TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: T2FM: Eclipsed Released (10/30/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by NightRanger View Post
    I see one last dragon artifact behind a magical shield of some sort, with a code needed-but I have NO idea what it is-does anyone have a spoiler?
    Hint:
    Read some books or at least look at them.

More direct hint:
    Find a book in a safe room to get the order.

Direct spoiler:
    Find all the books. Each book has a cover with a symbol on them corresponding to the symbols at the magical shield. Activate the symbols in this order: Alenddiir, Mevinth, Drakketh, Erice and Renuliev.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    The ring is a bonuus objective. You'll trigger the objective by reading something hidden near Old Town. Speaking of that, that's where you need to go now: there are two entrances, but one requires something you found on Vorenthius' attic.
    Thanks, got a lot further, but now i'm stuck again. I found all 3 relics and got back through the portal. I suppose i should get into the electricity plant now, but i haven't found a key anywhere?

Regarding the ring can't find that readable. Please spoil me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    I'm lost as few others. I've been everywhere and don't know how to get through:

- gate to mountain, blocked passage to old town or blocked gate to old town
    - I know I need something from clocktower keeper but where is the key to his safe ?

Jeremy: your FM is nothing short of excellent. One of the best this year imho.
    Old Town: There's a hidden passage near the blockade. Go back out, crouch and look to the right of some large boxes.

Clocktower keeper safe? Where is that?

The Elusive One: thanks.

!!! SPOILER !!!
    Safe is here:
    Safe

Btw.:
    Behind the limits:
    On the beach...

Nice view...
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 31st Oct 2009 at 16:09. Reason: changed picture to link to avoid spoiling things for people

wa heyy (as we Scots say)

I just got here and there's a new FM for Halloween. I'm a happy bunny!
    Trying not to read the spoilers, but it looks like a goodie.....gottago now!

oh, THANKS

Clearinghouse
    Where the key for the mountain gate?

clearing:
    Hint: visit Old town
    Better hint: search house in Old town.
    The best hint: child room on 2nd floor of house in Old town.

It's a cute mission so far. Haven't encountered anything scary yet, but I'm counting on it.

My only 2 complaints are, that:
    1. it lags more than any mission has ever lagged for me on normal circumstances;
    2. Garrett didn't have any training to pick locks. I'm sure anyone could've picked the few random chests with some unimportant stuff in them.

Otherwise - cool mission, atmospheric etc.

My only objective left now is leaving but: the entrance to the old town is now locked shut by a gate-I'm Trapped!

My only objective left now is leaving but: the entrance to the old town is now locked shut by a gate-I'm Trapped!
    Unfortunately i can't help with that yet. But maybe you can help me. You must have gotten into the power plant, could you please enlighten me as to how i can gain entry?

Didn't make it into the power plant.

Wait a second...when you go through the portal and enter the room where the note and piles of bones are, look up at the ceiling and there is aa arm with a key in it!

Southquarter.com/fms
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor02 View Post
    It's a cute mission so far. Haven't encountered anything scary yet, but I'm counting on it.
    Cute? I only played for a few minutes this morning, but that's the last word that comes to mind when describing this mission. Are we playing the same FM?

Clearinghouse
    Aspirin, thanks

Wait a second...when you go through the portal and enter the room where the note and piles of bones are, look up at the ceiling and there is aa arm with a key in it!
    Arrrgggghhhh! How could i miss that.... Thank you!

Mission Complete!
    It's a wonderful FM, I bet it's gonna become a classic.

This kind of FM-festival should be a tradition...
    Last edited by seventyfour; 31st Oct 2009 at 11:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Cute? I only played for a few minutes this morning, but that's the last word that comes to mind when describing this mission. Are we playing the same FM?
    We are playing the same FM, if there are extreemly high detailed books and bookcases, readables, each containing horror story fragments about the place you're in and there's no moon to be found in the sky. (I'd say it's simply the fault of clouds, but meh...)

I've changed my fear psychology. There's a guy (edited: OK, he just posted here before me, so no need to be annonymous lol) that called some of the scary elements in T2X (finished yesterday, btw, yay!) mission "The Cure" cute, so I'm trying to stay positive about this one too.

This effect probably won't survive when the true scary stuff comes.

Fantastic mission so far, too bad it's so laggy. EP + ddfix + widescreen might be the reason.

Hello everyone!

Seems like i'm late to my own party. Well I would answer a bunch of questions but everyone has done it for me.

I do apologize for the lag but there is a reason. In order for the AI to vanish in shadow and show up in light, I had to add an effect to all torches and some electric lights for this to happen. This causes some slowdown

I'm not sure if anyone answered The Elusive One's question:

Clocktower safe: You need to jump on the room connected to the clocktower or go through Vorenthius' attic and open the small door in the corner to get onto the roof. There are shutters that lead into the clocktower and the safe is behind the bed.

Managed to finish now, but without two optional objectives. If anyone can help please do.

Piece together information on what happened. I believe i have read everything but obviously i'm missing something. Any ideas?

Anastasia's ring. Found the ring but not the readable. Where is it?

Also in the clocktower keepers place it looks like there is a secret door in the floor beside the bed, but i'm unable to find a switch for it. Anyone else found it?

Thanks HipBreaker, but i managed to find it. Somehow the lever in the upper part of the clocktower was in my blind spot

And i must congratulate you on this mission, it is very well put together!

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Piece together information on what happened. I believe i have read everything but obviously i'm missing something. Any ideas?

Also in the clocktower keepers place it looks like there is a secret door in the floor beside the bed, but i'm unable to find a switch for it. Anyone else found it?
    These two go together. The switch is behind the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Anastasia's ring. Found the ring but not the readable. Where is it?
    Hint: Search the near the foliage on Laminum street.

Just finished it! Great mission HipBreaker! It seems the other taffers are made from a sturdier steel than me, cause this one scared the $%#@! out of me

Excellent atmosphere, great story! I love the way you built the suspense too - alluding to an enemy that can't be seen long before you introduce them.. You had me sitting there pausing at every corner with the sound cranked waiting for the sound of footsteps

My only complaint is that it's a little laggy for me too.

HEEELP

How do I get the relic behind the skull

Quote Originally Posted by HipBreaker View Post
    Clocktower safe: You need to jump on the room connected to the clocktower or go through Vorenthius' attic and open the small door in the corner to get onto the roof. There are shutters that lead into the clocktower and the safe is behind the bed.
    I'm not able to find safe key... :-(

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast