TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: CoSaS Release Pack 25 - Bow & Quiver

The Architect

CoSaS Release Pack 25 - Bow & Quiver

Last but not least...

Download - Bow & Quiver!

Other Packs: 178 Beds - Portcullises & Ladders - 18 Keys - Tinderbox & Flares - 103 Chairs - Chests, Boxes, and Luggage - Folded Clothes - Books and Scrolls - Light Gem & Health Shields - 80 Doors - Tiffany Lamps - Tables & Stands - Noble Skins & Drunk Voice - Lights of all Types - Desks, Cabinets, and Dressers - Drapes - Musical - Flowers - Bookcases - Loot - Pub Set - Bathroom Set - Gambling Set - Bow & Quiver - Dagger Motions

The bow and arrows were by caffeinatedzombeh. I made the quiver myself. Do what you like with them... but if you try to do the MX style "you can't use arrows until you find a bow" prepare to lose all your hair. For the quiver I suggest making it a container that destroys itself when the arrows inside have been gotten. If you put in a stack of broadheads and change the model to the quiver you'll shoot quivers from your bow, which is pretty hilarious actually.

This is the last set of objects, unless someone has a suggestion for another one. There will be one more release pack however, but I am waiting for shadowspawn to give me a hand with it. Could be a day or so.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Couldn't you have just make the quiver a container that contains a stack of broadheads, and that destroys itself afterwards?

The Architect
    Isn't that what I said?

It looks like you did... still, I'm always wary of someone who can edit posts without a "last edited" message.

The Architect
    Guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

Sides, that's exactly how I set it up in MX.

jtr7
    I can vouch for the contents of the post before the first response! o/

Anyway, has anyone made a frogbeast slingshot, yet? No eggs, just a froggy launcher?

I should leave now...

Thanks for all the great stuff! o/

Quote Originally Posted by jtr7 View Post
    I can vouch for the contents of the post before the first response! o/
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by jtr7 View Post
    Anyway, has anyone made a frogbeast slingshot, yet? No eggs, just a froggy launcher?
    ROFLOL SOFLOL

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Nightfall View Post
    Isn't that what I said?
    Sorry, I'm running on fumes - it's been a long week. And after tomorrow it will be even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Nightfall View Post
    I believe the bow was done by Yametha, but I could be wrong! I know for certain that I made the quiver myself.
    Bow was me, arrows too (the texture on the flights is from a t2x cutscene) the quiver they're in is definately yours though

The Architect
    Thanks for clarifying!