TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910152025 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

Is there something wrong with this fan mission or am I the only one experiencing this? I think I found a bug.....

OK, the part where you put a sleeping potion into the drink it checks off when I first do it...BUT after looking at my objectives later on in the game.... it was not checked off at all! I thought that was strange. I could have sworn I did that!

So I tried to simply replay the mission all over again and I noticed that for some strange reason when I save, I go back to look at my objectives AFTER I AM POSITIVE I have put the potion in the drink..... and it IS UNCHECKED OFF AGAIN!! What the heck is going on??

I cannot win this mission with the stupid thing unchecking itself off! Is there any way to fix this?

There was not a trouble like this I'm saving everytime after an important event, and reloading but this never occured for me or other players. As I know...

Edit: I tried right now and working perfect for me. Used the Dormicum on the bottle, Objective done, saved, exited the game, uninstalled the mission, reinstalled, reloaded and Objective is Checked as done here. And the other "don't see you" objective checked after the spider cave, returned back to that place and the compatriots sleeping already there like some bears.

Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    Is there something wrong with this fan mission or am I the only one experiencing this? I think I found a bug.....

OK, the part where you put a sleeping potion into the drink it checks off when I first do it...BUT after looking at my objectives later on in the game.... it was not checked off at all! I thought that was strange. I could have sworn I did that!

So I tried to simply replay the mission all over again and I noticed that for some strange reason when I save, I go back to look at my objectives AFTER I AM POSITIVE I have put the potion in the drink..... and it IS UNCHECKED OFF AGAIN!! What the heck is going on??

I cannot win this mission with the stupid thing unchecking itself off! Is there any way to fix this?
    Last edited by Sensut; 25th Nov 2008 at 05:07.

Part 3: how do i get the key for the inner court / left part of the castle where the main building is (as indicated on the map)? i went to the workshop which is at the lowest level of the south-eastern watchtower, however, i can't find any key there thanks for the help.

Find Stefan's evidence in the library, there is the key as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippO- View Post
    Part 3: how do i get the key for the inner court / left part of the castle where the main building is (as indicated on the map)? i went to the workshop which is at the lowest level of the south-eastern watchtower, however, i can't find any key there thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    There was not a trouble like this I'm saving everytime after an important event, and reloading but this never occured for me or other players. As I know...

Edit: I tried right now and working perfect for me. Used the Dormicum on the bottle, Objective done, saved, exited the game, uninstalled the mission, reinstalled, reloaded and Objective is Checked as done here. And the other "don't see you" objective checked after the spider cave, returned back to that place and the compatriots sleeping already there like some bears.

Well I had to replay the mission over, but finally got it working..except THIS time I did not knock out very many people.
    Last edited by webe123; 26th Nov 2008 at 03:20.

Hello!

Im stuck in Mission 4. I cant find the crypt key. In the other thread about this mission it was mentioned that the guard in the library has it on his belt. Well, I knocked and frobbed him but no key. Or did you change something in the new version? (Im playing on normal).

Dainem

edit: Never mind. I found it.
    Last edited by Dainem; 26th Nov 2008 at 18:16.

Mission 4

OK I am stuck, I can not find the keys for the elemental doors. I foudn teh water one but the others no go!! Also the door in tombs - where are the blasted keys!!! thanks! Oh I am on normal

You'll have the next key after using a talisman in a shrine.

Quote Originally Posted by kenbsue View Post
    OK I am stuck, I can not find the keys for the elemental doors. I foudn teh water one but the others no go!! Also the door in tombs - where are the blasted keys!!! thanks! Oh I am on normal

Level 4

You'll have the next key after using a talisman in a shrine.
    Talisman, shrine?????? Which talisman, which shrine? [/QUOTE]

kenbsue - assuming you've placed Dracula's amulet in his coffin, the 4 elemental talismans turn up in the throne room. The shrines (here & there in the castle - you should have seen them by now) have doors marked with elemental symbols. Simply use the key to enter the relevant shrine (the water one has 2 entrances) & 'use' the talisman - you'll get another key each time. Just keep going & you'll get to those doors in the crypt later.

Drac 4

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    kenbsue - assuming you've placed Dracula's amulet in his coffin, the 4 elemental talismans turn up in the throne room. The shrines (here & there in the castle - you should have seen them by now) have doors marked with elemental symbols. Simply use the key to enter the relevant shrine (the water one has 2 entrances) & 'use' the talisman - you'll get another key each time. Just keep going & you'll get to those doors in the crypt later.
    Well not to be dense, but I did drop the amulet, and picked up the 4 stones, plus the key to the water room. Drop the stone in the appropriate place in the water room, but the key is still for the water room and I can not get into earth. (nor none of the other rooms) and can't find any other keys
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 27th Nov 2008 at 20:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieldra View Post

You must solve the number puzzle in the area beyond the catacombs and enter the resulting number into the number lock there. Then the door between the two pentagrams on the wall will open and reveal the way.
    If you want to be really spoiled, the number is1476.
    Are you sure about this?

Stuck at this point, and the 6 isn't frobbable.

drac 4

Quote Originally Posted by kenbsue View Post
    Well not to be dense, but I did drop the amulet, and picked up the 4 stones, plus the key to the water room. Drop the stone in the appropriate place in the water room, but the key is still for the water room and I can not get into earth. (nor none of the other rooms) and can't find any other keys
    got it! the key was inside the water, knew I was being dense!!
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 28th Nov 2008 at 08:27.

ULTIMATE 1.1 UPDATE

I was hoping that will not be need refreshing more, but I saw it right finally to compile a last one yet. Beside some trifles I found out the mistake what sometime blocks the "6" button availability on the puzzle table in the part 3. A doubled link on it caused the problem. The others was mostly visual mistakes but I corrected these at the same time. I recommend this refreshing to everybody because hopefully this is the last one that closes Dracula campaign for all times

The patch is available HERE , the instructions are included in the zip.

-

Clearinghouse
    Beside some trifles I found out the mistake what sometime blocks the "6" button availability on the puzzle table in the part 3.
    Can shoot it with an arrow (the button "6").

Im almost done but I have a problem in the very last mission (in the house):

I dont find the matchsticks. I have fed the "Bunnies" and watered the plants. What now?

Dainem - they should be on a shelf behind the desk with the envelope on it; lean over the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Can shoot it with an arrow (the button "6").
    It's a good idea Now the problem is fixed in the patch. I did not know about this because there was not a trouble for me with it unfortunately.

Unfortunately is not and will not be new series. I finish the Bathory thing and this was everything from me. I started losing the patience unfortunately to the things like Dromed, and I would like to leave properly the things after me. This Reload I did it because of this.
    oh no...
    Give yourself some time to rest, I'm sure you'll be ready for more very soon! The DromEd addiction cannot be cured that easily!
    Anyway, it might be better to do some single missions, not series. This way it will be shorter and more focused, and much less tiring.

So, please promise not to stop making missions for us! OK?

i've probably thought too far (part3): i can't find the right key to enter at the tomb of the blind, where the 2 pentagrams are. i tried everything that made sense to me (using the scroll and the inscription above the door) but no code worked, i tried 0413 and 0134, 0431, 0143... i don't know how to continue..

Quote Originally Posted by ShippO- View Post
    i've probably thought too far (part3): i can't find the right key to enter at the tomb of the blind, where the 2 pentagrams are. i tried everything that made sense to me (using the scroll and the inscription above the door) but no code worked, i tried 0413 and 0134, 0431, 0143... i don't know how to continue..

Quote Originally Posted by theImmortalThief View Post
    oh no...
    Give yourself some time to rest, I'm sure you'll be ready for more very soon! The DromEd addiction cannot be cured that easily!
    Anyway, it might be better to do some single missions, not series. This way it will be shorter and more focused, and much less tiring.

So, please promise not to stop making missions for us! OK?
    Oh no, I have to do more missions for the Bathory campaign. At least for 1 year is that to make Now I'm in a fixing season .

...... I forgot the position of Igor's second note

Give me a right out direction please

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I forgot the position of Igor's second note

Gloria Creep :The moment you come out on the other side of the spider tunnels, turn right immediately. Now look right; you will see a high wall. You must follow that wall almost all the way around, until you see another doorway cut into the wall. Once you know where that is, you might first want to see what you can find in the ruins.

Oh no, I have to do more missions for the Bathory campaign. At least for 1 year is that to make Now I'm in a fixing season .

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910152025 ... LastLast