TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

nevermind..

Quote Originally Posted by ShippO- View Post
    i went all the way back with her to the beginning
    Phew - long way to carry a body!

The exit's much closer than that - after Dracula thanks you, go through the first archway & turn right. There's a door you can now open.

Um, I carried Eszter through that door to the end with the guy and the wagon. The mission doesn't complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Spindrifter View Post
    Um, I carried Eszter through that door to the end with the guy and the wagon. The mission doesn't complete.
    It may be that you must drop her. Or you haven't walked far enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Spindrifter View Post
    Read the note by the body where the werewolf was first patrolling. There was some loot there, but because of the werewolf you probably did not look carefully for anything extra...!

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Phew - long way to carry a body!

The exit's much closer than that - after Dracula thanks you, go through the first archway & turn right. There's a door you can now open.
    omg... next time i play any fm, i'll play straighter (:

by the way: another thanks for this great campaign, sensut!
    Last edited by ShippO-; 5th Dec 2008 at 16:34.

Hi there... I am stuck at TRAITORS OF POENARI (THE BEGINNING)
    I'm in the castle, but all remaining doors are locked, I do not know how to
    continue
    spoiler:

on one door there is a note that the key can be picked up at the workshop..
    where is that / where is the key ?

CROWBAR

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    CROWBAR
    Thanks.
    It is such a useful tool, but I lost a lot of time because I always forget that I
    have it.

bit shame to admit but im stuck in the first part. i cant find a way to get in Turkish fortress.

Ian - look for a hidden door behind Georghe's Hut.

im afraid you misunderstood (my fault for not explaining myself). already been there gotten holy water, amulet, finally found a way out of the moat, knocked the guard out (and so on). but i cant get past the gates and the chain/rope hanging near one of the windows is out of my reach. so still stuck help/assistance please. thank you!

Ian -

As you face the gate of the fortress, to your left you will look up to see a beam jutting out that you can rope arrow. It's tricky - you have to aim from the side and not dead on front near the chain. I think the chain was only to bring the beam to one's attention...
    Last edited by Brooklyn; 7th Dec 2008 at 07:35.

so, where can i get a rope arrow (and a bow to fire it from)

Search for it in the gravedigger's courtyard. Spoil on Spoil: In the vault.

newer mind already found em.

Mission 4 - WHere is Dracula's tomb/coffin?

I feel kind of stoopid.... I have been all over the satanic castle and grounds looking for it. I understand I need to drop the amulet in it to get the keys. Thanks for any clues.

Triamalese

Quote Originally Posted by Triamalese View Post
    I feel kind of stoopid.... I have been all over the satanic castle and grounds looking for it. I understand I need to drop the amulet in it to get the keys. Thanks for any clues.

Triamalese
    spoiler:

Have you been to the armory? "Next" / across from it are two double doors leading a room with two firebowls, two guards and a noisy floor.
    You can also get there by going down the stairs from the room next to the library. In that room if you are standing in front of the stairs (firebowls to your
    left and right), go up the stairs and the to the right. From there you will get down to the crypt. There is Vllads coffin.

I am stuck in the last part.

spoiler:

I've found Igors second note, I've climbed up the vines, dived and hit the switch with a arrow. What did it move/open ? Been to the ruins and back...

Chiron - you've opened a gate giving you access to another cave, same side & further downstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Chiron - you've opened a gate giving you access to another cave, same side & further downstream.
    Thanks. I must have swam past that at least three times

Key to door leading to Dracula's tomb - Mission 4

Thanks Chiron. I have found that door before but I have been unable to open it. It needs a key and I can't find it. The lock picks don't work. Do you know where it is?

Thanks
    Triamalese

Quote Originally Posted by Triamalese View Post
    Thanks Chiron. I have found that door before but I have been unable to open it. It needs a key and I can't find it. The lock picks don't work. Do you know where it is?

Thanks
    Triamalese
    I am not sure, but
    spoiler:

I think it can be found somewhere around the armoy:
    It is either on the belt of one of the guards standing in front of the armory or lying on the "altar",
    or maybe on the belt of the guy (with the telescope) up the ladder .

Heya. I am stuck in level 4, and it's too good to give up I have rappled up to the roof, and cannot open any doors, and see one broken lock. Cannot get in anywhere, went back down but cannot find any more keys. Have been in the crypt, and armory ... Anyone got any clues? Thanks (and wot a cool series)

Hmm, just curious....
    Are we ever gonna get a download of this campaign with the 1.1 patch already installed?

Quote Originally Posted by weird View Post
    Heya. I am stuck in level 4, and it's too good to give up I have rappled up to the roof, and cannot open any doors, and see one broken lock. Cannot get in anywhere, went back down but cannot find any more keys. Have been in the crypt, and armory ... Anyone got any clues? Thanks (and wot a cool series)
    Search for the Master key on the sarcofagus at the armory door.

LaughingMan008: Will be a full 1.1 upload soon with translations included. I have already the Italian translation and working on the hungarian, but I'm not sure that will work this because Thief 2 has not a Hungarian support ...

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227 ... LastLast