TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - A Theft In High Towne (Uncadonego's No Pressure (un)Contest 16.12.2009)

T2 FM - A Theft In High Towne (Uncadonego's No Pressure (un)Contest 16.12.2009)

Hey there!

I would like to present my small mission created for Uncadonego's (un)contest here. Due to a lot of help of my testers, I was able to create something for you to play and hopefully to enjoy (thanks again guys!)

You can download it from the main thread: Uncadonego's No Pressure (un)Contest Missions Ready for Download

Please post all your comments/questions about my mission here and keep the thread mentioned above only for generic comments about the contest.

Congratulations on the release intruder! And thanks!

I am on the building next to the power station trying to jump to that balcony on the building next to the hammers place. The only place you can grip is on the front but I fall everytime. I figure I have to get there as there is a balcony on the side of this building that you can jump to the hammers place from. There are no places for rope arrows, and you can't jump and mantle from any angle. Help!

Nice mossion so far.

Edit: I figured it out right after posting. I still think you should be able to mantle that..lol
    Last edited by Stingm; 15th Dec 2009 at 20:44.

Where is Marcus?

I completed the mission, but when I return to the inn there is no Marcus Is this a bug?

Did you go through the room to the hall when you got back to the inn? That is where I found him.

really enjoyed this mission!!!

loved the vague similarity with the OM...

and LOL I had the same "problem" with the balconyn as Stigm.. ( and yes , I allso wonder why you can't justmantle it.. )

I never get sick of "Life of the Party" style missions- this FM was one of my favorites! I especially liked the tower where gravity is all messed up. I was kinda hoping I could get my hands on one of those zero-gravity potions mentioned in the note there (even after reading that it normally causes you to explode...meh, Garrett is a trooper, he could take it).

This mission is brilliant and alot of fun - thank you Intruder.

Where is Marcus?

Quote Originally Posted by rustmite View Post
    Did you go through the room to the hall when you got back to the inn? That is where I found him.
    Sure did. There's nobody there

Have you got all the other objectives ticked off?

Where is Marcus?

Quote Originally Posted by Namdrol View Post
    Have you got all the other objectives ticked off?
    Yepp

Acolyte6: What difficulty-level are you playing on? Are you sure, you've complete all other objectives (since there are at least 2 objectives, that cannot be completed without you visiting the room where Marcus is supposed to be).

Love this mission, but i'm low on loot. So i checked the lootlist and discovered that in Garrets room there is supposed to be a secret compartment. I am completely unable to spot any switch in there. Please spoil me.

Also in the clocktower basement i am unable to open the secret niche under the elevator. Where on earth is that switch?
    Last edited by The Elusive One; 16th Dec 2009 at 12:43.

The Elusive One
    Garrett's room - do you remember how to get the secret from the painting in the OM Shipping and Recieving?

Quote Originally Posted by Namdrol View Post
    The Elusive One
    Garrett's room - do you remember how to get the secret from the painting in the OM Shipping and Recieving?
    Thank you, that helped. Any clues for the other secret?

Hint #1:
    Take a closer look in the room with the boiler (in the basement)

Hint #2:
    On the right side of the boiler, slightly above the floor

Thank you, intruder. I had already looked there but still managed to miss it.

Ok I seem to be the only one stuck here, but I can't find the fake hammer. I've done everything else, that is the only thing left I have to do.

Any help?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it in the house the thieves had broken into right after I originally posted this

Last edited by She-Thief; 16th Dec 2009 at 18:42.

The copy can be found here:
    There is a candlestick in Clive's room near a wall. Next to this candlestick you can find a small switch.

forced ghosting, boo
    any strategies for the Hammers, besides "don't get seen?"

@MrMunkeepants - Technically, it's not forced ghosting. You can be seen, you just can't harm them.

I'm not exactly sure where to go or what to do. . I've made it to both the clocktower and what looks like a power station, but evidently I'm missing some keys because I've encountered a few locked doors that I can't pick open.

You need to go to the clocktower, take the elevator down to the main entrance floor. There you will see a high priest that carries one of the keys you need. The first time you go down there you will also see 1st engineer Tramport leaving the clocktower and going home. Go to his house (with greenhouse on roof) to get the other key.

Classical Master 2008
    This was a good, enjoyable and visually appealing mission. I particularly liked how you could see bits of the cityscape you could not get to immediately, and reach them via some circuitous route. Nicely done!
    Last edited by Melan; 18th Dec 2009 at 03:41.

Great mission. Intruder delivers again!