TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bioshock 2 Trailer

I stopped watching about 20 seconds in, because I want to avoid spoilers, but that animatronic shit is creepy as hell.

there aren't really any spoilers in it. I just posted that link because everthing prior to it has pretty much just showed off combat. and since most of those focused on protecting a little sister while she was harvesting, they kind of give the wrong impression that the game is going to be more shooter with constant re-spawning of splicers.

I kind of bought into the hype with the first bioshock, so I'm going to take a wait and see approach. but that clip, along with the behavior and look of the little sisters in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-HK5LImgA&feature=fvsr video gives me a little more hope for a decent game then I had when it was anounced you'd play as a "prototype" big daddy.

granted, that's multiplayer, but it looks like the little sisters will be more like they originally were in the first bioshock. before they changed them.
    Last edited by smf2626; 8th Nov 2009 at 16:15.

A decent hacking system, I'm positively surprised!

Different, yes. I don't know about decent though, unless it gets harder than that.

Hopefully this is not the only one. Reminds me of the lock opening mechanism in "The Hobbit" (Opening chests). I would hope Bioshock would have a bit more complicated hacking system than a game for children or teenagers

Quote Originally Posted by Volca View Post
    Hopefully this is not the only one. Reminds me of the lock opening mechanism in "The Hobbit" (Opening chests). I would hope Bioshock would have a bit more complicated hacking system than a game for children or teenagers
    nope, that's the only one. But it is, in a way, harder than BS1's was. in this game, hacking will be real time so you cant just click on what your hacking while its shooting at you knowing your safe while hacking, and even safer after.

not sure If I consider that an improvement or not. but considering the stupid little pipe mini-game wasn't hard anyways, I tend to think this style of hacking will work better.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Moyer View Post
    I stopped watching about 20 seconds in, because I want to avoid spoilers, but that animatronic shit is creepy as hell.
    How is multiplayer footage considered a spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by EvaUnit02 View Post
    How is multiplayer footage considered a spoiler?
    he was referring to the fist link I posted, I think on the previous page. That was in game. but it still didn't have any spoilers. unless you were expecting to see Ryan in the sequel.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Oh hey, a couple more gameplay clips turned up on Gametrailers.com.

Hurhur morality

The Pipe Dream has been shattered

Yeah, it's still looking like a glorified expansion pack.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 21st Nov 2009 at 09:58.

Taking a break
    Awesome!

Oh hey, a couple more gameplay clips turned up on Gametrailers.com.

Hurhur morality

The Pipe Dream has been shattered

Yeah, it's still looking like a glorified expansion pack.
    those are just clips from the link I put up on the first page of this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8RVyeNpUBA