TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 611162126313233343536

Thread: T2FM: Saturnine's Rose Cottage (10-31-09)

Just a quick question. I found a book at the end of the treasure hunt with ultraviolet light. It highlights but when frobbed nothing happens. Is there anything that's supposed to happen with it?? Otherwise excellent mission that I have played multiple times since it was released. I just don't remember what that book was frobbable for?

Those Mannequins are following me!!!!

Tell me! Are they dangerous!? I'm about to have a heart attack! This is the third panic break within 30 Minutes!

Sorry, Stingm, I don't remember now.

@ Soccorro - no need to panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    I found a book at the end of the treasure hunt with ultraviolet light. It highlights but when frobbed nothing happens. Is there anything that's supposed to happen with it??
    My notes say that the treasure hunt should lead to a book with some drawings by the daughter. These are meant to be a first hint to the mystery of the five ghosts haunting the place. Later on, the player is supposed to find a dead man with an explanation of what happened with the people whose ghosts are around. Apparently, the book you found is the one with the daughter's drawings. No idea why nothing happens when you frob it.

I thought I was missing something. Its the only thing in the mission that don't work. Weird and thanks for the help.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 611162126313233343536