TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: Do you want more Thief videos?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

203 95.31%
  • No

10 4.69%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: A massive list of Thief videos online

You should see this thread. I've done S&R in 2:15, but it was on normal.

Oh hello third page. Btw, your video is down.

Quote Originally Posted by Poesta View Post
    You should see this thread. I've done S&R in 2:15, but it was on normal.

Oh hello third page. Btw, your video is down.
    The mission can be finish bevor basso and jennifer left the buildung?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    MY GOD!!

This is the end, the DEFINITIVE THIEF GAME!!!

Even four persons!!

Damn!! Who challenges me???

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    The mission can be finish bevor basso and jennifer left the buildung?
    I said Shipping ... and Receiving, not Running Interference. You have to wait till Basso gets outside. Also, I think that run on Youtube can be done faster, you just need to wait until Basso turns around and leans back a little, then blow the birdcall. The time it takes for Basso to get out again varies. I've gotten 2:54 once, but a faster time might be possible.

new Time S&R in 6 mins on Expert

T2 - S&R - Speedrun - Expert
    Last edited by Gecko; 28th Feb 2009 at 00:20.

Clearinghouse
    Nice

Rope-Crates and Ropecrate 1 & 2 is the same project, so you might want to put all videos under Rope-Crates.

@Gecko: you know you can open most of the orange doors on the second floor from the outside, don't you? I suggest that you open the bay door to the Gilver Exporting Company first when you're in the main office. Then go to Lord Porter's, there's some loot on the second floor office and some loot on the first floor. Unlock the door (not the bay door) and take the shipping label (the door can be unlocked from the outside). Then run to Gilver's bay to put the shipping label on the crate, grab the diamond from the office (note that you don't have to slash the banner to get to it) and then take the lift upstairs. You'll figure out the rest of the route. By then you should have 495 gold.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by qolelis View Post
    Rope-Crates and Ropecrate 1 & 2 is the same project, so you might want to put all videos under Rope-Crates.
    haha very funny

physical bugs aways made me laugh! I've seen some very funny video with a dead guard swaying within a closing doors... Laughs till death

@Gecko: you know you can open most of the orange doors on the second floor from the outside, don't you? I suggest that you open the bay door to the Gilver Exporting Company first when you're in the main office. Then go to Lord Porter's, there's some loot on the second floor office and some loot on the first floor. Unlock the door (not the bay door) and take the shipping label (the door can be unlocked from the outside). Then run to Gilver's bay to put the shipping label on the crate, grab the diamond from the office (note that you don't have to slash the banner to get to it) and then take the lift upstairs. You'll figure out the rest of the route. By then you should have 495 gold.

oh =) i didnīt know that. but thanks....i have enought of this misssion... if u want u can make that run ^^

Clearinghouse
    Also S&R Speedrun by p4ch

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Also S&R Speedrun by p4ch
    VLC and Windowsmedia canīt play that Videoformat

I forgot to mention two vids I made myself:

Wall glitch in S&R

Pottery Party in the bank

Funny clips Poesta

Mission 3 - Framed - Speedrun

Thanks. Believe me, Framed can be done a full minute faster than the video you linked to. You can elevator onto the wall at the beginning and then jump onto the wall surrounding the police station.

Yes, I know of a lot of timesavers. I just learnt a new one too thanks to one of clearing's vids: in the unpatched version, you can force open the vault door in the bank mission, which means it can be completed in little more than a minute.

Video (by p4ch)

I have yet to try this for myself.

Thanks. Believe me, Framed can be done a full minute faster than the video you linked to. You can elevator onto the wall at the beginning and then jump onto the wall surrounding the police station.

sry donīt know what u mean...maybe u can show me in a short clip =)

jtr7
    Poesta gave a link to a video, but I can't view it or save it to my drive.

@jtr7: I can still download the video, so I think you're missing the video codec (VP70). I installed the K-Lite codec pack and it works for me, so I think it's in there. I installed the full pack, I don't know if it's included in the smaller packs.

Ok I made a little video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SE4T6Y4G.

After that, I use a speed potion combined with a slowfall to get up on the wall. The strange thing is, there is no speed potion to be bought at the loadout screen (that's why I didn't show it), but I've recorded myself doing it before with the same version (patched). I don't know why it is missing.

jtr7
    Yeah, I've got the K-Lite Codec Pack, and it's a no go for me, unless I can download the vid and choose another player to open it with. Always something. Thanks for the other upload link.
    Last edited by jtr7; 27th Feb 2009 at 19:01.

I forgot about the player. VLC doesn't work because it has it's own set of codecs and apparently VP70 isn't included. Media Player Classic and Windows Media Player 11 do work (on my comp) when the codec is installed.

jtr7
    Media Player Classic will play the videos, but only if I can download the vid and choose it as the player. If I can find the setting, I will change it, but clicking on the link opens Quicktime, which I never know if it will work or not.

I saw the vid. Do you ever get complexity errors up on that roof?

So, now u have your Speedrun for "Framed" in 2:28 you donīt need a speed potion....it works

T2 - Framed - Speedrun (used Elevator Bug)

Yes, I know of a lot of timesavers. I just learnt a new one too thanks to one of clearing's vids: in the unpatched version, you can force open the vault door in the bank mission, which means it can be completed in little more than a minute.

Video (by p4ch)

I have yet to try this for myself.
    OMG : Thatīs crazy

If you mean by complexity a low framerate, yes.

Nice run, although you don't have to open the gates when you leave. Touching the gate works too. I guess I didn't use a speed potion then.

Ambush! in 2:13 by p4ch. This is the unpatched version, so it can probably be a bit faster because of the speed potion the patch adds. As you can see, you don't have to jump onto the crate at the beginning. It's faster to take the ladder when you exit the marketplace than to go around.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast