TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51015202530353637383940

Thread: Thief 2 FM: King's Story (released on April, 8, 2010)

Yes I have, why shouldn't I ?

Because some of the weather effect in mission 1 was ruined after relighting. It wasn't made by usual way, some textures must be changed before and after relighting... maybe something else, I can't remember now.
    Of course, you can do everything you wish, but I just have to warn. Anyway, mission remains playable.

Zontik, which composers did you sample for the soundtrack? I hear what sounds like Wagner and Mozart. Wagner makes sense, seeing as Ludwig II was a fan. If that's the case, gotta admire the dedication to thematic accuracy. Any chance I could get you to provide a track list for me?

I'f afraid there is no track list.
    All music was written by Wagner, with only exception: I've used a piece of "Alan Parsons Project" in final scene (spinning down the spiral), "A cask of Amontillado" from the album dedicated to Edgar Poe. I've used it because of the same tone.
    No Mozart at all.
    The most of used Wagner is from his well-known operas, such as "Nibelungs Ring", "Rientzi" and... sorry, I know the title in Russian only, it can't be translated literally.

just got done replaying kings story,so much fun

i just with i would have been able to get the save the girl and kill anger

also i wanted to know how do i find the key for the upper office in the big room band played? i never went there once in all the endings i did

and i did find dewdrop but he was not frobable ,but was nice to see him in the girls room

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    also i wanted to know how do i find the key for the upper office in the big room band played? i never went there once in all the endings i did
    Do you mean the room marked as room 31 on the map, where Anger's music will be played? I went in there without a key.

When Garrett talks to Anger during the mission, a grate opens on the 4th level (don't remember whether the basement counts as level 1 or "level zero", though) of the castle, giving you access to some wooden shafts which are the air conditioners of the Middle Ages. If one leaves these shafts somewhere in the northeast, one can emerge in room 30. Garrett can then travel to room 31 by climbing over some balcony on the outer wall of the castle.

Whether Anger's music will be received well or rather embarrass Anger depends on what the player did before. I'll leave that up to you, this hint may give you something to think about, then.

ty i got it now,well explained

The key to the office you meant ("Clef key") is not exist on Expert, you have to get to the "office" with the help of rope arrow from the Singer Hall.
    The location of the key on Hard (and probably Normal) is a small room right from the scene, somewhere among the theatrical junk.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51015202530353637383940