TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Five Tigers: Claw of the Tiger (June 22, 2009)

Quote Originally Posted by epithumia View Post
    I know nothing you can't glean from a quick visit to thiefmissions.com. (Well, when it comes to FMs, at least.)
    Thanks, Catman!

Downloading now from CheapThief -- I can't express how wonderful it is to see thiefmissions.com back in action.

hi

ok where is the evidence key in that river exact location please

very nice fm thx to the autor

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    you didn't forget to restore the original game with darkloader before installing this one did you ?
    I'll try that, I've never had to do that before. Yes, I know you should, but, I've never had to before, and the FM's have played without a problem for years and years.

@ Swiz - there's a switch to find.

@trudnicki - If you leave the back door of the police station and see where the key was thrown over the fence, find your way down to that river and after the next fall, there are some rocks.

dl'ing now. i know what im doing for the next few nights...

This is driving me nuts now. Where is the secret in the grocery?

Is there any way to get to the ice room and the other room apart from trial and error. I'm sure there was a readable but I can't remember now where it was. Perhaps there's another way to those 2 that I haven't found yet as there was for the poison room. And also is there a way of going back to the Claw room after you're teleported back to the gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    This is driving me nuts now. Where is the secret in the grocery?
    What? Explain more detailed, maybe (but probably not) I might know.
    Is there any way to get to the ice room and the other room apart from trial and error. I'm sure there was a readable but I can't remember now where it was. Perhaps there's another way to those 2 that I haven't found yet as there was for the poison room. And also is there a way of going back to the Claw room after you're teleported back to the gallery?
    I'm also struggling with those rooms now, 'cept I can't even find the keys in the 2 out of 4 rooms I CAN enter.
    Nuts...

The grocery is the building next to the Inn where you get your equipment. From a readable in the Inn, there's some sort of secret in the Grocery. But I can't find it.

I'd help you if I could but I'm not sure what keys and rooms you're talking about.

About the keys and roomsto unlock the Claw of the Tiger, ofcourse.

Sorry, don't see a grocery next to the inn. Just a locker House, Evan's offices.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    So, no idea why this mission is doing that to me? I may move NiR out of my folder and see what happens, along with the saves. When the mission first loaded all I had for the objective screen was square blocks, nothing was there, then later, NiR objectives came into play. I'll see what catman says I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    I'll try that, I've never had to do that before. Yes, I know you should, but, I've never had to before, and the FM's have played without a problem for years and years.
    Hi BA, if your using garretloader this good practices. Otherwise you will get resources from one mission polluting another etc.

Is there any way to get to the ice room and the other room apart from trial and error. ... Perhaps there's another way to those 2 that I haven't found yet as there was for the poison room.
    Just drop loaves of bread. The paths are every second one. Use the compass to help and drop another loaf when you have been through that area. I'd suggest the poison area last. Make sure you have fire arrows

And also is there a way of going back to the Claw room after you're teleported back to the gallery?
    Re-grab a stone and re-drop it on it's new pedestal. e.g Black stone on white pedestal.

Bikerdude, I've never used garret loader.

Catman,

Thanxs so much for a wonderful fm. I love the puzzles, etc. There was just one thing I still need to know. How do I destroy the captain's note????
    Can't wait for your next one.

Thanxs again

Hope Vincent

You can't do the easiest objective? WTF! xD
    Just throw it into a lava or blow it up with some explosive crates - many ways to do it, damnit

Thoro2,

Sorry to upset you so much with my one little question. My reason for not solving that objective the way you suggest is that I could not pick the note up into inventory. Hope the remainder of your day is nicer?

Hope Vincent

Oh, sorry 'bout that.

You couldn't pick it up? Well then, sounds like a bug. Bring an explosive crate there and try to destroy it anyway.

Now since by your speaking it sounds like You've done everything else, can you tell me how do I get to those 2 rooms of the claw (poison, cold)? And where do i find the keys for Lingering death room and the one you get teleported in at the beginning

Thor02,

I discovered that the note in the captain's office was the wrong note. So I burned the correct one in a lava pit.

In answer to your question, when you get to the center of the place above the lava pit, pick out another sign until you get the correct ones. It was die and reload a few times for me. About the keys, I had a bunch of keys in inventory by then and I used the Evans key [I think you can use the bathhouse key also], but be sure to unlock the 2nd door 1st, 3rd door 2nd, 1st door last. Look around chairs to get back to where you started.

Hope Vincent
    Last edited by Hope Vincent; 24th Jun 2009 at 19:50. Reason: spoiler didn't work

the secret at the grocer's drove me nuts, too. in the basement, check the hallway between where you get your equipment and the owner's/servants' rooms. "follow the light at the end of the tunnel" this will get you some extra equipment, including rope arrows

Nooo, not what i meant. I mean the actual rooms. I can only view from from small windows. :/

Haha, found the way into the poison room on my own. Yay.
    Last edited by Thor; 24th Jun 2009 at 20:06.

@ bob_doe_nz - Thanks very much - that's exactly what I wanted to know. Though I have already done the poison room.

MrMunkeepants - thank you! I've already found that but I hadn't made the connection between the 'grocery' and 'storeroom' being the same place.

Have gone back in for a loot scrounge (incl a couple places I missed).
    How do you get out of the frozen room?

Thanx

Stickyfingers,

The same way you got out of the room where you got the claw. Just use bow and arrow.

Hope Vincent

Right done that - just missing 2 secrets and 25 loot now. Only 6 hours playing so far! I don't really want to come to the end though - it's just so much fun.

[Edit] All loot now found - just the secrets to get.
    Last edited by nickie; 25th Jun 2009 at 05:15.

How do you get IN the frozen room?

See bob_doe_nz's reply to my question a few posts back.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast