TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: T2FM: Eclipsed Released (10/30/2009)

creepy

Damn creepy, nice job on this one. This mission brought back that old thiefy feeling I used to get when I first played the haunted cathedral. I was especially freaked when I first came out of the mountain portal and saw that crazy monster go running past as the lights blinked out one by one.

I'm working on my first fm, and it'll be nothing compared to this one. Hopefully I'll get better though.

Nice Halloween treat, thanks.

Thanks Tannar,

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    These two go together. The switch is behind the bed.

Hmm, that didn't do it. There must be some other readable that i have missed. HipBreaker, would it be possible to get a list of what to read to get the information objective checked off?

Hint: Search the near the foliage on Laminum street.
    I must be blind, since i am completely unable to find anything there. Please spoil me.

This mission is a perfectly sculptured diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    I must be blind, since i am completely unable to find anything there. Please spoil me.
    If you are looking for the text for the ring objective, on the same wall as the hidden entrance into old town, in the grassy area with the tree, there is a small niche.

As for the other readables, it is most likely that you missed either the one in the cave under the mountain or the one in the attic in old town. Did you find those?

Where is the key to the safe? I'm not looking for hints, I'm looking for an exact location. I've read all the readables and SCOURGED the entire map, and I still can't find it.

If you are looking for the text for the ring objective, on the same wall as the hidden entrance into old town, in the grassy area with the tree, there is a small niche.

As for the other readables, it is most likely that you missed either the one in the cave under the mountain or the one in the attic in old town. Did you find those?
    Thank you, found the first one.

Regarding the readables: I'm probably missing the one in old town since i am completely unable to find anything readable in there. Please spoil me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eigenface View Post
    Where is the key to the safe? I'm not looking for hints, I'm looking for an exact location. I've read all the readables and SCOURGED the entire map, and I still can't find it.
    It's in the electricity building, near a dead Keeper in an office.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    Unfortunately this is unplayable for me. Guess my p4 1.5 is too old. It is way to sluggish for me. Thanks anyway!
    What gfx card and resolution are you using..? this mission runs best at non-widescreen resolutions(we found this during testing).

Quote Originally Posted by Eigenface View Post
    What Spud said, and just to be on the safe side, go as far as possible to pull that lever. Though the metal ground is so frustrating I would just run past those huligans, if I were ye. Well, unless you completely ghosted it thus far... it would be stupid to give up on the end.
    Last edited by Thor; 1st Nov 2009 at 06:54.

Non enjoyable for me .2 gig PC and 512mb grafic on the lowest possible res.Still gagging and choking with every movement.Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by HipBreaker View Post
    You come out of the portal, grab the station key from the skeleton's hand. Then you go into the station down the elevator shaft. Run to the end of the hall and the cell at the other end opens up.
    Where is this station with an elevator shaft (where I suppose you use the "station key")? The only power station I can find is the "City Electric" in the Old Town.

Thanx.

Ravoll - have you disabled NV's EP? I'm only using a 64Mb card &, while the lag is annoying, The mission's fully playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Where is this station with an elevator shaft (where I suppose you use the "station key")? The only power station I can find is the "City Electric" in the Old Town.
    Search near the lever you pulled to get into Vorentius' house.

Clearinghouse
    Сreepy, fantastic mission I finished with all objectives except three optional objectives.

Thanx, Spud - think I was getting that mixed up with the west gate

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    My babies ! They ran away from the dark zone !

Excellent mission, I never expected such a thing. Nice use of my AI skin. And what's with the standing shadows behind grids in the elevator ? Now that rings a bell...
    Great videos, I especially liked the end (no happy ending, yay). The atmosphere, the visuals at moments (omg the power station !), the story... Overall it was very Silent Hill like, I loved it.

I had a little monster hunt in the end, I tracked them down one by one in the city streets, that was quite fun. That'll teach 'em

Couldn't find Anastasia's rings, nor evidences about what happened in Port Aerinth. Didn't bother, optionnal objectives...

Well done taffer !

How do I disable the EP?
    Ravoll - have you disabled NV's EP? I'm only using a 64Mb card &, while the lag is annoying, The mission's fully playable.[/QUOTE]

Ravoll - just change the name of the file EP.crf to EP.bak (don't forget to change it back after finishing Eclipsed ).

Superb-looking & great-sounding mission, Hipbreaker, which I found really creepy, especially the way you just kept building the suspense long before any (living) AI turned up.

A few FYIs:
    - From the rooftops whole sections of buildings flickered in & out of existance (well, you probably knew that),
    - the secret switch behind the clocktower-keeper's bed disappeared after being used & never showed up again - maybe a little too secret?

And I'm sure a readable stated that Qintus' watch was in the clocktower-keeper's safe; but I didn't find it there (or anywhere else). Where the heck was it?

Anyhow, thanx very much for this - kept me spooked for hours
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 1st Nov 2009 at 13:30. Reason: rather than double-post

WAAGGHHH!! Hipbreaker, why did you have to put in creatures from the Dark Zone?? *cowers in terror* I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish!

I have found 2 of the relics but the canīt find the 3, can someone tell my where to look. Found the 1 with the hanging keepers and the 1 behind the skull.

Look for a large room with a ramps leading up to walkways. It's up there but you will need some clues scattered around to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    I have found 2 of the relics but the canīt find the 3, can someone tell my where to look. Found the 1 with the hanging keepers and the 1 behind the skull.
    Found it as soon as I posted

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    WAAGGHHH!! Hipbreaker, why did you have to put in creatures from the Dark Zone?? *cowers in terror* I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish!
    They just look tough. Really, they're just cute beauties, that run around and amuse the player.
    The ghost haunts are a pain, though. I suggest you take them all out with some serious backstabbing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Regarding the readables: I'm probably missing the one in old town since i am completely unable to find anything readable in there. Please spoil me.
    When you first enter old town, there is a barrel. Look up.

Would appear that I do not have NV's Expansoin pack installed.
    I hate to ,but I have to give this one up as an unplayable "slideshow".
    What a shame.

When you first enter old town, there is a barrel. Look up.
    Thanks that did the trick.

I think that some things in this FM are a little too well hidden. It's somewhat frustrating searching and searching and searching and still not finding anything.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast