TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

10Brooklyn01 - the area I'm referring to is Dracula's Dungeon (the ruins of 5 towers) beyond the spider caves - where there are thieves trying to clean the place out. (once you're there, forget about the spider caves & the campsite). You need to find another cave / tunnel which exits the area around the Dungeon, & is very similar to the one you entered this area by. Look carefully around that cliff face - it's easy to miss.

Hope that helps

Thanks so much Sticky! I can't believe I missed that! I must have circled around a dozen times both inside and outside!

For the next poor soul:

As you emerge from the spider tunnel, keep looking to the right and go all the way around untill you are almost to the half-knocked over picket fence. The entrance is cut into the same wall as the exit from the spider tunnel. Unbelievable!

Of course, once I got to the next section, my memory came back to me!

Good stuff, 10Brooklyn01 - glad to help. I actually found the cave after a little while, but never spotted the vine arrow out. Spent a long time re-exploring everywhere until I figured there just had to be a way out of the cave (where Igor's 2nd message is)
    Ahh...just happens sometimes...
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 22nd Nov 2008 at 23:35. Reason: spoiler cover

Hi there,

i need some help in part 1.. I'm stuck in Dracula's catacombs/hallway.
    i managed to open the gate and i robbed all the coffins, but neither do i know how to get into mina's cell nor do i have any clue as how to enter the second door where the lever is missing (where a "skeleton kind of guy" is guarding) and i already visited the cache.
    please help

Mina's Cell:

The key is in the over the inside doorway of one of Dracs' Brides' coffin rooms.

The lever:

When you have collected Mina, and cleared out Drac's floor "cache" and get his sword, etcetera, the lever is laying on the floor close to where you enter the area with the skeleton dudes are- and where the lever is needed on the opposite side of that room.

thanks! that helped a lot... now i'm out of the ottoman fortress and i can't pass the iron gate there. unfortunately i forgot to read the letter at the beginning where the werewolf was, so i have to return there (i think i'll have to return there anyway, but i'm not sure.).
    what do i have to do?

Need helpon dracula 4th missionFirst of all where do you get the gold amulet that opens up the throne floor to go down to the tombs?

Second how do you obtain information about stephan?

Third, how do you open up what looks like a safe in library? Where specifically is the switch?

webe123 - third question: look at the time!

Quote Originally Posted by ShippO- View Post
    thanks! that helped a lot... now i'm out of the ottoman fortress and i can't pass the iron gate there. unfortunately i forgot to read the letter at the beginning where the werewolf was, so i have to return there (i think i'll have to return there anyway, but i'm not sure.).
    what do i have to do?
    Drop Mina by the gate. Go back and close the door to the fort, and either get out before it shuts, or hop over the wall into the moat and climb out!

Part 5 - how do you get into the vendor's hut (across from the 'bar')?

You can only get in on the Expert difficulty level. You have to climb over the counter of the stand in front to access the side door.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    You can only get in on the Expert difficulty level. You have to climb over the counter of the stand in front to access the side door.
    That was the first time for me that window shutters highlighted only from the inside!

In Sensut's "some loots" it's supposed to be available on "sneak" & "fight" - played on sneak & no doors frobbable

Sensut!

Dracula final chapter help

OK so I am at the abandoned castle....I have looked everywhere on the top and bottom floors,but I just do not see what I am supposed to do next! NOW WHAT??

Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    Dracula final chapter help

OK so I am at the abandoned castle....I have looked everywhere on the top and bottom floors,but I just do not see what I am supposed to do next! NOW WHAT??
    "For the next poor soul:

As you emerge from the spider tunnel, keep looking to the right and go all the way around untill you are almost to the half-knocked over picket fence. The entrance is cut into the same wall as the exit from the spider tunnel. Unbelievable!"
    ..says 10Brooklyn01

Finally finished!! Yea! My difficulty was my ambient light.

Don't read the following unless you're desperate: It was very difficult to find the tunnel on my right a short distance before the small knocked down fence. Once inside and up the rope, I also failed to spot the other opening

A very well-done series and a great big thanks to Sensut for all your time and effort.

Need help with little boat in dracula 5

It seems I came out to a place where there is a guy that is fishing and is asleep, tied with a chain to a piece of wood sticking out of the water,where do I go from here? I tried looking in the river,but it goes no where! I cannot see any way to climb up to what looks like a city on the other side of the river high above either.

webe123

Hint 1 - read the letter in the basket.
    Hint 2 - there are underwater openings on the other side.
    Hint 3 - swim upriver.

Sensut: I think, with Reloaded, you've taken an excellent series of missions & turned it into one the very finest campaigns we've seen. Darker & more sinister, the plot is stronger & more continuous, & there's so many real improvements & expansions - what is obviously a labour of love for you comes across as fully realised now.

Big thanx for all your hard work & for sharing this with us!
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 24th Nov 2008 at 07:17.

Stuck in Part 2: The Return / Level: Fight

Sensut, thank you for this dark series.

Unfortunately I am stuck in part 2. Found the key to the crypt, used it, right statue moved, clicked the button, my voice said 'there must be another way' or something like that.. I have no idea where to look now or how to continue. I am afraid that I would be glad to receive a strong hint or even more.

Quote Originally Posted by theft-proof View Post
    Sensut, thank you for this dark series.

Unfortunately I am stuck in part 2. Found the key to the crypt, used it, right statue moved, clicked the button, my voice said 'there must be another way' or something like that.. I have no idea where to look now or how to continue. I am afraid that I would be glad to receive a strong hint or even more.
    same for me, and thanks for the help in mission1 !

I believe that what you've missed is:

hint: The target on the garden wall.

bigger hint: Hit it in the right place with an arrow.

spoiler: If you shoot it in the right place, the door to the small tomb in the corner opens. In there, you'll find that the button you pushed moved a coffin and opened a passageway for you.

Thank you, Nightwalker :-)

I believe that what you've missed is:
    bigger hint: Hit it in the right place with an arrow.
    Did not miss but misunderstood.
    thought of a target for archery or dart not a clock

bit embarrassed

thanks, now i dont know where to put the alchemist, what exactly is meant by "the people's fortress" ?

ShippO. you've to take him to a certain spot in the area where the Brides are.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

It's funny how I killed the brides in the first mission and they're back again in the 2nd mission

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast