TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you recognize these places? (campaign in progress)

Surprised this hasnt been done before. Never thought about retexturing the OM's, what a good idea. I know there is a Thief Enhancement pack for T1 using T2's Textures but this is much better. So there could be a texture pack for T2 with all the original texture names overwritten, might not come out perfect due to aligning and such.

...well i know you hate me Lady Rowena, but i got to say that you´re doing a great job, you are very good in creating beautiful mission with an excellent design

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    As many of you have guessed, the missions are Ambush/Trace the Courier, The Haunted Cathedral and The Sword.

But, before there is a misunderstunding, I'm not recreating those missions by retexturing them. Since the events of my story will take place much more time after the OMs, many thing have radically changed. (apart from the fact that I had to delete half of the originals to make the interiors and other stuff.

The new titles will be: "Home Sweet Home", "Beyond theWall" and "The Wicked Manor". And the story is completely different, nothing to do with the OM.

Thanks again for the kind comments.
    Last edited by Lady Rowena; 7th Jun 2010 at 10:56.

You gonna make a Yandros AI and have him be the innkeeper of The Weary Taffer?

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    ...well i know you hate me Lady Rowena, but i got to say that you´re doing a great job, you are very good in creating beautiful mission with an excellent design
    "HATE"? For the Builder's sake! I can't even hate Mr.Berlusconi! (almost) How can I hate you? You know my reasons though.....
    Last edited by Lady Rowena; 7th Jun 2010 at 11:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    You gonna make a Yandros AI and have him be the innkeeper of The Weary Taffer?
    You won't believe it, but I though about doing it. I even have a pic of Yanderos's face!
    Better not to do it, the inn keeper is not a pleasant character........

Can't wait!

Looks fantastic Lady Rowena!! I will be keeping an Eye or two even, out for this release!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rowena View Post
    Better not to do it, the inn keeper is not a pleasant character........
    Just like real life!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rowena View Post
    "HATE"? For the Builder's sake! I can't even hate Mr.Berlusconi! (almost) How can I hate you? You know my reasons though.....
    I actually believe I can hate Mr Berlusconi!

Nice screenshots!
    Last edited by Eternauta; 7th Jun 2010 at 12:36.

I always love the idea of revisiting places at a later time period in sequels and user releases, it's fun to see what kind of changes there will be and the new stuff to do there. Won't be the same if it's overdone though.

The screenshots do look nice, but this screenshot really takes the cake. To me, it pretty much shows how great texturing can make all the difference in the quality of a location. You don't really need super-high poly models and cramming in a ton of details, if a good texturing job will do a better job. It looks detailed enough and the clean architecture helps bring all that out too. I really though 'wow' after seeing this one.

Keep up the good work, and of course I'm also looking forward to anything new from Lady Rowena, I've been impressed with her previous work.

Archivist
    Lady Rowena, it's great to hear you're working on another project

Those screens are really beautiful. Impressive use of textures!
    Thanks for the preview

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    Just like real life!

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    Lady Rowena, it's great to hear you're working on another project
    Quoted for absolute truth!! Işm so happy to see these screenshots and know that in the, hopefully, not too distant future, there will be another Lady Rowena masterpiece.

And could someone please tell me where the apostrophe is on a Portugese keyboard!

I'm glad you cannot live without Dromed, Lady Rowena, because I can't live without your FMs! I'm so excited for this campaign!

Whau nice work there maby I should reconsider finding out how to reinstalling T2 on a duo core pc with Vista (crap) windows on
    THAT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL

If you need a tester, you know where to find me
    It would be an honour!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Holy crap, Lady Rowena, thank you, you just inadvertantly solved a massive problem I was having - how to finish the three mission campaign I'm working on (which was one mission, but got too big and had to spill over). I've an OM in mind which would be perfect for the finale with a bit of restructuring. Hmm, thinking hat on...

Also, beautiful screenies!

Fantastic, as always, Lady Rowena! That's a great idea and I'll be looking forward to these with great anticipation.

Wow ! Looks delicious ! I guess it will be very an interesting bunch of missions. It will be an honor to play them

I wasn't sure about guessing what OM were the last two pictures. It's a long time I didn't play the OM of TDP.

When will it be out?

Like, next week or the one after that?

I don't recognize them. Show me more!

Beautiful work Lady Rowena! Can't wait!!

When did Constantine have a renovation at his manor? Looks FABO!

Wow! some authors are so good with textures and lightning. This looks like candy to me. I'm litteraly salivating just looking at the screenshots. Sliptip, Yandros, Lady Rowena, Digital Nightfall and lots of others...you're unbeatable at mission building. You make me want to come back and build again. If only I had the time to do it

Can't wait to play this beauty Lady Rowena!

Maybe it's too early in the morning but I was completely wrong on two - first thought was Lost City and the trainer. Lost City would look great with new textures of that quality. Made me wonder if that hexagonal balcony from the trainer was reworked in The Sword. Probably nothing like it. Well it has been 10 years since I saw it. Maybe I'd better go back to sleep...