TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813182328 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

Need help with dracula mission 2:

WHERE are the special weapons you can use to kill the vampire girls? Exact location please....I have been looking all over.

Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    Need help with dracula mission 2:

WHERE are the special weapons you can use to kill the vampire girls? Exact location please....I have been looking all over.
    Have you found the hermit's hut? If not, look for the statue opposite the archway to the area with the three vampires. There's a switch that makes the statue slide to reveal a corridor. Go down the shaft and you've found the hermit's hut.

If you've found the hut, then have a very close look at the painting (the note should give you a hint, although I don't recall what it says exactly). There's a switch there that opens a secret door (IIRC, it was a trapdoor in one corner of the room). Behind you'll find your weapons.

@everyone else:
    I'm still stuck at the dungeon ruins (see the last post on page 2 of this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Ieldra View Post
    No, I haven't found that message yet. As for holes filled with water, I'm aware of three: the one I came in, one in the west tower and one in another tower with a piece of wood and two frogbeasts. None of these is an exit....so what have I missed?
    Or are you telling me this area is a dead and, and I must find another exit from the water-filled cave?
    The dungeon with the thieves is a side area. You can skip it completely, unless you want the loot.

Along the outside walls is a passage into a cave. You'll find Igor's second letter there. (When I write "outside walls," I don't mean the dungeon itself, but the one's containing the entire area you are in.)

Puzzled in Dracula mission 3

OK I have the crypt key but I have not seen anywhere (in the past) that I can use it! Where do I go to use this key??

If I have to get back to normal time, how do I do it? I never did finish this mission, because the stupid game kept crashing! But in this new installment,it works great....but I never DID find out how to get back to my own time before the game started crashing on the first version of dracula 3.

Where do I go to use this key??
    IIRC, this key is for a door behind the throne room. The throne room is open after you have been to the private chambers and seen Dracula's wife fall to death.

If I have to get back to normal time, how do I do it? I never did finish this mission, because the stupid game kept crashing! But in this new installment,it works great....but I never DID find out how to get back to my own time before the game started crashing on the first version of dracula 3.
    You must solve the number puzzle in the area beyond the catacombs and enter the resulting number into the number lock there. Then the door between the two pentagrams on the wall will open and reveal the way.
    If you want to be really spoiled, the number is1476.

[QUOTE=Ieldra;1790950]IIRC, this key is for a door behind the throne room. The throne room is open after you have been to the private chambers and seen Dracula's wife fall to death.

Still have a question about the throne room:

Yes, I have seen the part where draculas wife falls...but...do you mean the room on the left side down the huge stone hall that has two fake guards standing by it?

This is the only room I see that represents a throne and I do not see any way BEHIND IT!

webe, Just have something in your inventory that shrinks when something is highlighted. The place where you put the key is behind the part of the throne where you rest your back (i forgot the name of that section, lol)

I notices a few changes in the darkthrone and the epilogue:
    You made Belial immortal...before the remake, he could be killed with a sword, and Dracula was a lot stronger(he couldn't be harmed by the sword but flash bombs could kill him(?) I only had 1 flash bomb but he winced, thats enough for me lol(
    I loved the last comment Garrett made in the epilogue hehe. Also, the guards outside his house were in T shaped, arms outstretched...i wonder what happened lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    webe, Just Also, the guards outside his house were in T shaped, arms outstretched...i wonder what happened lol.

http://www.poienari.extra.hu/dracula_main.htm

This is the only room I see that represents a throne and I do not see any way BEHIND IT!
    Maybe I should have said *through* the room. There is a switch on a statue right of the throne. It opens a secret door.

Going blind apparently,

Part 3 - In Elizabeth's room what does the lever next to the mirror open?
    (Very nice work with the mirror.)

EDIT: Here we go again; got it straight away - look up.
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 20th Nov 2008 at 07:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Part 3 - In Elizabeth's room what does the lever next to the mirror open?
    Opens the attic door above. Rope to climb up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    ahh yes, silly me, didn't see that XD..(isn't it "epilogue"? prologues are introductions right? gah im out of it today -.-)

Final Chapter - Hard. My computer is acting up so the game is very dark. I am having trouble finding what to do next, so need some help, please.

I found message #2 on a ledge. In no particular order, I fired the cannon; swam through a water tunnel and up a rope; went into 2 pools of water and retrieved whatever was there; roped up into the rafters and was able to drop down onto a walkway that had no exit except to climb a wood beam up to a window and drop down to the stairway; roped down into 2-3 openings and picked up what I could find; frobbed a torch to open one gate. Got into the area with the thieves and stole their spoils. There appears to be a door under the stairway that I can't trigger to open.
    Obviously, I'm missing something important.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Final Chapter - Hard. My computer is acting up so the game is very dark. I am having trouble finding what to do next, so need some help, please.

I found message #2 on a ledge. In no particular order, I fired the cannon; swam through a water tunnel and up a rope; went into 2 pools of water and retrieved whatever was there; roped up into the rafters and was able to drop down onto a walkway that had no exit except to climb a wood beam up to a window and drop down to the stairway; roped down into 2-3 openings and picked up what I could find; frobbed a torch to open one gate. Got into the area with the thieves and stole their spoils. There appears to be a door under the stairway that I can't trigger to open.
    That area is transitory and completely optional. You have the second letter, so you were on the right path. Go back there and look for the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    ahh yes, silly me, didn't see that XD..(isn't it "epilogue"? prologues are introductions right? gah im out of it today -.-)
    Yes yes, it's in the Epilogue Sorry!

Final Chapter - Hard.
    I do believe the entire castle can be avoided (as in you dont have to go in, but you'll be at the castle grounds as you pass it.

When I tried to play the original Dark Throne, i got serious frame-rate problems; dropping to about 3 fps on entering the Throne Room. Nothing worked - just had to quit

But with this Reloaded version no problems whatsoever - have finally been able to play this great mission right through, & (hopefully) the whole campaign from beginning to end, uninterrupted

So, whatever you did Sensut, thank-you so much

Part 5 to go - absolutely loving this!
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 21st Nov 2008 at 10:00.

I finally finished the mission last night. Awesome Missions, it really worth downloaded it

Thanks for everybody. I am glad that I managed to make it playable for everybody.

A little help with Drac's Dungeon, Please?

I have looked for a clue through all the earlier Dracula threads, and I am really stuck, having found nothing.

I have done everything possible in the Dracula's Dungeon area three times, and I cannot find where to go next! I'm left with the possibility that the area where "I can't go that way" at the very beginning of is now open. Then there's the unfrobbable walled up archway at the bottom of the circular stairs, or a second unfrobbable locked gate with a notice on the other side of it in the spider tunnels...

The sad thing is, I completed this FM the first time it was released, having to "cheat" using this invaluable forum!

Brook, I'm stuck at the same place. Finished it on the 1st release, and I know the gate in the spider tunnel opens....but how?? I'm just told to go back to where I found the 2nd letter and look for the right way.??

Brook, I'm stuck at the same place. Finished it on the 1st release, and I know the gate in the spider tunnel opens....but how?? I'm just told to go back to where I found the 2nd letter and look for the right way.??
    2nd Letter? Maybe if I knew where that was...!

Unless for some reason the 2nd letter is the one under the rock at the beginning, in which case I am just as lost!

My mistake; the letter under the rock is the #1 letter. I remember climbing up a rope to a ledge for the #2nd letter but I don't remember where.
    Someone needs to throw us a bone...please...

Igor's 2nd letter & moving on from that area:-

There's another cave (like the one you entered the Dracula's Dungeon area) not too far from that entry. Explore that 2nd cave - climb onto the ledge where you'll see a scroll - the 2nd letter - & look for another vine leading up (you may have to adjust your gamma a bit). There's no exit from within the ruins themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Igor's 2nd letter & moving on from that area:-

There's another cave (like the one you entered the Dracula's Dungeon area) not too far from that entry. Explore that 2nd cave - climb onto the ledge where you'll see a scroll - the 2nd letter - & look for another vine leading up (you may have to adjust your gamma a bit). There's no exit from within the ruins themselves.
    Can you pleeeze be more specific?

At the beginning of Mission 5, Igor is up on a ledge, to the right is the spider cave, and to the left is a tunnel that cannot be penetrated. Is that what you are talking about?

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813182328 ... LastLast