TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do you recognize these places? (campaign in progress)

One of my very favorite FM authors is back on the job?? This is too thrilling for words!! I can't wait for this campaign to come out!

How is this campaign coming along Lady Rowena? Been looking forward to this one ever since Seven Sisters.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    How is this campaign coming along Lady Rowena? Been looking forward to this one ever since Seven Sisters.
    Me too, although I know a lot has happenend in RL .
    XXX
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I'm not sure what her progress is on this project overall, but she's been posting questions in TEG about it, so we know she's still actively working on it.

I'm pretty excited for this myself! Lady R is my favorite FM author.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    Lady R is my favorite FM author.
    My favorite author too. Year after year I play in The Seven Sisters and Tower.

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    Thank you all for the interest!

klatremus, you can see the status of my campaign in the dedicated thread.
    There was almost no progress since then, for various reasons.
    I moved in summer, so I had not much time for Dromed. Then came a period of laziness. After that a pair of unfortunated events occured. I tumbled down the stairs, so I stayed in hospital for a while. They had to pump my lung which was damaged. I am well now.
    I restarted working on my campaign on new year's eve, I hope it's a good omen. So I'm back in the saddle.

That is great news! Happy to hear you're feeling better. I saw the last update was almost 2 years ago and got worried it was abandoned. Nice to hear you're back in the swing of things.

With this project, DCE and Rocksbourg 4/Origins, we've got a lot to look forward to in the next couple of years.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Wow, Lady Rowena, the screenshopts look amazing!!!!! I'm really looking forward to playing this camažpaign!!!!!!
    Grandeeeee!!!!

My Lady..I am so sorry for your RL woes, reading that has kick started me into getting my long fiddled with FM back into being again..I have had some RL issues and have become despondent with DromEd..but you have certainly put things back into perspective for me and this weekend I shall dust off the mission and get to grips with it.
    Very best wishes to you and I hope that 2015 is a better year for you after such an unfortunate start.
    Hook.

Is there any chance to get this abandoned project into our hands? Maybe someone is communicating with Adriana's relatives...

I tried writing to her son but the only email address I have was hers. He didn't respond and probably doesn't check her email account. If I ever hear anything from him, I'll let everyone know but I think it's doubtful which is a shame. I tested the first mission and it was going to be a lot of fun but then, her missions always were.

Let us not lose hope