TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Dracula Reloaded 2.0 New Dark (27/03/2013)

I'm stuck in the first mission, first part...the area with the Werewolf, 3 Turks and the messenger...I already read his and my notes, but I havent found anything to get past the gate with the red aura.
    I've looked everywhere to find something I missed, but nothing. Just the Werewolf walking around. Do I gotta kill him somehow? I don't even have anything considered a weapon.
    Last edited by Umicel; 19th Jan 2009 at 14:40.

Keeper of FMs
    You need to explore a bit more. It sounds like you missed the area past the gate, the werewolf's den.

Yea, I've already looked in there. Found a key that doesnt open the red aura gate, and a pirate compass, plus some loot.

I figured it out... my session was bugged... the keyring wasnt opening the door... Restarting the mission afresh fixed it.

I'm stuck at the part where Dracula is speaking with the Devil. I read a post here about a key in one of the doorways to the brides rooms, but I havent seen any key except for the Cache one. Ive looked at the holes above the doorways, nothing there.
    Last edited by Umicel; 20th Jan 2009 at 12:55.

Hello there,
    I need help for mission 2:
    I found the bedroom key (hanging on the carpenter's belt) and now I'm inside the creepy bedroom. I pretty sure there must be a hint or a secret or something like that there cause I don't know how to proceed. I didn't find anything important yet in this mission - except for my souvenir and the crowbar.
    Thanks for helping! This campaigne is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomiffy View Post
    Hello there,
    I need help for mission 2:
    I found the bedroom key (hanging on the carpenter's belt) and now I'm inside the creepy bedroom. I pretty sure there must be a hint or a secret or something like that there cause I don't know how to proceed. I didn't find anything important yet in this mission - except for my souvenir and the crowbar.
    Thanks for helping! This campaigne is awesome!
    Take a look for the throne room key in the bedroom.

Thanks! I was absolutely blind no to find it>.<

This happens to the man sometimes. Fortunately it is not necessary to look for a pit.

What is Reloaded ? Is it a new mission ? Or a tidying up of the original series ?

Quote Originally Posted by malau View Post
    What is Reloaded ? Is it a new mission ? Or a tidying up of the original series ?
    It's the actualized campaign for the "modern" Thief, that allows the DDFX, EP and etc. And of course a couple of things was improved.

Hello there,
    again I need help, this time in mission 5:
    I found dead Igor with Draculas's note, found the key under the stairs to the assassin's lair and now I'm standing in the first room with the sarcophagus and the blood splatters. But I can't find any way to proceed. What do I have to do?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I officially nominate myself for the most stupid player award of the month. Forget I asked ^^;;;
    Last edited by Nekomiffy; 4th Feb 2009 at 06:34.

Part 4 - help!

Where is the entrance to fire shirne?

caninosbrancos - in the tombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    caninosbrancos - in the tombs.
    Thanks!

Help! Part 5

Ok... I have Igor's message 2... I'm in the highest tower (Gellert said: "is a long way up"... or someting... ) and now...?

Quote Originally Posted by caninosbrancos View Post
    Help! Part 5

Ok... I have Igor's message 2... I'm in the highest tower (Gellert said: "is a long way up"... or someting... ) and now...?
    I started up that 5th part for you to see where you were ... I couldn't remember exactly.
    Did you see the vine arrow in the middle, up there where you found the second message from Igor? Climb up there and you can move on ....
    I needed some help with that myself.

Success.
    Isn't this a great mission???!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

caninosbrancos - not sure what you mean by 'highest tower', but return to the ledge where you got Igor's 2nd message & look for a way to climb higher.

Edit: Ahh, Gloria, you speed demon...

Sticky Fingers, I'm guessing you helped me with this one also one time ....

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Yah! Great mission!

Ok... I found a hole... I found a button... I hit it... Now...?

caninosbrancos- not sure where you are, but if you've crossed a river & shot a button with a broadhead, look for another gate that's open on the same side of the river.

Ah! I found! - thanks!

WOW. Just WOW. First time i played this, and tbh i did not expect to have to avoid the werewolf at the start! It gave me a real scare, genuinely terrifying!

After you get Mina int the first mission where's the second lever for the gate in the room with the haunts? And where's Dracul's sword?

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian View Post
    where's the second lever for the gate in the room with the haunts?
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...92#post1794592

Damn, i think i got that one and used it on the first gate to Dracul's room.

Can not start

On both XP SP2 and Vista 64 - all goes well until the mission is loaded.
    Then I can see only lightgem on black screen. I can even change gamma there, but still see the gem and black screen.

Have: ddfix + widescreen 1680x1050 installed, all custom scripts included to the FM.
    Other FMs work smoothly (e.g. "Mission X").
    This is the only FM campaign that stucks.

Any ideas???
    Many thanks in advance.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924 ... LastLast