TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Insanity's Crescendo (6 May 2010) - Updated to v1.2, 22 Aug 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    I've been running around for some time, but unfortunately I got stucked.
    I think you're the furthest along of any of us!

can I get hints for...
    the furniture room?
    Benny & the control room? don't put the bar area off until "later" and forget about it!
    the safe combo (I only have the last digit)?

EDITED: The safe combo can be obtain by doing something with the items found around the mansion
    Last edited by Snakebite; 6th May 2010 at 06:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Wow you have progressed a lot!
    The scroll you are looking for is quite easy to find actually. It is in the plain view. Bigger hint: Up!
    Of course it was there. Missed it first time I got there and didn't find a reason to search the area again. Thanks.

I still need some help with the Plant of Life objective. I think it has something to do withthat flask and the water fountain but I have no clue.

force field

I can't seem to figure out how to disable the force field to the big bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by Garretts Shadow View Post
    I can't seem to figure out how to disable the force field to the big bedroom
    If you read all the books/scrolls you get big hints about what you need to do. There is a readable that explains how to disable the force fields.

If you did that and still don't figure it out, you need to find an item around the house that will help you.
    Last edited by Snakebite; 6th May 2010 at 06:46.

I've tried everything, but I cannot frob the contents of the safe...!

Quote Originally Posted by 10Brooklyn01 View Post
    I've tried everything, but I cannot frob the contents of the safe...!
    Lean forward. It helped me

Lean forward. It helped me
    I think that's the second time ever that I had to use that binding...Thanks!

Congrats Haplo on the release!

I am stuck though, i can't get into the master's safe. i have the water, but no sponge that someone mentioned, looked around the fountain nothing... plus do i need to do the butler objective to make him give me the code, if i work it out myself? I am on normal difficulty.

It can be used to BJ guards from front. Stay hidden in dark and as soon as they approach enough, lean forward and hit them.

Stuck again.
    I'm in Hans room, got both his diaries, and his safe key - but no safe - probably is in there I can find the teleporting devices he mentioned but looked everywhere for a switch or the safe

Awesome.. thanx Snakebite, I had the salt and key but wasn't sure where to use the salt, all I need to do now is get through the labyrinth
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 6th May 2010 at 10:29.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Congrats Haplo on the release!

I am stuck though, i can't get into the master's safe. i have the water, but no sponge that someone mentioned, looked around the fountain nothing... plus do i need to do the butler objective to make him give me the code, if i work it out myself?
    Yes. He'll give you the code - not directly .

I don't remember where I found the sponge. Try the bathrooms or kitchen.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 6th May 2010 at 10:30.

I am stuck though, i can't get into the master's safe. i have the water, but no sponge that someone mentioned,
    THIS. Halp?

It can be used to BJ guards from front. Stay hidden in dark and as soon as they approach enough, lean forward and hit them.

Stuck again.
    I'm in Hans room, got both his diaries, and his safe key - but no safe - probably is in there I can find the teleporting devices he mentioned but looked everywhere for a switch or the safe
    you can use the key on the lock box behind the dresser next to his bed in the house and it moves the dresser on the other side of that room with those 2 items also the spunge was in a tall grey garbage looking can in the corner of one of the rooms
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 6th May 2010 at 10:28. Reason: Use spoiler cover please!

Clearinghouse
    Garretts Shadow, use spoiler

Wow. Interesting fight at the end.

Managed to get the "Plat of Life" objective at the end after figuring out the teleporters .
    How many bonus objectives are? I got 4. Plant, KO all, Killing Hans, Fire gem

7 secrets? OMG. I only found 1 - later maybe you can spoil us Haplo. It is at least 2 areas in which I couldn't get in - some golden wall texture atop of one of the towers and inside the furniture room. I'll try again later cause now I'm way too tired. It is a time eater mission
    19000 loot? OMG. I only found ~8000.

Congratulation once again
    Last edited by Snakebite; 6th May 2010 at 06:47.

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    use spoiler
    That. And please please do not to give out outright spoilers when helping the others on the forum. Either point them to the clues they might have missed or elaborate more on the clues if they have trouble understanding them.

Please, PLEASE tell me there's a loose crate somewhere in this mission because how the hell else am I going to be able to get all the items out of the safe?? Seriously, why is it designed so you can't frob anything in it?! This is incredibly frustrating. I can't reach the key, the torc or the last two coin stacks.

Also, could I be given a hint as to how to get in the locked room that has the key in it, please?

You don't need a crate to take what is in the safe. Just lean forward as I said before.

Hmm, I can't find the second and third scrolls, an clue as to their whereabouts? I've being in the big water filled room, but can't open the 2 vertical grates and the one down below. thanks!

Keep exploring. It is very much to explore on this one. And an action here might have an effcet in other place so take your time and figure it out. After all it is a puzzle mission

I've already checked all places already. Even though the areas are big, there's not a 'lot' as such, i can't see what else i could do, unless you mean go back to the house? I will try this but otherwise i am stuck

I've already checked all places already. Even though the areas are big, there's not a 'lot' as such, i can't see what else i could do, unless you mean go back to the house? I will try this but otherwise i am stuck
    All the scrolls are in the Den, you don't need to go back to the house.
    The 2nd scroll: Check the hint I gave in the page one of the thread
    The 3rd scroll: You have missed an area. Which is in the blue cylinder.

Finished the mission with 2 bonus objectives (Hans and KO's) and 2 optional objectives (Plant of Life and Fire Gem), only 1 secret and 12169 loot. Really fun to play with the teleport pads in the end. A great mission, again full of hidden things. Thanks, Haplo!

Now to figure out what the text means when you hit statues/training dummies, and when you shoot the target in the armory.

There are 5 bonus objectives in total.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast