TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst 12345678910152025303540455055105 ... LastLast

Thread: General Fan Mission Review And Discussion Megathread

I love love LOVE Saints and Thieves!! It's in my Top Three FMs of all time and I'm not even sure why. . there's not a lot to it, really.
    It's fairly simple, but I what I love about it is the combination of interesting storyline, good level design and really good atmospheric music---seriously, the music is what I remember when I think about this FM. I also love hearing new Garrett lines; it's a nice change. . . of course I could just be in love with Slyfoxx's voice, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    I love love LOVE Saints and Thieves!! It's in my Top Three FMs of all time and I'm not even sure why. . there's not a lot to it, really.
    It's fairly simple, but I what I love about it is the combination of interesting storyline, good level design and really good atmospheric music
    I completely agree - With that FM its not so much one thing that really stands out, its just a great mesh of all the things that make a solid mission.

And thanks to Rolan and pavlovscat for letting me know that I'm not wearing on anyone's nerves with all my chatter and screenshots.

I'd like many more folks to jump in with their Fan Mission opinions and screenshots if they could - I find it fun to hear the impressions that people have of missions they've recently played or re-played, and I'd like to see lots more screens of fun stuff they find. That, and it helps me decide what I need to play next.

What makes a FM really appealing to me is an engaging story and good character development. I particularly like it when new voice work is added. It adds a new dimension to the story and is kind of a refreshing change from the same Garrett lines that have been recycled from the OMs . . and really beautiful visuals definitely don't hurt either.

My Top Three FAVORITEST FMs would have to be

1. The Seven Sisters. Just a perfect mission all around: great story, great character development, great design, great visuals, great music---just all-around greatness. It's got something of everything in it and it's a mission series I can play over and over again. One thing I'm noticing about me and FMs is that I really like storylines that feature "the city in crisis" like in Seven Sisters, you've got the outbreak of the zombie plague, the zombies and monsters that overrun the city in the Midnight in Murkbell mission of Calendra's Legacy, the general atmosphere of panic in the city in A Night in Rocksbourg 2. . etc. I just love situations where all hell has broken loose and you're just trying to stay out of the line of fire as best you can. . . I have no idea why I love it, but there you go.
    One thing I noticed about this mission that I haven't really seen anywhere else is the character development where the miscelaneous civilians are concerned. It's really engaging and when you find one more readable detailing some (sad) story of someone's life---and then you realize who they are and that they're one of the infected roaming around the city you feel sorry for them and want to save them even more. . so the "heal everyone in this part of the city" optional objective kind of takes care of itself.

2. Saints and Thieves for the reasons I mentioned before. Another theme I like in Thief FMs is good vs. bad inner turmoil. Garrett's a selfish thieving jerk on most occasions but he does have a heart and that makes for some good storytelling when that particular paradox is put into play, like when he loots that warehouse, but frees the two children being imprisoned there. I also like how even that scenario doesn't have a totally happy ending. . when Garrett remarks that "well, they're street children now. . at least they're not slaves anymore" or something to that effect and then you're left thinking "Gee, I hope the City Watch doesn't capture them and sell them off to the Mechanists" in relation to some readables found in the Watch station. AND. . damn, that really is some fine atmospheric music.

3. Keeper of the Prophecies campain. This one gets my vote by the sheer strength of its story alone, though I do have quite a few bones to pick with the design of the mission. . like why the hell is everything so goddamn BIG?? When it takes you about ten minutes to run from one wall of the cathedral to the other, your structure is too big. I just felt like I had to run and run and RUN everywhere and I still felt like I was barely making any headway. Also some of the ending/camvator sequences were too long, and um. . that weird planet with all the creepy deformed mutant-monsters. . .I could have done without that.
    But the story. . wow, I mean, with all those complaints and yet to still have this series be one of your very favorites says, at least to me, how damn powerful the story is. Of course, I also love the voice acting again and Hallucinations was one of my favorite parts of the campaign, as I believe it was for others, also.

Great post, and I have to agree with your choices as being top tier FM's indeed. I really, really enjoy the Seven Sisters campaign - Lady Rowena definitely knows how to knock it out of the park when it comes to complete package fan missions (story, design, atmosphere and she is also great on the technical side of things at bending the dark engine as well)

I also really liked how the objectives (healing people and such) were tied into the story and background of the characters - Seven Sisters will be on my replay list for a long time to come.

Thank you for taking the time to type all that out, it was a great read

Well, I'm retrying THE NIGHT WATCH FM by Fidcal right now. It's great but also a challenge.

I'm a TESTER to some FM's and I'm proud to be.
    I'm testing someone's FM also right now.

So, I try out some games in advance, stating my mind about them .... and next to that I allways replay all the FM's, to my liking.
    It's a daily "fix" to me, so I will allways expand my challenges ánd my skills.

I like the series FM's: a Love Story, Dracula reloaded, the Lady Bathory's series, the Night Watch (indeed!), a.s.o. and ALL THE GAMES THAT INCLUDED A DEWDROP DOLLY! You know!
    Christine got to me with her original gameplay ánd her food display!!!! Yammy Yammy
    The french and Italian Taffers, like Gaetane and Lady Rowena for instance, build us the best of missions! Don't you agree? And the Finn and Russian made missions are also great!
    The're a lot of Taffers who build great missions: Sluggs, Nightshifter, John9818, , Sensut, Cardia1, all the ones I allready mentioned, Komag's great missions with great movies..., as a lot of more Taffer presented to us, I can't recall them all just now, but I mean ALL OF THEM!!!

And só I can go on!
    The Thief FM's are universal and isn't THAT great!!!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

SneakyJack, thank you for the screenshots. I played very few FMs and your reports give me hints about what to put in my FM playlist.
    How do you manage to deliver such a high quality screenies?Is that some kind of post-production?

Classical Master 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sh_b View Post
    How do you manage to deliver such a high quality screenies?Is that some kind of post-production?
    I also meant to ask this! Those screens do look fantabulous.

And of course, keep your impressions coming, I find them interesting and useful.

SneakyJack have you put all your screens to some public gallery or are they all just somewhere in Photobucket?

It would be great to have such screens from as many FMs as possible and put them to FM sites like Southquarter and Circle .

Thanks for the great responses - I'm really glad to know that you folks enjoy them, I does make the time to create them worthwhile.

To answer your questions:

Yeah, unfortunately the screens (as you know) come out very, very dark and need alot of post-processing to get them viewable without people wondering what the heck is going on in the photos.

The very first step is trying to get screenshots that are as cinematic as possible in my own mind. Thats the hard part. As I play through each mission I think "If I've never played this one, what shots would make me want to check it out?" and I try to get the best looking ones that I can without going into dromed and flying around. I love taking shots from rooftops, as you've probably noticed if you've seen two or three sets of screens from me. So the hardest part for me is fighting with myself about what shots are good enough to do justice to the hard work of the author and which arent. After arguing with myself internally about screen choices, the rest is cake. I'd be ashamed to admit how many screenshots I sort through to find the good ones.

I throw each image into photoshop and correct the pixel aspect ratio (basically just fancy talk for "show the screen at normal sized instead of scrunched up) due to the way the pcx files are displayed when you first put them in.

Then I resize them for the forums as to not break tables, and choose my "action area" (the real scene in the screenshot that I want people to focus on for maximum effect if possible) and I crop that area to get rid of the life shields and any other stuff that I don't want in it.

Finally comes adjusting the brightness and contrast levels to make the screenshot viewable. I usually begin with the option "auto levels" to let me actually see what I'm working with in the screenshot and then adjust further from there to get what I hope is a really great visual look. I know my screens don't show exactly how dark Thief 2 is and they may not show off the lighting of the FM's, but at least you can see what in the world is going on.

Last but not least is the text. I just create a new layer on each image for the text, add the author and FM name and adjust the opacity of the text layer to about 20% to make it almost transparent.

I may or may not also use a filter sometimes that smooths the screens out a bit and takes away some of the roughness of the edges

I've always wondered why Thief 2 screenshots come out super dark to begin with. Anyway, sorry if I rambled on about photoshop for too long - but thats what goes into creating each set of screens.

To answer the second question: Any FM screenshots that I've taken are posted in this thread (with the exception I think of Christine's "Pirates Ahoy" mission which can be found in its original thread from this year in the first couple pages) so I'm not holding any back that haven't been posted already. Any Fan Mission collection site owner that would like to use any screenshots that I've posted is more than welcome to without any requirement from me other than rehosting them on their own site in case something should ever happen to my photobucket account - I don't want the images to go down. Its the least I could do for such a wonderful community that has provided me with hundreds of hours of entertainment over the years by creating fan mission worlds for us to explore.

Anyway, sorry for being so long winded and I hope I answered your questions, I really appreciate the posts about enjoying the screenshots - Now I know that I'm not just posting to see myself post.

And speaking of Pirates Ahoy!: Might as well bring those shots into this thread as well just for the sake of anyone that may have somehow missed my choice for the best FM of the year (And my favorite of all time being Mission 1 of this campaign)

Here is my shamelessly gushing review from that thread:

Christine (and Greenhorn, of course) - I believe you truly have created the perfect thief mission for someone like me.

In fact, I do believe you have created one of the best FM's I've ever played, and I'm only done with the first of the four missions. Hopefully you dont mind, I'd like to point out the pros and cons of your first mission, if I may.

Pros:

The texturing.. was.. Incredible. Not since DrK's "Ink And Dust" have I been this amazed with the choice of textures used and how they were applied. Simply stunning. I made a second run through the first levels interiors and exteriors with my gamma set all the way up just to see the perfect texture work you did with this mission. It was shockingly good. So much so that this mission overtook the first two "Night In Rocksbourg" Missions and "The Seven Sisters" missions in my mind as the best looking city FM ever created. Each and every building looked different than the others and the town had a ton of personality.

The map maker had dozens of books everywhere - showing someone who truly enjoyed their work and had been buried in books for most of their lives. Also, the way you made the switch to find the map look exactly like the others was brilliant.

The side (and secret) objective was very sweet, and when I completed it I felt like I had done something good during a night of crime - which was a weird feeling but added so much immersion to the level. That was great.

The shadow distribution in the city was absolutely perfect. I had a great time leaning along buildings and sneaking from shadow to shadow all the while clonking folks with the ladle - which in my mind is now the premiere silent weapon of choice.

The guard patrols in the difficulty I chose were just right, and never did I feel safe - but never did I feel frustrated either.

And just all the little details like the fish in the river, the bottles in the pirate ship missing their tops from a long night of drinking rum, the way the rooms were decorated - I couldnt have asked for more.

Most importantly, your missions are just incredibly fun. You take the thief gameplay and wrap it around your finger, and it shows. From your love of food in missions (a touch that i love as well) to the fact that you let the individual player choose how they play (your missions can be ghosted as well as direct contact and the mission is not an auto fail mission) - and this mission truly was a free roaming, free thinking, free styling fun fest. The most fun I've had playing a FM in months - perhaps over a year. Perhaps ever!

I love the fact that while other mission makers are trying to get the dark engine to do things it was never meant to do - you continue focusing on the gameplay and how to make the missions fun.. and I'll choose this style of mission any day. This is what thief was meant to be - and I still have 3 missions in this campaign to enjoy.

Cons: None. I truly believe you've created a perfect thief city mission with the first mission in this series. You've got it down to an art at this point.

It took alot of guts releasing this mission the same month as another huge release - and I have to say (for me) you are the hands down winner. This is now in my top 3 fan missions of all time - and I've played them all at this point.

These shots are smaller in size but are some of my favorites:

I can't recommend this mission enough - so don't miss it. You owe it to yourself to have a few hours of Thief 2 euphoria.

Keeper of FMs

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    The very first step is trying to get screenshots that are as cinematic as possible in my own mind. Thats the hard part. As I play through each mission I think "If I've never played this one, what shots would make me want to check it out?" and I try to get the best looking ones that I can without going into dromed and flying around. I love taking shots from rooftops, as you've probably noticed if you've seen two or three sets of screens from me. So the hardest part for me is fighting with myself about what shots are good enough to do justice to the hard work of the author and which arent. After arguing with myself internally about screen choices, the rest is cake. I'd be ashamed to admit how many screenshots I sort through to find the good ones.
    So true!! Screeenshots are often the most time consuming part of my reviews. You want to do the mission justice and make it look interesting. I typically take around 30 shots per mission & winnow them down to 6. Ddfix makes an enormous difference in screen shot quality. I prefer to use Ifranview to adjust for gamma, but I also don't have widescreen to concern me. I really appreciate the quality of your screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    So true!! Screeenshots are often the most time consuming part of my reviews. You want to do the mission justice and make it look interesting. I typically take around 30 shots per mission & winnow them down to 6.
    But you do your job very well. I think every one around here does agree with me on that. I really appreciate your reviews, they are very good and usefull too.
    They allways point me towards interesting FM's

I agree intruder, I also make it a point to check out pavlovscat's reviews so see what I may have been missing. They are always well written with great screenshots.

I stole (no pun intended) away some time a bit ago to check out a fan mission I had been putting off replaying for the longest time (unfortunately) due to its name, A Living Nightmare by John Denison. Now John D is one of my favorite fan mission authors due to his sense of humor and excellently scripted and built missions, and I really couldn't remember much about this mission so I decided to give it another shot.

I'll confess up front - fan missions with names that hint to undead turn me off. I've never been a fan of undead enemies or missions built around them - and I usually give undead missions a quick playthough or give up half way through due to be being a total sissy about those damn hammer haunts. Recently I asked if someone could recommend me a mission that was lite on undead to ease myself into getting used to them - and someone recommended a mission to me that was completely undead that I didn't finish

So I'll go ahead and recommend this mission to people like me - If you don't normally enjoy undead missions but love a great story, some action scripted sequences and a large castle/hospital setting to explore - this is a mission for you.

Oddly enough, this mission has everything that I normally dislike about fan missions.

Jumping puzzles: Check
    Undead: Check
    Timed Objective: Check

But you know what? They all completely work - and none of them are frustrating. The timed objective gets knocked out quickly if you know what you are doing (Spoiler: Go straight to the front desk, click the button, rope arrow up and then ride the light to victory) and the mission just soars from there. The undead all have methods of dealing with them that never become frustrating, and the jumping puzzles are not frustrating - but are fun! Yeah, the jumping puzzles are fun. Shocked me too. One jumping puzzle will have you grinning the entire time you are in it, oddly enough.

This fan mission really has it all. A great story (that is really dark and shocked me with what had happened) fun gameplay, scripted sequences that are fun to watch, lots of loot and a few secrets and things you may not have seen in other fan missions. The mission is also very nice to look at and is well decorated!

Enough of my praise.. how bout some screens?

Oh Dear.

The Courtyard - the spotlights were an excellent touch.

The view from inside. Notice the great lighting effect touches and use of colored lighting.

More great lighting effects adding to the atmosphere.

Spiders above and Hammers below - this will not end well.

It is a long way up, but damn fun getting there - trust me on that!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    Now John D is one of my favorite fan mission authors due to his sense of humor and excellently scripted and built missions
    I recommend to play his Deep Trouble 1 & 2 because I know you like missions that take place on submarines, ships e.g...

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    I recommend to play his Deep Trouble 1 & 2 because I know you like missions that take place on submarines, ships e.g...
    I appreciate the recommendation - and I have given those missions a shot.. I guess the only thing that plagued me is that the entire setting looked almost all the same and I got lost for hours. I definitely felt the feeling of being completely alone and submerged with no help in sight - but because I got lost so often it frustrated me a bit.

I did finish the mission though, and it has some excellent twists and turns

Well, I agree with you, at least for me, the second mission was quite tough. But I love the first one. The design of the submarine is just brilliant and the way he worked the Cetus Amicus into his FM was done very well.
    It is one of my favourite FM since years.

I don't blame you for enjoying that one intruder - it is one that certainly sticks in the memory due to its great story and lonely, spooky atmosphere. I just need an automap for that thing

I just finished a playthrough of Memoirs Of A Dead God (Mission 1) by Nicked - excellent sneaker full of secrets and suspense. I plan on playing the second mission soon enough.

As for the first mission - I found it excellent. There are secrets around every corner, and it has an excellent mix of light switches and torches in all the right places.

Oh, and I cant stress this enough to Nicked - My thanks to you for making the ghosting objective completely optional on lower difficulty levels.

If you enjoy fan missions that allow you to create just enough darkness for yourself to still leave you with a challenge but also make you feel somewhat confident and safe - this is the mission for you. Its alot of fun, and there are a ton of secrets for you to uncover if you are a taffer like me who enjoys checking around furniture for switches and such in every FM you play.

A few screens:

And here we go!

Runnin' 'round the upstairs area.

The downstairs area - very regal!

Garrett: Make way for EL KABONG.
    Guard: Huh.. wha?
    Garrett: KABONG!
    Last edited by SneakyJack; 21st Jan 2009 at 21:00.

Clearinghouse
    Very beautiful screenshots, SneakyJack

OHMAGOD. . .I'm just playing Pirates Ahoy! for the first time and as a HUGE Monkey Island fan, I was surprised and delighted to find the Scumm Bar on the pirates island!!! Needless to say, I hung out in the doorway for a long time humming along to that catchy tune.

*random squeefest over*

Saturnine
    Nice work SneakyJack, would you pleeease do the screenshots for Rose cottage when the time comes?

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    @SneakyJack
    I'm happy and honoured that The Seven Sisters is among your top 5! But I am a little jealous now, you didn't take any screenshots of my campaign?

Seriously, wonderful screenshots, my compliments!

I have to admit I was skeptical when this thread started. It just seemed a little messy and inefficient to put the discussion about multiple missions all in one thread.

But it turns out I'm really enjoying this thread. Unfortunately, I haven't played several of the missions discussed and now this thread really makes me want to play them.

SneakyJack: Please keep your descriptions, reviews and screenshots coming... I love 'em!

I usually just lurk, but I thought I'd let you know us lurkers are enjoying your efforts even if we don't say much. Rest assured you're not alone in your geeky enthusiasm!

OHMAGOD. . .I'm just playing Pirates Ahoy! for the first time and as a HUGE Monkey Island fan, I was surprised and delighted to find the Scumm Bar on the pirates island!!! Needless to say, I hung out in the doorway for a long time humming along to that catchy tune.
    *random squeefest over*
    I share your enthusiasm for that mission set Lady Taffer - it seems I can't stop mentioning how great it is to anyone that will listen

Nice work SneakyJack, would you pleeease do the screenshots for Rose cottage when the time comes?
    Thank you Saturnine, and absolutely! If someone could get me the file a day or so before official release I could work up some screens to be posted with the official release thread if need be If not, I'll definitely have some posted in the first page or two when it is released.

On that same note - if anyone would like to see screenshots from any mission please either send your request to me via PM or you can add a request into your post. I don't figure I'll get many requests but you are more than welcome to ask - I enjoy helping bring a "face to a name" so to speak with these amazing missions.

I'm happy and honoured that The Seven Sisters is among your top 5! But I am a little jealous now, you didn't take any screenshots of my campaign? Seriously, wonderful screenshots, my compliments!
    Thank you very much Lady Rowena. I am the one that should be thankful and honored that you want me to post some shots from your campaign! Oddly enough, before you posted that I decided that I was going to play it next.. so I'll be posting screens from each night to make it up to you Thank you again for your kind words.

I have to admit I was skeptical when this thread started. It just seemed a little messy and inefficient to put the discussion about multiple missions all in one thread.

But it turns out I'm really enjoying this thread. Unfortunately, I haven't played several of the missions discussed and now this thread really makes me want to play them.

SneakyJack: Please keep your descriptions, reviews and screenshots coming... I love 'em!

I usually just lurk, but I thought I'd let you know us lurkers are enjoying your efforts even if we don't say much. Rest assured you're not alone in your geeky enthusiasm!
    And thank you very much as well Twist. I myself was skeptical of this thread working when I first went to the moderators asking for permission to post it with the concept I had in my head (As im sure you know from reading the first post it is hard to explain exactly what we were going for here) but I'm doing the best I can to contribute as much as I can to keep folks interested.

As with most of us I too have a fulltime job (that fortunately I do mostly from home - giving me opportunities to load up a mission a day or so!) and a life outside of Thief and the net - so I understand that most do not have the time to play fan missions that often.. And this is one of the main reasons that I enjoy contributing "reviews" (More like my thoughts on which missions are worth playing.. if a mission isnt worth playing I don't post it - I'm not one to badmouth the hard work of a FM author) due to me being able to say "Hey, I know you don't have alot of time to try each and every fan mission, but here is one that is worth the time that you might like. Take a look". I know that screenshots from other folks help me decide if I want to load up a mission or not as well.

And last but not least, I very much appreciate your comment about lurkers enjoying the thread and folks posting about enjoying the thread in general. I'm not the type that needs a pat on the back to keep contributing, but it sure is nice to know that someone enjoys the work you put into posting all these.

Again I encourage everyone to please post your reviews, thoughts, screenshots or any general chat about fan missions that come to your mind. As you can see by the posts in this thread - we all enjoy talking about them.

Edit: Woah, that was way too long. Sorry for the wall of text!

Alright, as promised in my last post to Lady Rowena - over the next day or two I will be spending time replaying her excellent fan mission campaign The Seven Sisters.

I guess if you want to be provocative we can title my next couple review/screenshot entries "Three Nights With Seven Sisters".

The Seven Sisters: Night One:

WARNING: Possible story spoilers ahead in my screenshots - if that kinda thing bothers you, skip the screens and play the mission.

The Seven Sisters is a campaign that thrusts you into the middle of an outbreak that has been causing normal everyday law abiding blackjack bait to rapidly fall into zombified madness. There is a bit of undead involved, but at no point does the mission frustrate you by throwing more than one of them at you at any one time - and this is an excellent mission for those of you who are like me and enjoy only moderate amounts of undead enemies.

You are tasked with many things - one of which is to find the cure and set the citizens free of their foamy mouthed states - the objectives in this mission are very fun gameplay wise and never get taxing on your patience.

The story, texture work, shadow placement and architecture are all top notch - as can be expected from Lady Rowena. Her work is amazing - and one thing I most enjoy is her attention to detail. Upon beginning the first mission and making your way to Basso's place - you come upon a back door to his home... Sounds par for the course right? Well, look down and to your right and you'll see a small plate with a tiny leg of meat set out possibly for a stray animal or some such effect. Little things like that totally breathe life into the atmosphere that fan mission creators are trying for - and little touches like that are abound throughout and completely kept me in the moment throughout this mission. At one point you even walk into a dusty old cellar to hear the sound of a stray cat letting you know that you are not welcome. The truth is in the details, and I really appreciated the little things here and there that told their own story.

The shadow placement in this mission couldn't be more perfect - and if you are someone like me that does not enjoy having your sword (comfort blanket) taken away or "do not kill" objectives - please give this mission a shot anyway. Trust me, you'll have alot of fun. The mission is never frustrating and gives you plenty of opportunities to blackjack your way through the shadows. That being said, this mission is also not a pushover - it will challenge you in all the right ways.

Really, there isnt much more to say about The Seven Sisters that has not already been said.. and it is all positive. This is one of the greatest mission sets ever released - and though I'll be going through all three nights for the sake of this thread.. I've played it many, many times already and encourage you to do so as well.

On to some screenshots!

Really, can you get a much more intriguing story scene than that?

A taste of the amazing lighting and architecture.

The fuzz hassle the monkey

Guests: This party is most certainly fun, but lacking.
    Garrett: I know a fellow that may be able to help you. His name is EL KABONG.
    Guests: What are you talking about?
    Garrett: KABONG!!

EL KABONG was aware that the gathering was not to his standards, and decided to throw them a slumber party instead.

I can only imagine that this unfortunate fellow was snagged by the fashion police.

Hang in there, its friday!! (loved the book of depressing POE poems on the couch in this room, it turned a disturbing scene into a laugh for me. I may be a bad person.)

Night two coming soon.

Alright, after a short word from our sponsors (we're brought to you by 404 error - your choice for website derailment!) we are back!

Apologies if any of the images I post in the future take a refresh or two to load - photobucket is being nasty lately.

Due to the downtime I've had over a dozen missions pile up on me (screenshots and all!) that I'll be posting most likely one after another over the next day or so - hopefully there are no objections to that. If there are, I can post a few and then wait a while to post more - either way is fine with me. I've also tried keeping the original post in this thread updated with quick links to each screenshot collection in this thread for easy reference in the future. So without further ado, The Seven Sisters Night Two!

The Seven Sisters: Night Two by Lady Rowena

Night two continues where night 1 left off (obviously) and sees you once again fighting the sisters and the plague that is ravaging the city. Previous scenes of dancing and dining are now filled with death and destruction - Lady Rowena does an amazing job at telling the story and showing the progressing effects of what is happening around you over the course of the different nights.

Night two is my favorite mission of the three due to some.. err.. interesting locations that you get to visit that add for some great humor and tense moments. As in the first mission there are alot of gameplay styles at play in this one with some new areas opened up. Pretty close to as good as it gets for fan mission gameplay.

A look at the amazing architecture and texturing of the city from above.

Something tells me they are not going to welcome me with open arms.

I bet these folks had more fun at the sleepover thrown by EL KABONG.

Red light special.. if you know what I mean.

Those silly mechanists!

This looks completely safe and inviting!

Billy-one-leg has seen better days.

Yes, its exactly what it looks like.

Up next, night three!

Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst 12345678910152025303540455055105 ... LastLast