TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: What's your Thi4f nightmare?

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    Looking down in thief 4 first person i see boobs.
    Haha

BANNED
    I thought this would be a perfect nightmare. The picture tells it all! Join Garrett and Zaya tonight on Discovery Channel, and they tell you what a thief looks for in a house!

The people who made these pictures of Garrett and Zaya, I want to let you know that I had to borrow your images because I could not find any better ones online! I only pasted the images to a picture. I hope you don't mind!

Quote Originally Posted by taffer19 View Post
    LOL, hysterical !!!!

I'm saving it on my hard disc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Woodsie Lord View Post
    Garrett wearing a trenchcoat and serving in the British army during World War I. He is tasked with stealing German tanks and eventually has to battle Emperor Wilhelm Assassin's Creed style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subjective Effect View Post
    More awesome ideas. Imagine if they really did this. You'd all love it. i would
    Ah, that old temptation of mine.

Or is someone reading my mind ?

Here's an idea...

Quote Originally Posted by irving_forbush View Post
    Dream sequence: Garrett wakes up one morning having just left the Keepers - he still has both eyes, & Thief 1-3 never happened...

Or, you wake up. A clear arch thing slides away from your face as a man and woman in doctor get-up tell you to get some rest. The man keeps egging you on about how you need to tell him what the glyphs mean, but you don't know yet. Apparently, you've been in simulation that accesses your genetic memory, allowing to to view and play like a video game the events of you long-dead ancestor Garrett's life....

I haven't looked through this thread all the way yet, someone let me know if they beat me to the punch and already made this joke.

Quote Originally Posted by downaburricksthroat View Post
    Or, you wake up. A clear arch thing slides away from your face as a man and woman in doctor get-up tell you to get some rest. The man keeps egging you on about how you need to tell him what the glyphs mean, but you don't know yet. Apparently, you've been in simulation that accesses your genetic memory, allowing to to view and play like a video game the events of you long-dead ancestor Garrett's life....

I haven't looked through this thread all the way yet, someone let me know if they beat me to the punch and already made this joke.
    Or T1 T2 and TDS were all just VR-training simulation. "I need scissors 61"

This absolutely sucks.

Kudos to your inventive in dealing all those horrors!

jtr7

What's your Thi4f nightmare?

That those who don't understand, don't care about, or dislike most of Thief are getting their way.
    Last edited by jtr7; 20th Jun 2009 at 20:22. Reason: Holy crap! Forgot a whole word...

Quote Originally Posted by jtr7 View Post
    That those who don't understand, don't care about, or dislike most of Thief getting their way.
    I'm glad you're no longer sticking to Thief Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Namdrol View Post
    I'm glad you're no longer sticking to Thief Gen.
    I've been wondering and googling what the taff is this horrible "Thief Gen" that many people are talking about

@Platinumoxicity- "Thief Gen" is a shortened way of saying "Thief Series General Discussion".

Yeah; there seems to be some sort of silly animosity between ComChat regulars & ThiefGen Taffers. Can't for the life of me figure out why though, since there are quite a few members who regularly visit both. Silly.

@Namdrol; jtr's usually all over the place.

I've got a great, horrible idea!

A seperate light gem for both arms, hands, legs, feet, and one for the head. No, make that four for the head. Left, right, center front, and center back.

I maybe wrong, but I think after this ...
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...ht=call+reason ....jtr stuck to "Thief Series General Discussion" ( ok Platinumoxicity?) for a while.
    Not that I'm stalking people, (well I am, but I've normally got a blackjack in hand )
    Maybe silly animosity can be ok if people don't hold on and on and on to whatever pissed 'em off.

edit: although that thread went past silly...
    Last edited by Namdrol; 25th Jun 2009 at 09:23.

jtr7
    I had planned to take time away from TTLG before then, and stuck to my schedule. Then I came back to ThiefGen for some weeks, and now I'm back in all the Thief-related forums, BUT... I've been experiencing this forum's prelude to a Thief 4 nightmare this whole time, and I'm hoping it doesn't influence the new game's development. So I'm holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimSmile View Post
    I've got a great, horrible idea!

A seperate light gem for both arms, hands, legs, feet, and one for the head. No, make that four for the head. Left, right, center front, and center back.
    Overkill.

I'd lose track of which body part was where. (Thank God Garrett doesn't have big boobs! )

Let sleeping dogs lie, let sleeping gods die.
    Dogs die, gods......

GOOD one, mcnils!! Where'd you get the Garrett pic? It's one of the better ones that I've seen.

Hey Dia, i taffed this Garrett from a TDS wallpaper floating around the webs.

http://www.freewebs.com/aqwchaosdrag...ws_02_1152.jpg

There's the original picture, way better now, is it

Thanks for sharing mcnils! Great pic indeed!

*sighs*

Last edited by mcnils; 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:36.
    Let sleeping dogs lie, let sleeping gods die.
    Dogs die, gods......

jtr7
    Mugshot:

Nightmare, but might make for a funny parody like Nameless Voice's Thief Shock:

BANNED
    Here is another good one!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast