TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491419242526272829

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    I need help with the 4 Shrines please

I have done the Water Shrine. I dropped the Heart of Water in it. I'm supposed to get the Earth Key correct? I don't have it.
    Activating the Water Shrine should make the Earth Key appear, yes. You haven't picked it up and it isn't there?

Note that the Water Shrine has two floors, with floating water between them. I think the Heart should be dropped in the deadly water on the lower floor. The Earth Key should show up on the pedestal in the centre.
    Last edited by jiansonz; 4th Nov 2015 at 16:28.

That's it!! I didn't notice it on the pedestal. Perfect. Thank you again, so much.

Right Im doing the Epilogue now, and I am thoroughly stuck. I cannot believe this.

I fed the frog,
    drank the bottle of whatever,
    hearing voices!
    got my gear, and that's it. Nothing else in those rooms are frobbable. I can't pick up the bottle by the corner of the fireplace, which I presume is for watering the plants,
    I can't pick up the matches, not frobbable at all,
    can't pick up the letter on the desk, not frobbable,
    I have read Ezther's note
    the fireplace isn't frobbable

I've no idea what is wrong

Things in the epilogue become frobbable in a very specific order. After feeding the frogs a carrot, the bottle by the fireplace (the bottle is on the floor and just to the right of the fireplace in the room with the plants) should be possible to pick up. If it isn't (maybe the carrot ended up outside its trigger area or something?), try a restart.

I thought that also, and it might be the carrot. I could not manouvre properly to hilite the frogs so I just threw the carrot inside and it landed in the little water.

The frogs do not highlight. I used the 'drop' key and the carrot ended up somewhere in the centre of the cage.

I don't now if this a New Dark problem, but I'm replaying the Dracula reloaded mission again, but I can't get into the cemetary at the start. I know I have to use the crowbar on the gate, but it doesn't highlight. Did I forget something to do first?

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Please anyone????
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I don't now if this a New Dark problem, but I'm replaying the Dracula reloaded mission again, but I can't get into the cemetary at the start. I know I have to use the crowbar on the gate, but it doesn't highlight. Did I forget something to do first?

I suppose you mean the area early in mission 2, The Return. The mentioning of the crowbar suggests this. Yes, that gate should definitely highlight. It worked for me when I tried it just now.

Are you playing the NewDark version of the campaign?

I don't know.
    Where can I find this version so I can download it again?

I don't know.
    You can check the filename in the folder where you store T2 missions. The NewDark version is called 'dracula_reloaded_newdark_v2'

Where can I find this version so I can download it again?

Here.

How can I return to the present after having seen Belial and stolen the Dragon amulet?

No problems, I've just found myself: getting rid of Belial and the two haung guards, getting the four elemental relics with rope arrows from the rafters and placing them on the four statues with the opened hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    No problems, I've just found myself: getting rid of Belial and the two haung guards, getting the four elemental relics with rope arrows from the rafters and placing them on the four statues with the opened hands.
    Nicely done getting through.
    (Although I've never needed any ropes getting the relics - just avoiding the deadly floor parts and leaning forward have been enough)

If you haven't played it before, you're in for a treat the next mission. I think The Darkthrone is majestic, difficult and fun. Not always strightforward finding the way around and understanding the puzzles.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491419242526272829