TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mission in progress: (When Still...)

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I agree - with just the texts and sound needing finishing I hope this mission set will be out soon!

First of all, thanks for the question! Your very kind for asking me about my mission!
    It's actually almost ready. I have to translate text from Italian to English and to do the betatest. After that, it will be complete!

Thank you for the update - I'm really looking forward to this one! Just by looking at the screenshots I can tell this campaign is going to be a joy to play.

Clearinghouse
    Great news, Eternauta

Looks sweet

Is this campaign headed for release any time soon? Really looking forward to this one.

wow...has it been almost a year since the beta was supposed to be happening?

I would so like to get my teeth into this one...the crypt detail was awesome,as is a lot of the other screenies,good attention to detail.

do we have any updates Eternauta?
    The beating of my fearful heart : Thump...Thump...Thump...

Great screens! When is it playable, that's all I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Nightfall View Post
    There's something about Thief mission authors. They're always a real class act.

Actually, I was talking about the way Eternauta insisted on giving Rowena credit, which Rowena downplayed, only to have Eternauta insist again.
    Ain't it funny how that happens. The "Cycle of Dromed" or something...

I have recently started playing FMs again (and Dromeding!) and it amazes me when I play one and there's my name listed in the credits. Sadly, I have no recollection of helping that person, or any specifics for that matter, but apparently -- at one point in time -- I must have at least partially known what the hell I was talking about!!

I would give anything to have all that knowledge back. My brain seems to be filled with holes. Great gaping holes of Dromed-draining pits that have sucked it all away. Stupid brain!

The great thing about this forum is that someone will be answering my asinine questions with equal helpfulness in the near future. The circle of life is complete. Ain't life grand?

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    wow...has it been almost a year since the beta was supposed to be happening?

I would so like to get my teeth into this one...the crypt detail was awesome,as is a lot of the other screenies,good attention to detail.

do we have any updates Eternauta?
    I think it started beta around mid-September time, so all-in-all it's not been a ridiculously long testing period. I couldn't comment on the status of the mission though.

Only Eternauta knows for sure but I don't think it will be much longer.

Hi everyone,

The campaign is nearly ready but I can't say when I will release it for sure, yet!

Thank you so much.

Really looking forward to this one and it seemed days away from release - any news?

Eternauta had some RL things to take care of and hasn't had time to get back to it yet. So we are on a bit of a hiatus at the moment.

Thanks for the quick response Tannar.

Its a shame to hear that something took hold in real life and hopefully things get better and When Still doesn't become yet another abandoned release. Wasn't it finished other than being translated?

It is definitely not going to be abandoned. Eternauta was working on the revisions for the next (and hopefully final) beta round. Then some things came up that he had to attend to so we are just waiting for him to finish with that and release the next beta version. He has kept in touch so it shouldn't be too much longer before we are back to work on it. Most of the delay has been due to additions and changes that are only making the missions that much better. It will certainly be well worth the wait.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I'm really looking forward to playing this!

Those are very beautifull places to explore Good job Ernauta, canīt wait to play this campaign

Last I read this was back in beta about a month ago - any news on a release?

I'm sounding like a broken record at this point I'm sure, but this campaign looks fantastic and I'm really looking forward to playing it!
    Last edited by SneakyJack; 27th May 2010 at 16:17.

Eternauta just sent version 1.0 to all the testers. All the last bugs are worked out of the missions right now, so I think I can say you can exspect a release soon!

Can"t wait for this one The detail is pure awesome!

I don't want to build too much hype, but I think it's safe to say you're in for a treat. Frankly, I'm still amazed that this is the author's first FM. Still a few last minute details to wrap up but I think the end is in sight.
    Last edited by Tannar; 30th May 2010 at 01:14.

Thats great news! Been excited about this one since the first screens were posted.