thanks a bunch for the new mission, downloding now and looking forward to be able to play

Thanks for that Pavlov's Cat

Now I just need to find some evidence to incriminate the Hammers

I am still playing it, but it seems that the story of Jesus had made it into the world of Thief. Joshua who was executed by Captain Pilot who washed his hands

I found some rope arrows floating in mid air just by the Hammarite Garden right of the main doors of the cathedral. Just don't go near them as they act like flying ....stationary arrows.

Thank you! D-loading...

Thanks for all the nice comments. I will try to answer questions that haven't been answered, so that noone is left hanging in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    Does anyone know to enter the trickster room, the one with a scythe? The holy room passage has a hole but I just get stuck behind a pillar when I go through it...
    Could you, please, describe why you are having a problem entering this room. The entrence to the room itself is wide open, unless you have found a way that is not the best way. You may have found a way that neither I nor the beta testers have found. If so, congratulations, it means you are one kind of a taffer.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    Hi...Great mission....Commendable 1st Mission,well done!
    I am stuck.....Where is the key talked about lost by the two men climbing on the buildings
    If you read the document carefully in Mr. Fawlty's, the hotel owners, office, you'll find that...
    hint were playing cards when they discovered this and got up.
    Spoiler It's underneath one of the chairs in the hotel foyer

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    I am looking for a rope arrow. Hint please
    I guess you are still early on in the mission, since there are more rope arrows later on. More than there should be. You need to find the keys to the hotel rooms.....that'll take care of your search for rope arrows.

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast