TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 454596469747984899499100101102103104
Results 2,576 to 2,579 of 2579

Thread: What have you watched lately?

* Max Headroom
    All i remember is the darn head - my respective foreign language skills at the time were probably too shoddy to expect more. Has it aged well? Worth a watch?
    From my perspective, it's aged hilariously. It's an 80s vision of cyberpunk distopia. It's supposed to be a caricature, and it has a cult following. It's production value was pretty good for the time, at least.

Looking at your other reviews, I don't know what you'll think though. Contrary to the other guys' suggestion, you don't strike me as a cult watcher but someone just looking for good scifi/alt-fiction shows. I don't know if this passes or not. It had its share of cheese.

Chakat sex pillow
    Quote Originally Posted by zombe View Post
    Oww, :/ ... why?
    Your criteria for what constitutes a good TV show don't come out from that list, and 95% of what you've seen is apparently not worth the time, so that limits the potential to recommend... just about anything. Having said that, you should probably take a gander at True Detective since it's pretty short, and excellently made.

I'm mildly surprised that you've written off Farscape as childish crap, but I guess muppets do that to people, and the first season really was all over the place. It's anything but childish however - there's swearing, murder, eyeballs being pulled out of skulls, sex, and even rape. If the characters and setting don't gel with you though, there's very little reason to watch Farscape.

Yeah, True Detective skirts the line between police procedural and alt/weird. That's part of its charm.

Quote Originally Posted by zombe View Post
    Wait what? There is a series coming? Well, yes, please do - i currently have only one series i give a damn about right now.
    Sure is. Let me find you the link to the article I read about it. It was the entire reason that I eventually ended up watching the movie, since it inspired me to go watch the trailer for the movie etc.

And here you go. Enjoy .
    Last edited by icemann; 22nd May 2015 at 03:30.

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 454596469747984899499100101102103104