TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Crooked Town (28 April 2010)

T2 FM: Crooked Town (28 April 2010)

You can D/L Crooked Town here until the mirrors pick it up.

It's been translated into French, German, Italian, Nederlands (Dutch), and Russian. My thanks to Zappen, Briareos H, Zontik, Winter Cat, Krenim, Gloria Creep, and PotatoGuy for doing the translations.

One note: The bonus objective is located in different locations depending on the difficulty level.

This is my final FM. I hope you enjoy it. Many thanks to the taffers on the TTLG forums for answering my dumb questions.

Ricebug
    Last edited by Ricebug; 30th Apr 2010 at 11:44. Reason: Uploaded fixed version.

Clearinghouse
    Thank you Downloading.

Ricebug returns! Thank you for the new mission set.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Here's a mirror for ya: www.southquarter.com/downloads/Crooked_v2.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    This is my final FM.
    Say it ain't so. How come?
    Last edited by Brethren; 30th Apr 2010 at 12:17. Reason: new FM version (v2)

Congratulations Ricebug!
    One thing I can't resist to notice: that church door (in mission 2) with red light coming through the breaks is incredible beautiful!
    BTW, why did you use OLD, non-fixed version of Russian translation?
    Here is the correct version of Russian.zip:
    http://www.file-upload.net/download-...ssian.zip.html
    Is it possible to replace?
    Last edited by Zontik; 29th Apr 2010 at 01:56. Reason: Downloaded final version and saw...

Is it just me or Garrett's arm is 3 meters long? When I drop something, it starts dropping a distance away haha. Great mission, I was wondering if I was ever going to explore every part of the city until it loops back so you get a sense of completion and going back to the jail =D
    Btws, how do you find out about the "find evidence" obective?

Another mission by Ricebug

Can't find the angel in the pagan village

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    Can't find the angel in the pagan village
    Let me guess ... you stopped searching around the fireplace the moment you found the gate key, right?

Is it just me or Garrett's arm is 3 meters long?
    Me (my) too.
    Especially funny when stacking crates!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    This is my final FM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    Is it just me or Garrett's arm is 3 meters long? When I drop something, it starts dropping a distance away haha.
    Terry, this usually is caused by resizing the starting point. Easy to fix, anyway.

Grabbing now! 13% 16%....

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Terry, this usually is caused by resizing the starting point. Easy to fix, anyway.
    Drats! I've always re-sized markers to 1, 1, 1. The beta-testers were really nit-picky on this one, so I'm surprised they missed this one.

Zontik: Oops on the older Russian file.

I've uploaded the fixed file. It's Crooked_v1a.zip
    Last edited by Ricebug; 29th Apr 2010 at 10:29. Reason: Uploaded fixed version

Ricebug
    But russian.zip is still the same as before, not the fixed one.

Help.
    spoiler:
    went through the pagan village and found the boat. It goes forward a bit and stops in a cave. I don't see a way to proceed further.

OK..I missed
    spoiler:
    the information scroll one of the pagan's had...the dead end is the mission end.

On to part 2.
    Last edited by SlyFoxx; 29th Apr 2010 at 11:35.

Sorry to hear this is your last FM, but I suppose all good things...

Anyway, i am in Mr C's house and have tried placing the letter lots of places, his bedroom, the living room, no objective complete, an clue please. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post

Anyway, i am in Mr C's house and have tried placing the letter lots of places, his bedroom, the living room, no objective complete, an clue please. thanks!

On the table to the left of his bed.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post

spoiler:
    I put it on the desk in the bedroom

In part 1, I was really hoping for a way to knock the lava burrick off the lowest track by moving that train of mine carts. But I had to settle for luring it into the tunnel beyond, where it killed the blackjack orc.

On another playthrough, it managed to stumble off the track into the magma on its own ....

Very fun set of missions - I really enjoy your gameplay design on both of them. Loved the little dark nooks in hallways and the look and feel of the Pagan town - we never seem to visit the pagans that often in fan missions and it was a nice change of pace.

Great little details in some spots like the pagans being armed with sharp planks of wood and the electric lines in the second mission. Also: Great arsenal in the second mission's town

Sorry to hear this is your last release, but its definitely alot of fun!

Also, I've seemed to find two bugs in the first mission - the first was after jumping on top of the outhouse I became stuck and couldnt move off of it or even jump. The second was the campfire where the two pagans were standing - once I put the fire out they both (along with the two nearby burricks) wandered into the now extinguished fire and all four died. Apparently the fire is not registering as out after it extinguished? Just thought I'd let you know.

I experienced the same bug with that campfire.

Baby Burrick and her brother, Dopey, both perished as a result, but Mama Burrick survived. It's so tragic when a parent outlives her children ....

I'm in the pagan village, opened the gate, did a quick save, like the warning says, hopped into the boat, and nothing. What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    I'm in the pagan village, opened the gate, did a quick save, like the warning says, hopped into the boat, and nothing. What did I miss?
    I think the boat guides you to the mission end, but only after you complete the other objectives. The reason you shouldnt ride the boat before is because the boat is the only thing that can cross the current, so if you used the boat before your objectivs are completed, you may never finish the mission, unless you use that speed potion

BTWs, how can you fid out who killed the mother and daughter?

Hi,

I'm just running around in a big lava room with many tracks and a fire burrick. I've stolen some rare spice, and been on a small corridor trip, where I BJ-d two giants. I don't really see where to go on from here!

Great!!

I agree with SneakyJack the game play and areas to explore were Great!! I also put out the campfire and one of the Pagans died in it and when I walked thru it I lost some health?

P.S. Could anyone get into the section of town near the West gate that was closed off?

Thanks for a few hours of theiving fun!! Hope this is not your last! Maybe you can make TDM missions. Have always loved your missions!!

Ticky have you taken the mine cart to the end and looked up, there is something you can shoot a rope arrow imto?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast