TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T2 fm - Mechanist Facility Oct/08

T2 - "Mechanist Facility" updated 30-12-2016

"Mechanist Facility" has been updated, the old skybox in terrible aspect with 256x256 has been replaced by the original skyboxe that has 512x512 resolution and with high quality format in TGA, here's the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9b...ew?usp=sharing

Enjoy

Note: The thread for the New Dark version can be found here.
    Last edited by Cardia; 30th Dec 2016 at 13:30.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

Congratulations on Your Release Cardia1

Downloading now! This is Fantastic Work Taffers, as you will discover!

Goody goody, a new FM. Thanks cardia1

I came up with a few things in beta testing as well as set up a forum for discussions and sorting out your login - and I never got any feedback on my test.

That's kinda annoying as I spent a lot of time testing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dussander View Post
    I came up with a few things in beta testing as well as set up a forum for discussions and sorting out your login - and I never got any feedback on my test.

...but ive included you on the betatesters credits list, have you read the readable of this release version?

Congratulations on the release cardia1!

Ops two readme files

Clearing, Pavlovscat, Bretheren, Shadak, could you release the mission without the readable file "Slaughter facility"?

Congrats on the release cardia1!

Could the usual sites mirror this please. Thanks!

Thanks Cardia. I enjoyed the mission very much. At first I said "no way" to hard. Then I brought up the new weapon and found much more success.

Thanks again

Keeper of FMs

Requested file deleted & file mirrored:
    http://www.thief-thecircle.com/download.asp?fid=1394

HOLY SHIT! (I hate that button -.-) Awesome stress reliever...bout time mechanists get slaughtered..I just lol'd over the noble getting electricuted XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    HOLY SHIT! (I hate that button -.-) Awesome stress reliever...bout time mechanists get slaughtered..I just lol'd over the noble getting electricuted XD
    Yea...he must be Homer Simpsons alternate universes self. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    ...but ive included you on the betatesters credits list, have you read the readable of this release version?
    I think Dussander is saying that the beta testing is a two way communication between author and testers. If you do or don't use a tester's suggestions or misunderstandings, they still like to get clarification or reconciliation from the author. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you have released your mission Cardia1.

Good fun! Thanks. Played on normal and will try the harder setting next. Is the 'special weapon' only available on harder levels?
    Thanks.

Congrats on the release! I came in late as a beta-tester, so I'm anxious to see how everything turned out in the end.
    (downloading now)

Quote Originally Posted by Dussander View Post

I got burned like this during my last testing and decided that if I'm not even good enough to respond to, I'm not wasting my time helping someone bug test their mission.

I was told "your thief skills arent good enough" and given no answers or feedback whatsoever to the bugs I found. I no longer volunteer for testing for this very reason.

------

I have not yet played the mission but am looking forward to it. Thank you for another mission Cardia1!

Playing on 'powerful'... "peace through superior firepower"

Please tell me.....What is the special weapon that some speak of?......all I had was mines and fire arrows...was there something I missed?

I started out by just legging it thru the level...and when I stopped,after my marathon and turned round there was not a single ai alive....I just went round picking the pockets and feeling lonely....so I re-did the level,more slowly to give the poor Mechs a chance and...just scraped thru but never saw a special weapon anywhere.

Hettie x

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    Please tell me.....What is the special weapon that some speak of?......all I had was mines and fire arrows...was there something I missed?
    It's only available on 'Powerful' difficulty.

yes...thanks...and where does one procure said device?

To get the special weapon, available on hard only (medium level), you have to go through your "next weapon" key...on my computer, it's the minus key on the calculator.

Congratulations on the release cardia. Visual effects were terrific.

edit: I used the spoiler but it didn't work.... and I'm not a newbie
    Last edited by shifty; 21st Oct 2008 at 14:55.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    yes...thanks...and where does one procure said device?
    I believe you start out with it, and I don't think it's selectable by pressing the numbered weapons. Try pressing the "Next weapon" function. The weapon slot should have some sort of fireball as a weapon and fired as an arrow

PS, if you created 8 (possibly 9?) missions like this, where are you going to put the next few slaughter FMs? The sun? Or planet X? Or some remote facility on Earth? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    I believe you start out with it, and I don't think it's selectable by pressing the numbered weapons. Try pressing the "Next weapon" function. The weapon slot should have some sort of fireball as a weapon and fired as an arrow

PS, if you created 8 (possibly 9?) missions like this, where are you going to put the next few slaughter FMs? The sun? Or planet X? Or some remote facility on Earth? XD
    Lol, thanks for playing this one Lawviz, there are still some planets that i havent used it yet, such as Pluton, Uran, Neptune and Jupiter, and i do itend to do a mission for those planets, two of them will consist on a fighting gameplay like this one ive just released and hopefully if i can one will be like the hammerite deathmatch by Yandros, and the other two will be more thief style.

Cheers
    Pedro Quintela

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    Requested file deleted & file mirrored:
    http://www.thief-thecircle.com/download.asp?fid=1394
    Thanks Pavlovscat

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    I think Dussander is saying that the beta testing is a two way communication between author and testers. If you do or don't use a tester's suggestions or misunderstandings, they still like to get clarification or reconciliation from the author. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you have released your mission Cardia1.
    It was my mistake i guess i confused Dussander with Dwaggon and therefore i thought he had me reported already about his testing, anyway thanks for playing this one John