TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: His Own Medicine (March 5, 2009)

T2 FM: His Own Medicine (March 5, 2009)

(March 22, 2009) Updated to version 1.1
    Italian language support has been added, (minor) bugs have been fixed.
    The English and Italian loot lists are in the archive.

Southquarter link v1.1

The MP3 conversion may not work on Vista with older versions of GarrettLoader,
    so in that case I'd recommend using DarkLoader. Or you could just play without the music.

Use of the object enhancement pack is recommended, but not necessary.

Special thanks to my beta testers: Tannar, pavlovscat and nickie
    Krenim, for the Italian translation.

And to:
    PinkDot, for releasing his church textures and objects.
    Yandros, for releasing the Hammerite Mission Development Kit.

In the readme there is a full list of credits.

Some screens: 1 2 3
    The English loot list: PDF and PNG
    Last edited by Kanditter; 22nd Mar 2009 at 16:09.

Clearinghouse
    Cool. Thanks! Downloading.

Congratulations on the release Kanditter, and on producing such a fine mission!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Woohoo! Hammer mission! Downloading...

Perfect timing, just finished Ice Base.

I had to laugh at the frog in the side yard with the crown on his head that was loot! LOL. I wanted to save him, I hated to see him go. lol.

BA - I still laugh at that frogbeast every time I see it! You can get the crown without destroying it though.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Ok, I have Lady Katerina's key and read her note, but have no idea where her stash is. The fireball spell seems related, but I've no clue where to use it. Hint please?

Yandros - check her upstairs bedroom carefully to find her stash. The note/spell can be used in any flame. Some choices are better than others perhaps.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Yeah, I used it on the fireplace in her living room, not very exciting. I'll be on the lookout for "better" places.

I already combed her bedroom thoroughly and found nothing (I assume you mean the one with the elderly woman in it). Maybe a stronger hint?

First, I think you will know when is the time to use the scroll. Second, look under her desk.

Excellent screens! Thank you and congrats on the release!

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanditter View Post
    Some screens: 1 2 3 4 5
    This i s a very clean looking FM (texture wise), very well done there. And I love all the custom objects and architecture...

Archivist
    You hear nothing of this mission in over two years, and suddenly.. it's there

Bedankt, Kanditter! Gefeliciteerd met de release

Quote Originally Posted by Kanditter
    Some screens: 1 2 3 4 5
    That looks great! It includes a lot more detail then your last bunch of pics. I like the new healthbar.

Great mission - just finished it. So many great things packed into the mission. I really enjoyed little touches like the painting that turns upside down to reveal another image, the spell you can burn to create a fire elemental, the frog beast wearing the crown that turns into loot, benny dying because of a teeny tiny maze, the broken horn of quintus and more. The attention to detail was what made this one so enjoyable along with the excellent rope arrow exploration freedom at some points.

Thanks again!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Agreed. Another small touch in this mission that isn't done often enough is having AI drop the object they're holding when you knock them out.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    Great mission - just finished it. So many great things packed into the mission. I really enjoyed little touches like the painting that turns upside down to reveal another image, the spell you can burn to create a fire elemental, the frog beast wearing the crown that turns into loot, benny dying because of a teeny tiny maze, the broken horn of quintus and more. The attention to detail was what made this one so enjoyable along with the excellent rope arrow exploration freedom at some points.

Thanks again!
    I just found Dewdrop. You can have some fun waking the zombie and drawing the guards attention to him.

I am just starting but I think I might take my time with this one.

Great point Yandros and you as well Bedwine. Though the single zombie seemed a bit out of place, luckily it was tucked into a corner.

The only problem I had with the mission is that the first two times I tried to deliver the body to Taffeys house after the objectives are added he seemed to have superhuman hearing and woke up when I walked into the bottom room of his home. No jumping or anything involved - I must have hit a particularly creaky floorboard.

Overall the mission was great fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Agreed. Another small touch in this mission that isn't done often enough is having AI drop the object they're holding when you knock them out.
    I noticed that instantly, the girl in the kitchen, she drops the bowl, nice touch! Only makes sense, right?

Stupid question but someone has to ask...

Where is the item to send a letter to the blue coats?

I've been to the guard that patrols the two 'areas', been above Katarina's house as well as above the magic shop.

Have you been upstairs in Goodheart's yet? This is the building on the North side of the central courtyard.

a few questions...
    because I'm dumb: where is the key for Katrina's garden gate?

possibly secret related: in the alley behind the Goodhearts' kitchen, is there a way into the second story window? I jumped onto the sill and bashed it with my sword until it made the unlocking sound, but the shutters wouldn't open. also, is there a way into the second warehouse door, or is that just for show?

There is no key for those gates. Just hop over the wall. The answer to both of your other questions is no, both are just for show.

Stumped!

Hello all I have been all over and I can not find a key to the gate towards the cathedral at where you drop off the note to police? Also I have been in all of the rooms upstairs and can't find the stash?? The hint above said to look under her desk but I don't see anything?? PLEASE help!

Keeper of FMs

Congrats on the release, Kanditter! This is a great mission.