TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: CoSaS Release Pack 20 - Bookcases

The Architect

CoSaS Release Pack 20 - Bookcases

There's plenty of good bookcase models out there, but that doesn't mean we can't add ours to the list. They're a bit different anyway.

Download - Bookcases!

Other Packs: 178 Beds - Portcullises & Ladders - 18 Keys - Tinderbox & Flares - 103 Chairs - Chests, Boxes, and Luggage - Folded Clothes - Books and Scrolls - Light Gem & Health Shields - 80 Doors - Tiffany Lamps - Tables & Stands - Noble Skins & Drunk Voice - Lights of all Types - Desks, Cabinets, and Dressers - Drapes - Musical - Flowers - Bookcases - Loot - Pub Set - Bathroom Set - Gambling Set - Bow & Quiver - Dagger Motions

I believe they were all made by Yametha. One cool thing - they're all double sided! (The zip contains one bookcase not pictured, because it seems to be broken... I can't get it to convert back to 3ds either. It's not in the gallery mis, but I left the bin file in there. Maybe someone can fix it someday.

While doing screenshots for the custom objects at the wiki, I noticed the included texture "wood_f01.bmp" which caused jorge on the top of a couple bookcases.
    I converted it and repackaged it here.