TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

I've got a new problem: where's the key for the throne room?
    Last edited by ShippO-; 30th Nov 2008 at 06:58.

I'm at the beginning of part 3. I seem to be running round in circles trying to find out how to enter the cemetary.
    It's so easy, but I can't do it.
    So risky - but I gotta chance it.
    It's so funny, there's nothing to laugh about

Quote Originally Posted by SirFreddieM View Post
    I'm at the beginning of part 3. I seem to be running round in circles trying to find out how to enter the cemetary.
    Read the notes and the letter then crowbar.

Thank you Sensut.

Note to self: ALWAYS follow the objectives!!

Mission 2

I have found the key in the alchemists room, used it on the lock next to the Vlad Tepes statue, i press the D shaped button but nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by fetgalningen View Post
    Mission 2

I have found the key in the alchemists room, used it on the lock next to the Vlad Tepes statue, i press the D shaped button but nothing happens
    If I remember correctly:
    Shoot an arrow to the bullīs eye of the target (or do you call it mark? The Thing you normally shoot arrow on it...)

@ sensut: this was one of the most atmospheric and best FM i ever played! Please keep up the good work! I really like to play Bathory. How long will it take to recreate the first chapter?

Btw: I canīt play the mission with the briefings. I donīt even see the new start screen you created. When I try the version without the briefing I can play it.

Dainem

Quote Originally Posted by 10Brooklyn01 View Post
    I forgot the position of Igor's second note

Gloria Creep :The moment you come out on the other side of the spider tunnels, turn right immediately. Now look right; you will see a high wall. You must follow that wall almost all the way around, until you see another doorway cut into the wall. Once you know where that is, you might first want to see what you can find in the ruins.
    ... But I WAS there ... in the ruins ... already.
    I just need the correct position of the second note from Igor
    I guess you mean at the other end of the spider tunnel: the swimming part towards the ruins?

I never got to testing the end of this part for Sensut, so I'm a very troubled Taffer now.
    Please help?!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Trouble @ end of Part 1 (Love Thief)

I've got Mina and I'm at the bottom of the sprial staircase in the dungeon with all the haunts. There are two blood red lakes there also. I can't figure out how to open the gate at the far end. Obviously it needs a lever and I've looked everywhere for it. I climbed up into the crossbeams and got the sword - but no lever. Please help!

Thanks!
    Triamalese

Hi there: Put Mina down for a moment and go to the left in this area. Just crouch and walk slowly .... when you've passed the obstacles you'll see the lever on the ground, right in front of the wall. Go pick up Mina again and walk towards the right of the wall .... at some point you'll see a spot to put the lever in .... and off you go.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

[QUOTE=Gloria Creep;1794592]Hi there: Put Mina down for a moment and go to the left in this area. Just crouch and walk slowly .... when you've passed the obstacles you'll see the lever on the ground, right in front of the wall. Go pick up Mina again and walk towards the right of the wall .... at some point you'll see a spot to put the lever in .... and off you go.

Thanks Gloria! I thought I had looked everywhere. It was getting frustrating.

Triamalese

I know the feeling Triamalese, so I'm glad to be of help to you.

Gloria Creep

Gloria, if you look at page 2 of this thread, you will see that I had the same problem locating note # 2, among other things. Sticky_Fingers put me right - maybe his description will help you!
    Last edited by Brooklyn; 1st Dec 2008 at 05:43. Reason: forgot a letter

Actually, I prefer Sticky Fingers (as a name)

Gloria - better to read the first 2 posts on page 4. Hope that gets you there.

sorry, i'm still stuck in the darkthrone: how do i enter the throne room after having placed the amulet in draculas coffin?

Quote Originally Posted by ShippO- View Post
    sorry, i'm still stuck in the darkthrone: how do i enter the throne room after having placed the amulet in draculas coffin?
    From the Portico. There is the key on the table with golden bones.

Thank you Taffers, for helping me out. I never spotted that entrance before ... I got the second letter from Igor .... and what do I do now?

Yeah, I'm tired I guess .....
    I'm só lucky to have you all around me here on this forum!

Gloria Creep

First off, really enjoying this new version. Before it came out, i was thinking of replaying the original, so this was a nice surprise.
    However, I'm stuck on level two.

Near the waterwheel, I cannot find the key to open the door. Any hints as to where it might be would be appreciated.

Gloria - climb on the ledge where you found the 2nd note & look for a vine to climb (you may need to increase gamma to see it).

(sorry, er90120, don't remember that one)

Thank you, Sensut!

That was a heck of a series It has a great creepy ambience and the
    spoiler:
    hard rocking skeletons were cool
    and at the end
    spoiler:
    Dracula seemed almost friendly...wait...why is he staring at my NECK ???

Er90120.. what is the name of the mission? A guess, and this is a guess only would be to
    spoiler:
    try the crowbar

Quote Originally Posted by Moghedian View Post
    and at the end
    spoiler:
    Dracula seemed almost friendly...wait...why is he staring at my NECK ???
    Yes, he was killed so many times in the history, I believed it that I save him this time Put some garlic on your neck promptly
    Thanks

----

Er90120:
    Near the waterwheel, I cannot find the key to open the door. Any hints as to where it might be would be appreciated.
    Yes, use the crowbar to open that door.

-

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Yes, he was killed so many times in the history, I believed it that I save him this time Put some garlic on your neck promptly
    Thanks

----

Er90120:

Yes, use the crowbar to open that door.

-
    Argh. You know, I think I had the same problem last time. Thank you, that did the trick.

End of Part 2 - need some help please...

I've done all the goals except intercept the caravan and brought the alchemist to the People's fortress. Actually I have done those but they won't check off.

What am I supposed to find or do at the caravan? It's been attacked and destroyed.

I have the alchemists body where the level starts - in the castle grounds with all the civilians and horses.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any clues or help.

Triamalese

Quote Originally Posted by Triamalese View Post
    I have the alchemists body where the level starts - in the castle grounds with all the civilians and horses.
    That ain't right! Sounds like you went the wrong way. From where you get the alchemist, you have to follow the little river until you reach a water mill (you don't need to return to the start). After that take him to a city (can't think of its name) which is under siege. There's several readables that should be helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Triamalese View Post
    I've done all the goals except intercept the caravan and brought the alchemist to the People's fortress. Actually I have done those but they won't check off. What am I supposed to find or do at the caravan? It's been attacked and destroyed.I have the alchemists body where the level starts - in the castle grounds with all the civilians and horses.
    Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any clues or help.
    Triamalese
    I was thinking the same thing at the point you are now, butthe bottom line is you have to proceed with the alchemist to where you see Drac's Women and Haunts, and kill them all. Then, the gate will highlight, and you then drag the alchemist in and drop him in front of the guards...!

i'm stuck at the very end: where do i have to put eszter? i went all the way back with her to the beginning, but i didn't find the right place for her

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast