TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you recognize these places? (campaign in progress)

Good thing you didnīt abandoned this fine project, its looking really gorgeous! Damm! i want a girfriend with a talent to create this kind of marvellous design, or a girlfriend with big Boobs

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Oh yes. This news makes me very happy.
    +1

They look fantastic! I'm so glad you're still working on these.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Looks fantastic !
    Gotta love dem green and orange colors.

HUZZAH!! I remember seeing some screens of this back in 2010 and being so disappointed when I heard it was abandoned. I can't wait to get my hands on another mission by one of my favorite authors of all time!

I'm so very happy to see you back at work on this, Lady Rowena! The screenshots are amazing!

Archivist
    Indeed! Glad you picked this up again, Lady Rowena. These screens are lovely

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    Thanks everyone for the kind comments. You guys and girls do really know how to warm an old taffer's heart!

The Turkish baths are quite elegant. I hope the new owner's haven't classed up Connie's place too much...there are still some Pagan magicks lurking about, yes? And the Wayside Bank looks great, too, of course, and has all the right details. I'm sure the depositors appreciate that you've put out wastebaskets for them - those are always so hard to find in banks!

ladies and gentlemen, i do believe that these screenies prelude what new-dark is for...
    not so much to minimize bugs but, instead, to unleash the true artists of this forum - especially the ones who "can't live without dromed"
    hats off to you lady ro

Quote Originally Posted by kdau View Post
    The Turkish baths are quite elegant. I hope the new owner's haven't classed up Connie's place too much...there are still some Pagan magicks lurking about, yes? And the Wayside Bank looks great, too, of course, and has all the right details. I'm sure the depositors appreciate that you've put out wastebaskets for them - those are always so hard to find in banks!
    Connie...??
    I'm not too familiar with banks, but we have plenty of baskets in our post offices. And yet most people keep on ignoring them...

Quote Originally Posted by ValmontPhl View Post
    ladies and gentlemen, i do believe that these screenies prelude what new-dark is for...
    not so much to minimize bugs but, instead, to unleash the true artists of this forum - especially the ones who "can't live without dromed"
    hats off to you lady ro
    Thanks ValmontPhl, your comment is almost embarassing. Anyway, I did all that stuff way before New Dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rowena View Post
    Connie...??
    Constantine. (That mission is based on The Sword, right?) I've heard him summon Chaos so many times that I feel he and I are on a nickname basis.

I'm not too familiar with banks, but we have plenty of baskets in our post offices. And yet most people keep on ignoring them...
    In the US, we assume everything not tied down will be stolen, so they can be hard to come by. But I'm sure no one would litter on the lovely running carpets you've chosen!

It is so great to us that you are Dromed addicted
    So I am addicted to your great missions. I'll be waiting patiently.

Thanks ValmontPhl, your comment is almost embarassing. Anyway, I did all that stuff way before New Dark.
    ha ha, funny lady. as if newdark didn't set ablaze your inner Lady Drowena.

Wowzers, I finished replaying the seven sisters the other day, immensely enjoying it, and now this great news!!!!
    The screenshots look awesome, looking forward to playing this campaign!!!

Grande, Lady Rowena!!!!

Grazie mille!

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Good thing you didnīt abandoned this fine project, its looking really gorgeous! Damm! i want a girfriend with a talent to create this kind of marvellous design, or a girlfriend with big Boobs
    Yeah...I've seen your idea of a girlfriend remember Pedro..
    Big eye's eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhook View Post
    Yeah...I've seen your idea of a girlfriend remember Pedro..
    Big eye's eh.
    iīm still trying to conquer that girl, speaking of wich iīm going to pay a visit to her tomorrow , gonna cost some money though

iīm still trying to conquer that girl, speaking of wich iīm going to pay a visit to her tomorrow , gonna cost some money though
    Settle down mate and treat yourself to a cold shower..this thread is for a lovely ladies gorgeous FM...now as for the picture you sent me in my facebook page, I have a pen and paper ready.....oops, here comes Mrs Hook.

Classical Master 2008
    stuff
    You do realise how you sound with this crap?

Enough of the personal stuff please! That is more appropriate for email or PM discussion. Please get the thread back on topic.

These screens look absolutely amazing, Lady R!
    They are truly awe-inspiring with so much personality. You have a definite style that I really love.

Sorry Gabor but i wasnīt the one who mentioned wet pen and colored paper, Right Duncan? i guess you cause quite a stir around here by moving with someoneīs hormones Duncan, anyway you do well to prevent MR. Hook from becoming rusty wether with paper or with real stuff

Stop dwadling Gabor or youīll miss the train
    I just canīt avoid being a typial naughty Latin

Ok letīs keep our private business with ourselfs and maintain the adequated levels in this respected Forum...letīs keep playing hide and seek with Garrett.

I just canīt avoid being a typial naughty Latin
    How sad.....I wonder if I will live enough to see a mind-changing.

How sad.....I wonder if I will live enough to see a mind-changing.
    Yes you will, and hopefully we will be friends

kisses

Pedro Quintela