TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Five Tigers: Claw of the Tiger (June 22, 2009)

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    As for the ring-grate: The door is unpickable, but it's possible one of the other keys you picked up unlocked it.
    Yes, I used key (not ring), but I not remember what the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    where's the cemetery key? Nice big mission by the way

As for her note, where do I find that? It's my last objective, before getting out.
    The crypt key is in the priest's room on one of the bookshelves.

The note is in the small room next to the captain's office. If you have the objective, it should be in your inventory unless you dropped it somewhere.

Having fun but I've gotten stuck. I found the evidence room key but now I'm standing on the rock at the bottom of the water fall where I got the key. I can't find a way out of the river. I've swum around but I can't find a ladder, rope, or anything to help me get out. I end up pinned against the gate to the sea just beyond the ship. Part of the problem is that the game gets "jumpy" at this point which makes it harder to see and move.Any help would be appreciated.

There are ladders there. You should be able to see them from the falls. You probably missed them because the are facing away from where you jumped in the water. Hope this helps!

@ glwhalen:

Also IIRC, isn't there a "secret" passage below the base of the waterfall? Not positive, it's been awhile since I played this one.

BANNED
    The missions continues to crash when I am in the furnace... Someone got the same problem?

Thanks stingm. It always amazes me how I can often find the most difficult secret but I can spend an hour overlooking the obvious.

Couple of small issues

Wonderful mission, Catman! I've been following this series through the three you've made thus far, and happy to continue doing so in the future. So, feel free to make more, Catman, Do! (get it, Kathmandu...)(hyucksnort)

I (quite by accident) was able to open the Hammerite Crypt door(s) with Aldred's book (at least the one that's to be placed in the evidence room, if I've misnamed it)! And upon unlocking, the book is lost from your inventory, so that that optional book-placing objective is no longer achievable.

With a little help from these forums, I was able to get all secrets and loot of 3946 gold / 710 gems / 2036 goods, total of 6692, *one short* of the supposed total (in the gold count)! How is that possible!? I checked through the loot list, but can't find the cause...except... is that one supposed to be 90 gold instead of 91?

And this was touched upon by at least another: I was able to determine that a bonus objective occurs if Father Moore dies. But, I wasn't able to off him without failing the mission for killing someone (in Expert)(I've tried several ways). I was thinking one of those mech beast killers would be involved, also I've only tried to smash him under one elevator thus far, but what other way can successfully accomplish this bonus objective? Also wonder if similar bonus objectives appear upon the deaths of his two cohorts...

Cheers! --Crowemagnon, man.

As for the book: I had a lot of trouble keeping my key data straight, so there are several unintended overlaps. I hope to go back and fix these sometime in the future.

As for the loot: There is one gold coin worth just one gold piece in the locker room in the foundry office building. Like as not that's what you missed?

As for the bonus objectives: You're right that you can't kill Moore, Oswald, or Gilmore directly. However, if you startle them, they'll go running. Unless you've taken out all the bots and guards, they won't survive long.

Where are the lockpicks? I must be going blind....perhaps.
    Don't want to go through pages of hints to find out. Lazy?...for sure!

Never mind. I finally engaged my brain and realized I haven't been to the inn.

Well, good luck there, taffer. If I'm not mistaken, there's still quite a bit ahead of you.

When the time for the puzzles come, I'll just go ahead and quote Apache in his great "Glauntlet":
    Remember to think. Think... and THINK!

I suppose it wasn't that hard, my head is just an empty shell. The quote is also not accurate, but screw that.

Thanks for the encouragement Thor02. I have finished all objectives except for the claw. Working on that now. I will thimk, thimk and thimk!

What on earth is the correct placement of the stones in the gallery? Call me color blind but I just cannot seem to manage to put them in the correct order...

IIRC, you just need to place them on the opposite pedestal.

What a coincidence by the way, I was just thinking about this mission. How's the next part going along, Catman?

Awesome ! And so much fun !
    I had this campaign on my todo list for so long, but hesitated, because I was waiting for the sequel.
    Looking at the release dates of parts 1-3 it seems part 4/6 is due already
    Any outlook, Catman ?

Thanks for these missions!

thanks man !!!

Just been playing this again and I've found I can unlock all the claw locks with the bath house storage key . No need to visit the 3 rooms!

I cannot find the Armory. Is it in the Jail itself or outside the jail?

Never mind...as usual I found it just after posting
    Last edited by llanita; 14th Dec 2015 at 11:16.

Help with Gilmore, Fr Moore and the other one. I've knocked them all out, I have tried putting one in Cell 6 nothing happened, so I tried with the second one, nothing happened, tried with the third still nothing.
    I'm not getting that objective to put Gilmore in Cell 6 ticked off. I've no idea who is who. Since there are only 3 prisoners, I assume the woman is one of the men disguised with the stolen clothes.

I'm stuck with these objectives and don't want to do the claw in case that ends the fm. I want to leave that objective for last.

Well I had to end the game without using the Barge Key because I could not find where I was supposed to use it. I read some directions here about the loading bay at one end a stack of crates with 2 partly hidden doors and one not hidden and that was the one. Well, I couldn't find it. I even tried to use the key on the one barge there and there was no place for the key. Too bad. I enjoyed this fm immensely for the second time. I played it a long time ago and enjoyed it just as much then.

Nice mission so far, but I'm stuck. It's not that I can't figure out what to do next - I'm actually, physically stuck in a particular location, with apparently no way out except to start over from the beginning.

I fell in the water down where the mechanists and big bots are patrolling outside. The water current has me pinned against a giant, unopenable gate, with nothing but void beyond. I have no rope arrows - although there's no wood around to fire them into, and I wouldn't be able to fire them from the water anyway. There are no ladders, passages, or other means of escape.

Stuck In Cage

The cage that's suspended over the lava with floating symbols between slots. I've completed reaching all the other rooms (3 I think...ice room, gas room, hole room), but now I'm stuck because they ALL lead me to a molten death. How do I escape ?

Never mind. I just went back to a recent save and this time didn't unnecessarily go back to the cage when I completed the trips to the other rooms.
    Last edited by Clock; 3rd Nov 2016 at 00:37.

My loot shortage in this mission is embarrassing. I'm missing 1289 !!
    Is there a loot list hanging around somewhere ?

Can somebody help me: How do I get back to the cage when I'm in one of the rooms the one with the skeleton and the ice room for example and how do I get to the center room?

Thanks
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast