TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T2 Mission - Oh l'Amour (Oct 8/09)

T2 Mission - Oh l'Amour (Oct 8/09)

Um...Hi.
    I've finished my first T2 FM.
    It is a short city level where you must find a diamond ring for your new girl, Lola. The story is to continue, but just little by little, cause I'm just starting with dromed. Well, I've gotten big help from very nice beta testers and I hope you will like this little mission. Just one warning (which is also in the readme), don't interrupt the conversation. Might cause some trouble. But don't worry, it is only one.
    For now it is still hosted at fileplanet, maybe later it could move to some Thief related site.
    Here's the link, enjoy.

I need a smilie with more sweat...
    Last edited by Rufus; 8th Oct 2009 at 14:10.

Good to see some new dromeders cropping up!

Looking forward to playing your mission

Een nieuwe Nederlandse auteur - altijd leuk!

Looking forward to play it!

Congratulations on the release, Rufus. I know how hard you've worked on this.

(thumb? I never use the thumb)

Wow, I think I'm gifted.
    Already managed to get stuck in the small grassland where you start.

The mission looks cool tho.

Edit: Hmm, I don't believe knocking innocents out is necessary killing.
    Last edited by Thor; 8th Oct 2009 at 14:34.

Congratulations, Rufus!

Thor, what you do mean you got "stuck" in the grass area? Literally stuck? There were never any problems during betatesting with that and the mission is fairly straightforward as far as exploring goes.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    The fenced in Grassy area at the start can be mantled in and out, but cant be jumped over. Do you mean you couldn't mantle out Thor02 ?

Congrats on Your first fm Rufus!

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    The fenced in Grassy area at the start can be mantled in and out, but cant be jumped over. Do you mean you couldn't mantle out Thor02 ?
    Yeah, couldn't mantle out. How did you do that?

Hi Thor02,

To mantle over it, get close enough just to use your jump button. not too far, not too close, and Voila.

Hahah, I took the --- difficulty, where you don't need no loot and I've practically finished the mission, though I have a feeling I haven't explored half of it yet. Heheh...

bikerdude
    sweet just what the doctors ordered

Okay I must have missed something. I have everything except the ring. The only 2 doors I can't unlock are the poor guys house and the mechanist cage. Any help appreciated. Great mission so far.

Stingm

As you leave the main courtyard where the spired artwork is. Your first door on the right. First read the book to the left of the bed. If you dont get the clue, act like a jumping bean somewhere inside and you will find it.

In the same area that the kick ass lady thief hangs
    Last edited by darthsLair; 9th Oct 2009 at 16:16. Reason: spelling correction

Congratulations on releasing your first FM, Rufus!

Is there a secret stash somewhere or what. I have 1257 in loot but supposed to have 3000 and havenīt got a clue where to find it. I have been everywhere. Help anyone

It's a bit hard to help not knowing what you've found already. There is quite a bit in the hotel and there is loot to be found somewhere in almost every room in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    It's a bit hard to help not knowing what you've found already. There is quite a bit in the hotel and there is loot to be found somewhere in almost every room in town.
    Ok where is the hotel? I have been in the 2 houses in the square (1 wood door and 1 metal), been in the house where the karate guy is and the cemetery stone house. The house where the chess lady is. In the guard room and the house on that square. Even visited the zombies. What else is there?
    Last edited by kittykat; 8th Oct 2009 at 19:33.

If you've found the mech area with the small bot, it is past that. If you haven't, perhaps you've found a courtyard with a patrolling archer and one stationary guard? Go down the alley past the stationary guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    If you've found the mech area with the small bot, it is past that. If you haven't, perhaps you've found a courtyard with a patrolling archer and one stationary guard? Go down the alley past the stationary guard.
    ok been there too. Oh sorry thatīs it , I went in there and a guard chased my away and I forgot to go back. How embarrassing is that. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by kittykat; 8th Oct 2009 at 19:52. Reason: A light bulp moment

Okay I got it. Yea! But is there no way to get into the poor guys house or beyond the mechanist gate?

By the way when that lady comes out of the poor house, she counts as a kill when you knock her out. I believe thats where Thor2 is talking about. Is that a bug or deliberate?

The mission was great, so when is the next part due out?

Clearinghouse
    Congratulations on the release, Rufus! Thank you

Congratulations on releasing your 1st FM, Rufus - always great to see new authors!

Unfortunately, I can't d/l from that link (get a 32Kb empty .zip) - any mirrors yet?

Stigm: What "poor guy" are you talking of? And of coure there is a way to get behind the gate. Just consider: who would logically have a key to a Mechanist area?

Potato guy: Er is ook iets in nederlands om te lezen maar niets belangrijks.

Stick Fingers: I hope someone will host the mission soon on a Thief related site. I've written some Emails but didn't recieve answers so far. Just a little patience... ^_^

All: Please don't choose the --- objective, read the readme for this.

Clearinghouse

Thanx, fibanocci got it now.

Edit: Very enjoyable - has a classic feel & layout. One thing: was there a rope-arrow anywhere? There are certainly plenty of places to use one.
    Anyway; very good 1st mission - where's the 2nd one?
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 9th Oct 2009 at 08:31.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast