TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Stats On TROTB2...

Current Stats...

So far, so good. It's getting a little slow on the progress side, but I'm still going at it (I'm trying to get a Graphic Design position at my workplace). Here's a pic of the outside of the hover carrier.

That crane took some work to get in DromEd without scaring it, but I was able to eventually get it in.

Hope you will get that position, and still cannot wait to play this. You planning on Unkown Treasure part II as well?

I'm not really sure at the moment. It would be cool to work on the ice caverns, especially with the use of the material files for the ice like I did in the 10th mission of this FM set.

We'll just have to see once I've have time for it.

BTW: Here's what the hover carrier's exterior looks like so far. A lot to be done here.
    Last edited by GORT; 7th Aug 2013 at 07:32.

Current Stats...

I'm getting pretty close for beta testing now. I'm almost done with the last mission. Before this whole FM set goes beta, I'll need to rally up the actual voice actors instead of the TTS robot voices (although its a bit amusing to hear some of them talking to each other). Also, I still need to construct some of the cut-scenes to make a better storyline. They'll be either in-game recordings and transitional stills. I can't do the movie stuff in anim8or ATM.

So, yeah. I'm getting there guys.

Could be interesting to play this one. I'm usually not a fan of non standard FMs (some of the pics and movies),
    but it's cool to see what could be done with Dromed. I'm waiting

BTW: Here's what the hover carrier's exterior looks like so far. A lot to be done here.
    *heart skips a beat* This is gonna ROCK!

I really like the design of your hover carrier! Are there any internal docking bays for smaller vessels like on this carrier from Homeworld?

Current Stats...

@ intruder: Nah. But now that you've mentioned it, I kinda wish I did that. Maybe another time. This one was made to land on water. Here's the latest version it.

You can even see the Mechanists in the far back by the jet.

*Right now I'm gathering up the lines for the voice actors, and I'm also polishing up some of the missions a bit. I have a good feeling that this will go beta soon.
    Last edited by GORT; 14th Sep 2013 at 08:03. Reason: Forgot about the current stats... :-P

Looks interesting! Are those fork lifters on the starboard side or AA-guns?

I've got one question concerning the "functionality" of your carrier:
    Are all of your planes VTOL aircraft or where do they land?

I know you've been working on this for years, Shaun. Have you translated the missions into New Dark? Just curious.

I think so:

Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    Things are going to take while before I get back to speed on this FM set. I'm converting all of the missions here to version 1.19. It's for the best. So far, I don't have to go from scratch just yet. It's just mainly redoing a few brushes here and there. I did, however, had to reduce some of the particle attachments on my fire creature, but with the blooming effects it turned out fine. I will have to go back on each mission I've already done. More ideas are forming in my head. I can do more things in my missions now than before.

So, this might take even longer to make, but I think its worth it. Who knows. I might update it all up just as quick as I've made each of these missions. Wish me luck!

I have a good feeling that this will go beta soon.
    goood news!

Current Stats...(Voice actor time)

OK. I've pretty much got all of the lines straiten out so they make a little more sense in the FM set. Now it's time to rally up the voice actors. I've already have someone voice acting Richter Kensington. I'm a little uncertain about Saria at the moment (lots of voice acting for her). There's quite a bit for Garrett too. I also need voice acting for these characters.

Ammon
    Egyptian Guard 1
    Egyptian Guard 2
    Misc Hammerite
    Sir Edward
    King Magnus
    Kanthar
    King David
    King Brian
    Misc Female Villager 1
    Misc Male Villager 1
    Pagan Male
    Misc Male Guard 1
    Misc Female Guard
    Mage Apparition
    Warrior Apparition
    Keeper Apparition

So, yeah. That's where I'm at right now.

Awesome work there, GORT.

Can't wait to see it.

I would like to ask what the bafford well house guard asked in the good old days: "How is it going?"

Things are kinda busy at my end at my work place, but they are starting to die down a bit. I should be able to get back on track with this FM set pretty soon. I still need to get a few cut scenes to work right with the voice actors. One things for sure, The Unknown Treasure NDV shouldn't take this long. On that FM set, I just got to get the 2nd mission done.

Sounds good, the Unknown Treasure part, too!

Wow!
    This FM set is gonna "get all the loot"!! Can't wait to see it finally!

P.S. The flying base looks cool. Reminds sterlino's The Flying Age a bit...

Current Stats...

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted here. I just want to let everyone know that I'm still working on this. At the moment, I'm adding in subtitles for my cut scenes. Other than the cut scenes and voice acting, all 12 missions should be pretty much ready for beta testing. But just in case, I'll keep doing play testing. I'm trying my best at getting this ready for beta testing. I just wish that RL would stop getting in the way.

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted here. I just want to let everyone know that I'm still working on this. At the moment, I'm adding in subtitles for my cut scenes. Other than the cut scenes and voice acting, all 12 missions should be pretty much ready for beta testing. But just in case, I'll keep doing play testing. I'm trying my best at getting this ready for beta testing. I just wish that RL would stop getting in the way.
    Be sure to back up everything! You don't want to go this far and lose a ton of stuff like I did earlier this year! Looking forward to seeing this one out!

I am. It's all being backed up on a 64GB mini. All uncompressed and a zipped version for testing on other computers.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Looking forward to this GORT - let me know if you need any hosting space down the road. I can also offer space on Southquarter if you want to back your files up there.

Quote Originally Posted by redface View Post
    Can't wait to play it in 2015
    Kinda funny, he posted that in 2009. Sounds like he might be right on the mark.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Can't wait to play this thing, Shaun! DCE is only 10 missions, though - I guess we need to add 3 more so you don't outdo us!

Current Stats...

I was a bit hesitant to post these videos at first, but this is what I'm currently doing. I'm trying to create briefing videos with music done with the Yamaha SXG-50.

*WARNING: TROTB 1 ENDING SPOILER IN THE 1ST VIDEO.*

1st Mission Briefing:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC3f6nDic8Q
    3rd Mission Briefing:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-DuvRhRUHU

Current Stats...

As I'm trying to get all of the cut scenes done, I was playing around with the idea of having alternate paths of missions. Well, one thing went to another and now I have more than 12 missions (12 normal missions and a few hidden missions). These hidden missions will not be required for the storyline, but I thought it would be a nice thing to put in. Here's one of them. I'm sure you'll know where this is.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast