TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213182328 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMan008 View Post
    Hmm, just curious....
    Are we ever gonna get a download of this campaign with the 1.1 patch already installed?
    Just DIY. I did.

Great mission. Thank you. Apropo, eu sunt din Targoviste.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    Great mission. Thank you. Apropo, eu sunt din Targoviste.
    Oh, in sfirsit ne ajungem acasa Bine ca stiu ca mai suntem citva si din teritoriul asta. Mai stii pe cineva din Romania? Numai ca sa stiu daca e nevoie de o translatie pe romaneste. Pot sa fac dar numai daca merita ptr. ca e o procedura lunga si plictisitoare .

hi first of all great campaign awesome !! thanks for it !! I'am stuck in first mission i dont know how to open the gat whwre the Garret says something like the lever for the gate must be inside and i dont know where to look for it
    and second thing is the water amulet is in mission one ?? i just found air amulet near the lying undead if yes where to look after water amulet
    thanX

Stuck in The Love Thief.

Got to the dungeon by climbing the apple tree and jumping off to the waterway, found the rod, entered the part where haunts are staying by alerting them and forcing them to open the gates. The slot near the other gate isn't active, so the rod doesn't work on it. What do I do now?

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by 242 View Post
    by alerting them and forcing them to open the gates.
    This is a wrong way. There are a bug if you by alerting them.
    Read here.

Thanks, I didn't notice the slot near the gate before the area with haunts.

You can alert the haunts there and they will attack you by opening the gates, but in this case you'll be trapped there. Just be careful as G. said

Quote Originally Posted by 242 View Post
    Stuck in The Love Thief.

Got to the dungeon by climbing the apple tree and jumping off to the waterway, found the rod, entered the part where haunts are staying by alerting them and forcing them to open the gates. The slot near the other gate isn't active, so the rod doesn't work on it. What do I do now?

I had actually to restart that mission, because I indeed picked up the second lever before I used the first.

Anyway, just finished the next mission. It's a great campaign so far, though the first 2 missions were a bit too easy and linear for my taste, but style and design of everything was topnotch, the story seems interesting as well as readables. I like its spirit of adventure too.

need help I'am stuck in first mission i cannot open the door to the room which contains the lever to the gate where is the key ?? the place is in the area with the note that some turkich guard has to keep his door locked and garret is saying something like that " this must be lever for thwe gate in that room" plz HELP

trudnicki: There is no key for that door as far as I remember. It's not important for the moment.

The campaign is great.
    Dense atmosphere, good design of every mission (they were a bit too similar though), excellent choice of textures, objects, music, ambient sounds, interface screens - all seemed appropriate and in one style. Thanks.

I'm somewhat confused about the story though. Can someone who understood it good outline the plot of missions 3-5 please?

yai still stuck in love thief. looted dracula and his brides coffins, got mina out of that cage but i cant go anywhere else. the way i got in is blocked and i cant fint the key for the second door.

The key for the second door is under Mina's bed.
    Last edited by 242; 28th Dec 2008 at 07:49.

Clearinghouse
    242, use spoiler please.

how do i get the hermits weapons to kill the brides?

Clearinghouse
    lan, see this post.

project closing news

I have some news HERE, and finally I'm closing this project. Because Thief has no hungarian support, I decided that I do a separate version only in hungarian. Thanks to Gyorgy Koszeg we managed to made it and now it is available. The final 1.2 english version contains the Italian translation as well by Krenim. The simple patches are available for both versions.

The changes are:
    - miss 1 - the basement ramp lever now will be available only in the right moment.
    - changed the "lich" in the catacoms with a regular haunt.

- miss 2 - added the compass to the inventory.
    - fixed the fast thunder sound repetion at the hermit's lodge.

- miss 3 - fixed the "6" button on the puzzle table.

- fixed the signs on the Objectives screen.

- added the missing "vinegar" webbed icon for the player.
    - some other text corrections and texture fixes.

At the same time I want to say a BIG THANK YOU for everobody, who played and supported this campaign during this time , and now I'm back to the Bathory campaign.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Sensut, got some mirrors at Southquarter for ya:

Dracula 1.2 (full)
    Dracula 1.2 (patch)

Thank you pavlovscat, Moghedian and Brethren for the mirrors .

Mission 3 help.

Oh dear, I must be missing something obvious here - no one else has got stuck....
    I'm under the throne room at the barred door to the tombs - the note on the door tells Radu to come to Stefan's hideout. Do I need to follow - if so where is it?
    A hint on what to do next please.....

You can break the woods on the window with the sword, then use the crowbar to open both grates.

Thanks Sensut

Broke the wood, but never thought to use the bar.Doh!

Great series of missions - even after having played the originals.

I just finished Dracula together with Bathory Chapter III. These both series are amazing, I loved many authentic objects, proper names and historical readings. Level design really catched the atmosphere of original story.
    Big THANK YOU for such huge work! Good luck with future missions!

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213182328 ... LastLast