TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T1 FM: A Dark Secret (Das Dunkle Geheimnis) by Mayar (english version 12.02.2010)

Clearinghouse

T1 FM: A Dark Secret (Das Dunkle Geheimnis) by Mayar (english version 12.02.2010)

Das Dunkle Geheimnis - a new german mission by Mayar.
    It has come out in german only 29.01.2010.
    In the german forum I didn't read anything about a english version.
    DasdunkleGeheimnis.zip
    Thank you, Mayar

Edit: English version available:

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    I hope Mayar doesn't mind if I post the new download link right now:

Download: A Dark Secret (multi-language version)

I would like to thank Tannar again for proof-reading all the texts
    English version: http://darkfate.ru/?show=files/fan-m...ark_Secret.zip
    Last edited by clearing; 29th Dec 2010 at 06:27. Reason: multi-language version

Thanks for bringing it to our attention clearing!

Thanks for bringing it clearing

Although I'm quite busy at the moment, I will try to get this FM translated until sunday, but I can't promise it

Thanks Intruder:-)!

My English are not so good, thats the reason, that i dont have yet a english version...but i asked it in my Tread of ttlg.de, anyone else to translate it!

Now Thanks Intruder, for your offer!

Greetings

Mayar

PS: Hope you enjoy the Fanmission

WooHoo!...I wondered why I was feeling so sad....but now I suddenly feel better!

Thank you
    The beating of my fearful heart : Thump...Thump...Thump...

Nice mission! Thanks.

Thanks for the Compliment!

Greetings

Mayar

bikerdude
    I see my little tdm mission is on the front page, thanks Clearing.

Here's a Google Translate of the readme to get the ball rolling:

"The training of the guardians paid off. Without you I would not dwell long on this earth.
    I am always narrowly escaped death, and had me to yourself a pat on the shoulder as if it were my ei -gener merit. But I'm nunmal rely on the guardian, whether I like it or not. You I have some Thanks, otherwise I would still be a third-rate street thief without Zuhause.Nun, I need them for better or sick again shake hands. However, this time as a friend. Do I still owe you a lot! The Guardian, also named as the guardian of the forces of the city, to which I now belong too, were once in possession of a crystal, called, "The Crystal of Destiny". It is said the crystal had magical powers, depending on the user, either positively or turn out negative. That's all I know, only that it has been stolen recently from the artifacts of the guardians of Appeal.

As he had done that to me is a Rätzel because this chamber is one of the safest places in the store keeper. There are rumors of some art collector, Lord Baldwin, who shortly before the disappearance of the crystal at the edge of City has entered. According to clients, he is the keeper of masks and other Kunstobjekten.Im rest, he was also the Order of the tendril involved in transactions. We are concerned, therefore, that he too is involved in dark machinations.
    Would be difficult to remember what happens if the crystals would fall into his hands! My mission is me inside the estate of Lord Baldwin to sneak in and explore whether the crystal are located there. If yes do I have to back to the Guardians .... Also bring Lord Baldwin is in possession of a Mask "The Mask of Eternity"! Check times where he keeps it hidden ... Ah yes, of course, I take something for their own use. I hope the crystal is on my side ...:

Hello 10Brooklyn01 ,

Its not Guardian. Its "Keeper"

I had my training of the Keepers....

I will finish the translation today after work and hand it to a native speaker for proof-reading. It shouldn't take more than 2 days and you will be able to play the english version without having to rely on translations tools that butcher the texts

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    I will finish the translation today after work and hand it to a native speaker for proof-reading.
    Thank you Intruder! I was going to give this mission a shot but will hold off for your translation

Finished it. One of the keys gave me too much trouble.
    Thanks Mayar.

A Dark Secret - english version available (12.02.2010)

I hope Mayar doesn't mind if I post the new download link right now:

Download: A Dark Secret (multi-language version)

I would like to thank Tannar again for proof-reading all the texts

dosnt matter, Intruder!

I Thank you very much for the Translation :-)

Say Also Tannar thank for the Proof of the english words...

I try to play it now...

Greets

Mayar

Happy to help. Congratulations on the release. Looking forward to playing it.

Clearinghouse
    Edited the first post.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Thanks to Mayar for this classic T1 mission, and to intruder and Tannar for the English version. I'm stuck, however, and need a hint.

I have the Keeper's key and the crystal, but need the mask before I head back to the Keeper's place. I cannot unlock either the safe in the room where the crystal was hidden, or the door which says it must be kept closed between 20:00 and early morning. I assume I'm missing a key or two. Hint please?

Yandros:
    The key for the door you mentioned can be found inside a room with a huge bookshelve (2nd floor):
    There is a safe in this room and the key for the safe can be found next to the bed in the same room. However, it is very hard to actually see the key. I grabbed it by accident...

Thanks intruder, that got me back out, but I still don't have the Mask of Eternity. More hints?

Me too, I'm still searching for it...

Did you found a way to unlock the double doors on the first floor? I have 4 keys but none of them could unlock the door, nor can the lockpicks

Whoops, never mind! I didn't notice that one of the masks in the Exhibition Room goes into your inventory, that's it! I could have sworn they were all junk the first time.

intruder:
    The key to the Exhibition Room is on the guard by the doors. I always forget that there's no auto-loot bodies in T1, so I didn't spot it on his belt at first.

Thanks a lot!
    Now I can complete this nice little mission...

Finished! I missed a whopping 1000 loot somewhere, though!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast