TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49141924293439444546474849
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1208

Thread: Tafferpatcher: unofficial complete patch for Thief 2

DJ Riff is still active at darkfate apparently. According to DCE release news, he betatested the Russain version.

Zombified
    I don't have an account there - suppose I could make one, assuming there aren't any captchas that are unsolvable unless you understand russian, but someone who already has an account there asking would be preferable.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Hate to state the obvious, but he does have an email address listed in his profile too.

Zombified
    guess I could try that, but he didn't respond to my pms, and the notifications are linked to the very same mail, I believe.

I was installing T2 on my laptop today using Tafferpatcher and when I load the game all I get is a black screen but I can hear the load screen and I can use the mouse to load the game but since everything is black I can't really play.
    System Spec:

I was thinking about... could it be possible to get a minimal version of this patcher, which only includes the NewDark patch and FMs scripts? It could be a good alternative to the 209MB that we have to download each time. In my case, I never use the enhancers included in this patcher. Just the minimal installation.
    Enhanced Thief Fan Missions Archive: [TTLG thread]
    DromEd Level Editor Developer Textures Kit: [TTLG thread]

Zombified
    that exists, meant for GOG, but should work on a (proper) oldDark T2 install as well.

3rdparty scripts still need to be installed manually.
    Last edited by voodoo47; 15th Dec 2017 at 07:11.

Quote Originally Posted by mxleader View Post
    I was installing T2 on my laptop today using Tafferpatcher and when I load the game all I get is a black screen but I can hear the load screen and I can use the mouse to load the game but since everything is black I can't really play.
    System Spec:
    Go to your install location and open cam_ext.cfg with notepad. Find the multisampling section that probably looks like this
    ; multisampling (anti-aliasing) level
    ; IMPORTANT: some integrated graphics HW may not work correctly with multisampling and you will be left with a
    ; black screen, if that happens disable this option again
    multisampletype 8

and put a ; in front of the multisampletype to disable it.
    ;multisampletype 8 (should look like this)
    Windows 10 Pro, i7-4790K, GTX 1070 x2, Maximus Hero Vii, 32gb DDR3 2400.
    https://pcpartpicker.com/b/z7ccCJ

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49141924293439444546474849