TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3813181920212223

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror of Return by PsymH (Feb. 23rd 2010)

It's on the second floor of a ruined building in the haunted village. (The part patrolled by a skeleton.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    It's on the second floor of a ruined building in the haunted village. (The part patrolled by a skeleton.)

Yes i knew that, zigzagged al 3 of them a bug maybe? i hope not,
    that would be a big bummer

I'm replaying this on expert, and in mission 1 the white nexus stone isn't on top of the tower like it is on normal (it's not there on Hard either). Where is it?

Look on the tower in the very beginning.

Ok found it, thanks!
    Hell of a place to put it

Thank you

Just finished, great fm, thank you. Only time I resorted to checking post for clues was looking for the chief's bandit loot. Could not find it. I suspect that playing on a 14" laptop at 1366x768 makes some items too small.
    Again, thank you to everyone for all the great missions.

You're welcome. It's hard to believe for me that there are still players for this mission.

Anyone have an updated link to download the English version? They all appear to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by PsymH View Post
    You're welcome. It's hard to believe for me that there are still players for this mission.
    It's a very good mission and I imagine it will continue to be played for many more years!

Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    Anyone have an updated link to download the English version? They all appear to be dead.
    It's at thiefmissions.

I just played it recently and liked it, pretty excellent. I went and also played Mysterious Invitation (your first mission? Not too bad for that but also on Expert with no Blackjack and not many places to hide had design issues) and Ultima Ratio, which was not bad at all.

Thanks for the kind words. Also I'm the co-producer of "In Dubio pro Garrett" (it's older than Ultima Ratio), if you're interested in other mission from me.

Interesting bug fix

I had a certain bug, which I will describe but keep reading even if this isn't your bug at hand, the solution might apply.

I had just got the Eye of Revelation and it turned itself on as soon as I frobbed it. I had to bring out a weapon to cancel it. From that point on it would not reactivate. Sometimes mashing buttons had it appear for a second and went away on its own.

I have all my scripts and it isn't the issue. When I made my way back through some corridors I noticed a AI still looking for me stuck on a locked door (other two doors into chief living area was unlocked ). I knocked him out and viola my Eye of Revelation came back fully and worked normal. I am guessing that the AI was utilizing the script repeatedly because he couldn't move on?

If you find other script bugs I'd load a earlier save and see if a AI isn't stuck like this.

Either way I'm enjoy this mission a lot! I can't believe I missed it when it came out.

Bug in PT2 for the Earth Key

I cannot get the Earth key because one of the floor plate switches has vanished. The depression in the floor where it should be is there (at top of ramp in corner). The other floor switch in the opposite corner is there and it works. This is version 1b.
    Last edited by nchw68; 27th Dec 2015 at 20:26.

Great mission PsymH, so thanks. Did anyone else whack Larius over the head for being an annoying coward?

I tought it isn't allowed, to hurt him

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

I can't find a download anymore for this mission.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I can't find a download anymore for this mission.

http://www.ttlg.de/de/download/navig...ail.php?id=218

Ich danke dir!
    Thanks Taffer. I wouldn't have found it.
    I'll check it out tomorrow.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3813181920212223