TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keeper Investigations - 5 mission package - released (25.09.2009)

Keeper Investigations - 5 mission package - released (25.09.2009)

Iím pleased to announce the release of the last 2 missing chapters in my Keeper Investigations campaign. The campaign consists of the following missions:

Dawn Of A New Age
    Ocean Freight
    At The Wrong Party
    Tanis Station
    Returning Home

This FM package supports the English, German and Italian language, except for the movies which are available in english only.

You can download the NEW VERSION (v2.1) of this mission package (163MB) here:
    thiefmissions
    TTLG
    DarkLurker
    ttlg.de

Changes since v2.0:
    Italian language support has been added.
    Disappearing water has been fixed.

If you have already played the first 3 missions, I recommend to play through them again since they have been updated. You will find equipment stores for most missions as well as briefing- and cutscene videos.

LOOTLIST:
    A complete lootlist (with maps) for all 5 missions is included in the archiv (as .html-file)!

PLEASE NOTE:
    There is a thread for each individual mission where you can ask for help, etc. Please use them and not this thread to avoid confusion.
    Links:
    Dawn Of A New Age | Dawn Of A New Age (alternate topic)
    Ocean Freight
    At The Wrong Party | At The Wrong Party (alternate topic)
    Tanis Station
    Returning Home

I would like to thank all testers again and of course the people who host my missions!

~intruder
    Last edited by intruder; 4th May 2010 at 04:11. Reason: added download mirror

Archivist
    Congrats with the release, intruder

Yay! Thanks, intruder!

Wow. That's one hell of a package. Thanks for all your blisteringly hard work.

Congrats with the release Intruder. You worked hard! So did I
    Fasten your seatbelts for some fine reviews here

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

You guys are going to love certain aspects of this mission set (and I need to download this) All I will type is...

bikerdude
    sweet, something for the weekend...

Danke schŲn!! Downloading now!

I thoroughly enjoyed the first 3 chapters in this campaign...can't wait to play them again and am looking forward to playing the last 2!

Congratulations on the release intruder!

Clearinghouse
    Congrats with the release, intruder! Cool.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Wow, congrats! I'll have to make time to play through this!

Very good news, intruder

Right on!

May I suggest we use separete threads for each mission as with other campaigns...or it will be 100s of post long and the same questions will be asked over and over so as not to have to look through 300 posts to get an answer...I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    May I suggest we use separete threads for each mission as with other campaigns
    the first three missions should have their own threads already, which should probably be linked to in the first post. can we use this thread for the last two?

Totally amazing storyline. What a real twist, having this seemingly arrogant and self-serving engineer with his own seeming plans for domination or war turn into something so noble.

Sorry...I didnt realize the first 3 missions were remakes and I realizet it when I saw the sub...and i have no intention of doing that dock mission all over..it took quite awhile from what I remember. Could someone just remind me of the button combo to skip a mission...ctrl+alt+shift and something else...cant remember.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    Sorry...I didnt realize the first 3 missions were remakes and I realizet it when I saw the sub...and i have no intention of doing that dock mission all over..it took quite awhile from what I remember. Could someone just remind me of the button combo to skip a mission...ctrl+alt+shift and something else...cant remember.

Thanks
    ctrl+alt+shift+end ...I think !

Ok This is an embarassing question but I am unable to download the entire package. My downloads stop after 154 mb which is a bummer. Any Help ?

Got it after a couple of efforts Sorry
    Last edited by SirTheseus; 26th Sep 2009 at 07:38.

Congrats! I can't keep up with the pace, can't complain that there are not enough FMs released.

Maybe not the right place to post this, but...

On trying to play this mission pack (click on "Keeper Investigations" after selecting difficulty) the game CTD. I have never had a problem playing an in-game movie before

I've tried the first 2 suggestions in the Thief General Foum FAQ Thread, under "my in-game movies aren't playing anymore, how do I fix it?", with no success. What i think is probably wrong is the .txt file I copy / pasted the relevent command into (with no quotation marks) is saved as "RegIndeo.bat", but is still a text file (double-clicking simply opens Notepad).

If this is the problem, how do I turn it into a .bat file? Or is something else wrong?
    Using Win2k Pro SP4 & DL 4.3. (my d/l Size on Disk: 171 851 776)

Thanx

Sticky Fingers:

The video uses Indeo Video 4 and PCM codecs. Does the Indeo codec included with Thief 2 decode it?

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    The video uses Indeo Video 4 and PCM codecs. Does the Indeo codec included with Thief 2 decode it?
    You mean the iv5Play.exe on T2 disc 2? No, doesn't help. (that was the 1st of those 2 suggestions)

Thank you, thank you, thank you DL'ing now

Incredible set of places. Two thiefs "highways". Ultimate sea/diving experience. Huge underground island facility with submarines. Great work, intruder. Thank you !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast