TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: T2FM: Eclipsed Released (10/30/2009)

ManicMan - you've still got to unlock the gate behind the barrier; sorry, but can't remember whether that needs lockpicks or the 'Town Key'.

sounds like maybe Town key... Wonder where that one is...

ManicMan - see this post if you need to.

might not be that key then.. i thought i had a key from there and since i don't have it any more, i must have been used...

EDIT:

Seams to be a case that it's just not triggering.. the Town Key seams used to get in to the town in the first place and the only key i got that can still be used (hasn't been throwned automatically) is the Access Key so.. i guess it is a case of problem again.. It's them Dark Zone creatures... i had this problem the last time i meet them...
    Last edited by ManicMan; 11th Nov 2009 at 13:35. Reason: Extra Info

haha!

DEWDROP!

now i hope i don't accidently try to use her instead of a "Cuddly Surprise"!

and a horn that really should be in - erm - Quintus's house!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------

SOAB! the lift went back up - now how the hell i get out of here with the relics?
    Last edited by Garrett's Shadow; 11th Nov 2009 at 15:36.

Garrett's Shadow - you have to 'use' the relics to get out; search below where the relic was guarded by the keeper runes.

(Sorry - you don't get to keep those )

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett's Shadow View Post
    " criminy! "
    I havent heard that word for ages...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Bikerdude - you must have got there via Vorenthius' attic. Or is there another way?
    Ah yes that.s how I got in..

aw heck!

Garrett's Shadow - you have to 'use' the relics to get out; search below where the relic was guarded by the keeper runes.

(Sorry - you don't get to keep those )
    #$$%^&*(&&()*( I wanted to keep em - so cool looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerdude View Post
    I havent heard that word for ages...
    guess that dates me huh biker! oy!

am topside now and oh boi - looks like I made the proverbial waste product hit the proverbial rotating bladed device!
    (good thing (GOOD THING???) I am only one left that they can kill!)
    ((hmm, now where did i put that 2 shot rooftop cannon again???))
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok - now i think i need the key for the lights and the house with the double metal doors and big banner and 2 statues - and i have no idea where those are!
    Last edited by Garrett's Shadow; 11th Nov 2009 at 16:42.

GS - the key for the power station (not the Electricity Plant in Old Town) is in the 1st room - with bones scattered around - after leaving the mountain; this was where I got caught out (look up).

yah -

GS - the key for the power station (not the Electricity Plant in Old Town) is in the 1st room - with bones scattered around - after leaving the mountain; this was where I got caught out (look up).
    i read something about that - went back - looked at 3 piles of bonez on the ground - went wtf - there's no key - then looked up - and key bit me - rite in my big nose!
    (damn skelly arm, hangin in a web and dangling the bloody thing right above me like it was saying "this what you lookin for ya taffer"!)

now i have access key - and i guess i run around looking for wherever i have'nt been into yet!
    (oh yah - old town electric!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

all done!

EXCELLENT MISSION!

I swear - games/missions/etc. like these should be required study handed out to new teams when they are picked to start developement on a new game. So that the dev's can get it right from the git go!

HB - i did'nt like the end either - but as you said, we are'nt supposed to!

Thing is, for me, every single FM IS a different Garret, each is it's own reality in the multi-verse of Thief!
    Some of which are very close to the original reality we all know and love, and others differ from just slightly to way the hell out there in a twilight zone of Thief existence!

Hell, even some of the Garretts are NOT EVEN GARRETTS! One was a female merchant captain, one was a paranormal investigator, one a young Hammerite acolyte at a Hammer academy, and yet another was a young kid who had his life upended when he had to flee his small port town cuz of a different un-dead invasion!
    (also - there's another that i have'nt worn the shoes of yet - a merchant (of all things!))

So, in an infinite universe, specially one that's "of the mind" (imagination) - ANYTHING GOES!
    Last edited by Garrett's Shadow; 11th Nov 2009 at 19:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett's Shadow View Post
    (boy - i bet Gloria would never do something so mean as rig one of hers to be a "Cuddly Surprise"!
    SO now you CAN IMAGINE my first remarks (while testing this FM) and trying to take this neatly bears sitting on the floor into my inventory thát was just mean
    When I found the other bears in the trunk, I never figured they were bombs I just found that out a bit later

This mission is awesome!
    I haven't been here around much to help out, because I'm testing some more FM's and try to catch up with the new ones , but I just want to reply to one remark: As that there are nó rope arrows.
    At first I missed them too, but when you get further into the mission, you'll see you don't need them.

Weren't those black haunting walkers .... whatever... great????!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

they were more like

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    When I found the other bears in the trunk, I never figured they were bombs I just found that out a bit later

This mission is awesome!

Gloria Creep
    mines. In fact the reason i think you could'nt disarm them (along with the other toys) is because they were reg mines inside the toys, hence - could'nt get the pick into them to disarm them!

eclipsed

i thought it was a very good mission difficult but i liked it,what did the frobble coat hook in vorentius place open,anyone know

artifacts

I got 2 out of 3 of them. I don't understand how to get the one tath is behind a metal gate, with a lever that should be activated by using something on the skull....yes, but what????
    Never mind, I found it!
    Last edited by maga; 12th Nov 2009 at 10:40.

it

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    i thought it was a very good mission difficult but i liked it,what did the frobble coat hook in vorentius place open,anyone know
    opened the trapdoor to the attic and also lowered the ladder!

Ok, now I'm stuck with all those evil ai's in town. I have activated a portal in the square where the bird is, there are bricks floating above, but cannot enter this portal. I still have to accomplish "find information on the whereabouts of a valuable something hidden in Port Aerith". I've read all the posts, gone back to the caves and old town found nothing to read, so really I don't know how proceed Those guy (especially the running ones) scare me to death, pls help me finish!!!!

Ow, you must have missed something! You should have read a book in Vorenthius' attic before going to the mountain pass...

I think I did but....is it too late if I do it now?
    ....It wasn't........
    Ok, objective ticked off, now I'd like to know what the portal in the square is for....

Well, I think you should have comprehended most of the story already. I would advise you read it now...

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerdude View Post
    Duuuude, I got you beat, during testing I got to places you wouldn't believe, but we have to block them off to stop the mission crashing..
    yes, I know, but exploring the unreachable is so exciting. Don't block these places off too much, please !!!

I have found several "rooftop climbing holes" and this is the result...

Last edited by Aspirin; 14th Nov 2009 at 11:54.

just in case you have read whole story

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    I think I did but....is it too late if I do it now?
    ....It wasn't........
    Ok, objective ticked off, now I'd like to know what the portal in the square is for....
    and still don't get it - if i am right - that portal is the one from their dimension.

I got a south enterance key, it was on the second level in the house of exploding teddys... I take it this is the mountain gate key? Where is the mountain gate? How do I get into the mountain? I have been running around everywhere for hours and cant find it.

look for -

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSoul View Post
    I got a south enterance key, it was on the second level in the house of exploding teddys... I take it this is the mountain gate key? Where is the mountain gate? How do I get into the mountain? I have been running around everywhere for hours and cant find it.
    a short tunnel lined with statues iirc!
    Last edited by Garrett's Shadow; 15th Nov 2009 at 04:27.

It's near Vorenthius' house.

lootlist?

Having played and replayed this gloomy, tense, and eerie excursion into the dark side of the (Thief) universe I found it a masterpiece, judiciously mixing thrill, excitement, horror, and intellectual challenge I've completed all objectives (regular and optional) and killed all the monsters on both occasions.

One headache though: I was unable to find more than 2477 loot on either quests, that is, I must have missed about 500 altogether. Most of what I found was relatively visible ](except the bar secret and the coins under the barrel in the mountain shed) so I suspect there may be an obvious stash somewhere. I'd appreciate any suggestions, thank you.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast