TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444954596469747984899091929394
Results 2,326 to 2,327 of 2327

Thread: What have you watched lately?

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    I'm not seeing it either.

And I've heard that we have Mark Frost to thank for most of the humor in Twin Peaks, and that when Lynch was left in charge of making Fire Walk With Me, it turned out to be a more dour affair. I haven't see Fire Walk With Me tho, so I might be talking out of my butt on that one.
    Fire Walk With Me is hilarious because it's a terrible mess. But Mulholland Drive is filled with blatant humor iirc...

At the movies
    Ratatouille - 4 out of 5 stars (Great effort, nice characters, well rounded story and touching plot)

Bourne Ultimatum - 4 and a half out of 5 stars (Best third film from a movie series this year, Action was very thrilling and entertaining, great settings. The handheld camera angles get a little overused and jerky but can't take away from greaty story.)

At home
    The Sentinel - 1 out of 5 stars (Pretty awful, no character development, average story, cliched moments and characters, avoid like the plague)

The Descent - 4 out of 5 stars (Terrific horror/thriller film. Ironically the monsters make the second half dip in tension but nontheless a very clever film. I never want to go cave exploring after this)

Babel - 4 and a half out of 5 stars (Very well crafted but incredibly depressing film. Nice performances however especially from the Japanese cast)

Tsotsi - 4 and a half out of 5 stars (Worthy recipent of the 2006 foreign language oscar. Moving story of a young man in the slums of Johannesburg growing up after accidentaly stealing an infant. Nice performances and story)

Infernal Affairs - 4 out of 5 stars (The original that was behind the making of The Descent by Scorsese, Very clever but Scorsese has remade it all the better)

Deja Vu - 3 and a half stars (1/2 star taken off for incredibly unbelievable realism, good guilty pleasure though)

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444954596469747984899091929394