TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: T2FM: Eclipsed Released (10/30/2009)

Had to give myself a break. Heh. Congrats this is a truly creepy mission so far.
    Thanks Hipbreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    How do I get the relic behind the skull
    Hint: Look for other skulls on the bottom floor

Spoiler: In the library downstairs there is a small room connected to it with a skull on a table. The key is in its eye socket

@Aspirin

The safe key is located in City Electric

Hipbreaker: thanks.

How to pass hanged Keepers ???

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    Hipbreaker: thanks.

How to pass hanged Keepers ???
    Think Bonehoard. Do not pass directly in front of them. Zigzag around them until you reach the prize. Also there is a slight barrier rising up from each one's line of sight. If you touch this barrier the trap will go off. I hope that helps.

Fantastic mission! I'm stuck in the clocktower - there is a grate over the ladder going downwards that is covering it and I can't find a switch anywhere near. Did I miss something?

The switch is on the wall next to the grate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    The switch is on the wall next to the grate.
    Thanks

Something really, really strange is going on with my Thief 2 install. I just now reloaded the mission and it has fog - I've played the first hour with no fog. That switch you just pointed out to me? Not there before but there after my reload. What in the world? I haven't even been drinking!

That is very odd! As posted before don't stand on the grate when you open it... I overlooked this problem.

Just had another reload and the fog is gone again. Apparently my system only wants to display fog and some objects when it feels like it.

Um, how do you get into the old town?

Finished !
    It wasn't easy to cross among the invisible creatures and it was a very good challenge for me. I like that, although I died several times
    Thank you HipBreaker for your outstanding fm !

Swiz :
    Use the "tinderbox with flares" (wich you found in the Vorenthius' attic) on the planks. If not there is a hidden way behind a vigne. It's very close to the entry of the tunnels leading to the old town.

I have similar problem. Reload takes away the fog and I have to restart the engine all over again to get it back.. it really adds to the atmosphere so I of course did that. Reading can take away fog as well.
    I don't think it has anything to do with the FM since I have the problem in other levels as well. Using the widecreen fix plus ddfix..

/ fantastic mission! Its a classic.

god it's frustrating ghosting the ghosts on this engine were every step that you make can be another mistake and you keep making stone-jump noises and you have to reload for the.... seventh dozen time...

Got and put in the right place oneof the 3 items. I guess I'm going after the 2nd one now in the basement of instant death (ahh, this mission will be most memorable as the map where I've died + instantly more then on any other mission I've played ).

Alright, wish me luck.

At the beginning

ok, I am at the beginnng, only found 1 water arrrow. see an open window that I am trying to jump into. are there any rope arrows lying around or am I stuck with trying to jump from rock to open window to get going?

like the fm so far. glowing plants are a nice touch

NEVERMIND, finally made it through the window by jumping. Too early in the day to be thinking.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

I'm near the end and I didn't need any rope or water arrows, however now I need some help.

Playing on expert, so - where's the keeper evidence? And more importantly, how can I open the locked door in the old town?

P.S. I knew that when I read about escaping objective "... that should be easy", that it's going to be the most sadistic joke in the whole map (2nd place taking the toy disguised mines).
    Last edited by Thor; 31st Oct 2009 at 17:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor02 View Post
    I'm near the end and I didn't need any rope or water arrows, however now I need some help.

Playing on expert, so - where's the keeper evidence? And more importantly, how can I open the locked door in the old town?

P.S. I knew that when I read about escaping objective "... that should be easy", that it's going to be the most sadistic joke in the whole map (2nd place taking the toy disguised mines).
    You come out of the portal, grab the station key from the skeleton's hand. Then you go into the station down the elevator shaft. Run to the end of the hall and the cell at the other end opens up. In that cell is a corpse with the City Electric Access key...now go into City Electric and there may be some evidence in there...

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor02 View Post
    god it's frustrating ghosting the ghosts on this engine were every step that you make can be another mistake and you keep making stone-jump noises and you have to reload for the.... seventh dozen time...
    yeah, sorry about that, But there is only so much work we the beta testers could load up on Hipbreaker..

I'm lost as few others. I've been everywhere and don't know how to get through:
    - gate to mountain, blocked passage to old town or blocked gate to old town
    - I know I need something from clocktower keeper but where is the key to his safe ?
    1. you need to go through the sewers, then explore.
    2. there is a readable that explains who has the key..

The Elusive One: thanks.
    !!! SPOILER !!!
    Duuuude, I got you beat, during testing I got to places you wouldn't believe, but we have to block them off to stop the mission crashing..

Last edited by bikerdude; 31st Oct 2009 at 18:24.

Unfortunately this is unplayable for me. Guess my p4 1.5 is too old. It is way to sluggish for me. Thanks anyway!

I'm missing 2 gold to finish expert...any ideads where i couldve missed em? There's also these 3 "doors" where you get the relics. Is there a way to open em?
    Oh and congratz on scary the crap outta me. The thing that scared me the most was....my cell phone in my pocket going off as I was going down the mountain elevator. Thought twas some shadow creature grabbed me

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    I'm missing 2 gold to finish expert...any ideas where i couldve missed em?
    Some hard loot:

- gems in water near bird statue
    - there is some secret loot in the bar
    - there is a purse underneath the library. Search near a big and a little crate.

No, I don't blame you, I blame the game and the lags, not you.

Anyway... yeah...

Finally completed it, that was the toughest mission I've ever played and since I'm not planning on replaying it anytime soon, then I collected all optional objectives and easter eggs too thanks to invaluable help of Bob Kelso... what a ridiculous name... hahah.... NO, I didn't, I missed 1 or 2 tops of the 6 readables needed to be read in order to tick off the objective about... the town or something...

I'm all out, brain dead and feeling like I belong in an Asylum. You didn't scare me so much, but you did broke me. That's something, man, it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    Some hard loot:

- gems in water near bird statue
    - there is some secret loot in the bar
    - there is a purse underneath the library. Search near a big and a little crate.
    Ahhh thanks, I was annoyed risking m life further by just 2 coins -.-'...i guess the only thing left is were all the readables to the stories are

jtr7
    What an event!

I picked up all the relics and the objective was flagged as complete. But when I used them to open the door to exit the mountain, the objective turned to red (canceled). Is this what is supposed to happen?

Yes, that is what is supposed to happen.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast