TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T3 FM: The Keeper by Savar (Nov 10, 2008) Update: Version 2.0

Clearinghouse

T3 FM: The Keeper by Savar (Nov 10, 2008) Update: Version 2.0

First of all, this map is based at original TDS map. Of cause, I wished to make it more beautiful but my knowledge of the T3Editor is not good enough for it. You'll see a huge number of objects so be prepared for a hard gameplay. Climbing glovers should help you a lot.

This story take place in the South Quarter. A year passed since Garrett activated the Last Glyph. So here is the continuing of TDS story. In this FM you'll find out what is going on with Garrett, the keepers and the hag now. Some mystical event took place in the City and Garrett saw it in his dream...

Both TDS characters and the great names of history were used in this FM. Altho there is a tragical story of pagans from North Quarter - a religious carnage that took place 30 years ago. I would like to make FM about the North Quarter in future but it will be another story.

Спасибо, Savar

Big thanks to Tiens (in some ways she is a co-author of this FM), Serge and James Packer.
    Language support: English, Russian, Italian, German.

Screenshots.

Version 2.0 available: TDS_Keeper_v2.zip

Fixed bugs:

- disappearing loot is deleted
    - the hole with zombie is closed till the moment player gets the glovers
    - boxes used for climbing are unbreakable now
    - only one way to the pagan artefact (climbing on boxes) left free, other ways are blocked
    - bugs in both shops are fixed
    - lots of invisible walls are added
    - some secrets with arrows are moved to better places
    - some NPC's ways are improved
    - some doors, that covers "ways to nowhere", replaced with mesh
    - mistakes in texts are fixed

Thanks Krenim for Italian translation!
    Thanks Beleg for German translation!
    Tiens has fixed the bugs that plagued the original release. Thanks again, Tiens!
    Savar, thanks for mission!
    Last edited by clearing; 23rd May 2009 at 06:30. Reason: Update: Version 2.0

Sweet!! Thanks!

I just love all these new releases. My only complaint is that I do not have time enough to play them.
    It's so easy, but I can't do it.
    So risky - but I gotta chance it.
    It's so funny, there's nothing to laugh about

Keeper of FMs
    It's good to see another TDS FM released!
    Mirrors here:
    http://www.thief-thecircle.com/download.asp?fid=1400

Why are there so few T3 missions? Just a few gameplay flaws, could it really make THAT much of a diffrence?

Keeper of FMs
    You have to learn to use an entirely different editor. Many people don't care to spend the time when they are perfectly happy making T1/T2 missions.

bikerdude
    sweeet.....

It never occured to me to modify one of the original maps... i wonder how much bigger it will be..?

biker

CrackedGear did that in 'Silence' aswell. He used Auldale.

SS

bikerdude
    Ok i have blacked jacted all the crucial guards, found 3x secret entrances that i cant enter, collected 700g, but no where near enough to buy the climbing gloves....

b.

Oh sweet another T3 fm...I am in heaven....Thank you...all the work involved is truly appreciated....

Congatulations on the release Savar! Love those T3 FM's.

Clearinghouse
    pavlovscat, SinisterShadow, thanks for the mirrors!

Great mission....I am stuck

How do I get into the house by the fountain with the Hammer guard inside...the note says Richard has the spare key but where is Richard?

Also.........How do I get out from the place where the medallion is...once I get down there I cannot get back up

Thanks

Hettie xx

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    How do I get into the house by the fountain with the Hammer guard inside...the note says Richard has the spare key but where is Richard?
    Do not look for Robert - he's in a prison. You can read his message near the Pawlock Prison. First of all find Robert's house - it's near the campfire in the street. Get inside. Then you'll need to climb over rafters. Put a box (the same building) and a garbage pail (near the well) on the barrel near the fireplace. It's tricky. I used one more box (on beams in the street, opposite the street vendor) for it.

Also.........How do I get out from the place where the medallion is...once I get down there I cannot get back up
    You will need climbing glovers to get out of there. It's better not to go there if you don't have climbing glovers yet.
    Last edited by Tiens; 12th Nov 2008 at 09:53. Reason: I forgot the correct name

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerdude View Post
    Ok i have blacked jacted all the crucial guards, found 3x secret entrances that i cant enter, collected 700g, but no where near enough to buy the climbing gloves....
    Find the key to Lord Slaver's house (a hammer guards inside) - I have already told in my previous post how to get it. Loot from there will let you to buy the glovers.

I'm also stuck... I have KO'd everyone, been in the rafters, have 875 loot, but have found no keys, so cannot enter any locked doors. Where are keys and/or more loot? Thanks

Thank you Tiens.......

I found the easiest way up into the rafters is to jump on the barrel and then to the fire mantle-piece,and then just jump up to the beams...saves getting loads of buckets etc...Richards key is also up there just look around all the rafters/beams

I need help to get into the city librairy and where is the key to the pagan hideout. I'ts the pagan that was sitting on a chair by his door.
    thanks
    Silent Warrior
    Last edited by Silent _Warrior; 11th Nov 2008 at 15:39.

Gosh this is very difficult in places....I need the pagan artifact,and I need the key for the city Libary too

Thanks. Always a great pleasure playing T3-missions!

Keeper of FMs
    I have to say that this is a tough mission...in a good way, though! I've really had to stop and think about what to do. I am really enjoying seeing the same old city made fresh again. A big Thank You to Savar!!

maybe there will be someone along to answer soon...these rubber climbing gloves are ruining my hands..........I always like to dress the part when playing thief.....but the smell when I have finished a game....phew!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent _Warrior View Post
    I need help to get into the city librairy...
    You need not the City Library itself. You need to climb to the Library's roof. The key to the Library's Attic is on Robert house roof. It's better to climb at broken fence near the house. Then creep on the beam to the roof of the Robert house ground floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent _Warrior View Post
    ...where is the key to the pagan hideout. It's the pagan that was sitting on a chair by his door...
    There's no key for that door and no room after it.

...I need the pagan artifact...
    Find Lady Elisabeth Residence and turn your back to it. One street goes to Gloomy Lane, second - to a street vendor, last - to the prison (this way you need to follow). There's a slope of a roof on the left side of the street. You can see a pagan simbol at the wall. The pagan artefact is on this roof.
    Last edited by Tiens; 12th Nov 2008 at 09:55. Reason: I forgot the correct name

Can't get to that damn artifact. Also, is there any way to enter the secret room up in the passage where you find the dagger?

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast