TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101520 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror of Return by PsymH (Feb. 23rd 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    3rd part: how to get to multiverse without stones ???
    Check your map, look for a room marked "?".

2nd part: Can someone please tell me where to find key to cemetery???

Thanxs

Hope Vincent

Hope Vincent: You need to go tothe bar in the city - a lady there will give you a job and as reward a key to a house in town in which you will find the cemetery key and something else

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    Hope Vincent: You need to go tothe bar in the city - a lady there will give you a job and as reward a key to a house in town in which you will find the cemetery key and something else
    Oh No! I knocked out everyone in there. Guess, I have to start over?

Hope Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    Thief 2 is a first person sneaker - not FPS. Have you tried stealth?
    Of course, but it would appear you must defeat the Guardians cause i defeated the Water ones and i got the Water key on the pedestal, but when i sneaked around the others, no key! Kinda of makes sense, otherwise why have guardians at all?

OK, thanks for the tip Aspirin!

EDIT: OK, it would appear I am wrong about having to kill the Guardians to get the keys

Need help on getting the letter from the Bandit Leader's room, frobbed high and low, nothing, could someone point me in the right direction? Also I can't find this grave where this tomb key is suppose to go, plus the key to the lockbox in the mountain side where the burrick patrols. thanks!

BTW are objectives different on different difficulties?

This is a great mission PsymH! The atmosphere, the storyline, wow!
    Last edited by shadows; 25th Feb 2010 at 14:19.

BANNED

Another bug?

This is a fantastic mission so far, but I think I'm victim of another bug? I don't see anyone else mentioning it.
    I've got to the last tower and retrieved the final talisman (air) using the white nexus stone, but as soon as I activate the gem to get back into normal reality again, the screen freezes. I've tried reloading at several earlier points but I'm getting the same result each time.

I hope there is salvation for me, I'd hate to not be able to complete this mission. Thank you.

OK I must be having a dumb day.

Mission 2 Expert...

spoiler:
    I've made it to the top of the pyramid after exploring the whole thing. (save one stone door on 2nd floor that does not frob) Plugged in the blue crystal. Read the note about defeating the four guardians. So I killed the four blue guys...3 in the pyramid one in the ruins where you find the tomb key...that didn't seem to do any good. What am I missing here?

SlyFoxx: find missing crystal to repair the time engine, then you should find the code to enter...

Regarding the strange piece of metal with engraved signs:

OIOIIOOI OIIOOIOI OIIIOOII OOIOOOOO OIOOIOOI OOIOOOOO OIIOOOOI OIIOOIII OIIIOOIO OIIOOIOI OIIOOIOI

Last edited by Aspirin; 25th Feb 2010 at 17:09.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Need help on getting the letter from the Bandit Leader's room, frobbed high and low, nothing, could someone point me in the right direction? Also I can't find this grave where this tomb key is suppose to go, plus the key to the lockbox in the mountain side where the burrick patrols. thanks!
    Actually you're not looking for a letter in the Bandit Leader's room: in the bandit leader's bedroom (not explicitly marked, but it's the nicest looking one) look on top of the shelves for his "hand of glory".

I have found only 10 / 11 secrets... Are all secrets the same type ?
    OOPS - I have found all of them...

"Rooftop" Climbing Guild report:

Everyone's gotten so far...

How do I open the door in the hallway above the dining hall?

Nice airy mission
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 25th Feb 2010 at 20:10.

Thanks to the busy helper taffers. This taffette was finally able to understand how to use the green stone. It took awhile.......

Acolyte6 - Do you have the green stone & Keeper's Journal? Use the stone to find Larius.

Part 1 - could I get a nudge on how to enter the room with the unfrobbable door, southern section, 1st floor, eastern side (between a HUGE bathroom & the bar) Thanx.
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 25th Feb 2010 at 21:44.

Found keeper/diary. Looking for talisman

I found the keeper, he spoke and I read his diary. Now I have the Eye of Revelation, but notfinding the talisman he mentioned. can I get a hint?
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Shadowcrawler - it's just sitting in one of those stone pedestal-things surrounding Larius.

OK..still cluless...see post above....

Hand hold spoiler requested. Or is there another bug like mission 1?

I'm still in progress, but congratulations on the release of a great mission, PsymH!

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I don't want to read too much and spoil myself. I think I've gone everywhere I can in the opening area (the East half of the map), and gotten the white nexus stone from the top of the tower - what do I do next? where is the key to the Western half of the complex?

MrMunkeepants - I think you mean the southern part of the map (it's oriented with north to the left of screen). See my answer to Acolyte6 4 posts above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Part 1 - could I get a nudge on how to enter the room with the unfrobbable door, southern section, 1st floor, eastern side (between a HUGE bathroom & the bar) Thanx.
    You don't go there on this level. Ignore it. Just keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    OK I must be having a dumb day.

Mission 2 Expert...

spoiler:
    I've made it to the top of the pyramid after exploring the whole thing. (save one stone door on 2nd floor that does not frob) Plugged in the blue crystal. Read the note about defeating the four guardians. So I killed the four blue guys...3 in the pyramid one in the ruins where you find the tomb key...that didn't seem to do any good. What am I missing here?
    You have to find a blue crystal, its in the basement of the pyramid, then plug that in the machine and push the pictures that are on the paper on the wall and then walk onto the rings and you should be teleported Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    You don't go there on this level. Ignore it. Just keep playing.
    Thanx, bob - but in that case, how about a nudge on the 'One Survivor' Bonus Objective?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Thanx, bob - but in that case, how about a nudge on the 'One Survivor' Bonus Objective?
    I think you need to sit down and read a book. (Where would you do that I wonder)

Then again, I did not get this objective on the easier difficulties but I think it's the one.

Does anyone know how to open the lockbox where the burrick patrols near the waterfall? also what difficulty you did this on. I played on normal difficulty and haven't found anything to open it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Does anyone know how to open the lockbox where the burrick patrols near the waterfall? also what difficulty you did this on. I played on normal difficulty and haven't found anything to open it. Thanks!
    Look at my previous reply to Sticky Fingers above.

Yes, it's annoying. It's not compulsory.

You mean the hint about checking libraries? I checked the ones in the temple and there's none elsewhere, still can't find anything to help me open it. LOL, perhaps someone could just give me the answer, i really would like to know what's in there. Thanks!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101520 ... LastLast