TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - When still...(updated 01/05/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    Little spoiler As you enter through the window the desk there has a scroll called Memoirs that holds a hint.

Bigger spoiler A # rises a semitone (it means you should add 1/2) and a b lowers by a semitone (substract 1/2 ). Just do the math.
    Arrgh! I completely missed that scroll, and spent an age punching in numbers from the "weddings in December" message!

need a bit of help but not sure what is next so i will list what i got left in mission 1 to do.

need to collect info about lord r

find out where julius and edward the hammers have gone

i need to find julius diary

i am terrible at math and need code for the fathers room

find way in abby

as far as doors not open i think there is one in first area close to where i started and one outside that what looks like a praying room and 4 stacks of coins in it

any help would be thanked

also i have robert ledger key and guest annex key,already used small key
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Jun 2010 at 19:55.

@ downwinder:

need to collect info about lord r
    Hint: If you mean info about his intentions, check the library...

find out where julius and edward the hammers have gone
    Hint: Search the church.

i need to find julius diary
    Hint: You'll need to find a way into the closed annex first.

find way in abby
    That will happen when you finally exit.
    Last edited by Tannar; 11th Jun 2010 at 22:38.

not one of those hints helped me,i cant find a way in church,went by entrance and found nothing,have no idea how to get to closed annex,but i got key

if the first missions map highlighted what room you were in and what ones you wernt in would be alot better,the current map in mission 1,makes it very hard to have any idea where to go

also i need a spoiler for code,the math problem makes no sence to me,i tryed to do it but some number were negitive and i figured i screwed that up
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Jun 2010 at 20:26.

I'm still hopelessly stuck on mission 1.

I have 3 keys: guest annexe, closed annexe, and church.

I cannot access parts of the 2nd and 3rd floor still, or enter the secret door in the library. I cannot get past any doors in the closed annexe.

WOW!!! Just finished all the missions and I gotta say it's truely one of the best Fan made missions I've played yet, all 4 missions are well created and thought out... AWESOME WORK Eternauta, Loved it!! I look forward to more

Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post
    I'm still hopelessly stuck on mission 1.

I cannot access parts of the 2nd and 3rd floor still, or enter the secret door in the library. I cannot get past any doors in the closed annexe.
    There's only one locked door in the closed annexe itself, you can get the key by frobbing a unlit torch in the room next to it (look at the ceiling after using the torch)

Aaaaaand I'm also hopelessly stuck (but seriously enjoying myself )...
    The only thing I have to do is figure out Robert's intentions. I read something about finding the guard captain near the main entrance...well, I've been all over that area and haven't found any useful scrolls yet. Any help here?

EDIT:

I have to wonder if maybe I'm wasting my time with an objective that simply didn't check off when it should have...(by the way, I know it's already in spoiler texts, but these are major story spoilers ahead --->)I already read a scroll about Robert trapping Hammerite souls in ancient relics to create an evil army- I don't really see how his intentions could be spelled out any more clearly than that. Am I seriously still missing something?
    Last edited by The Mike; 11th Jun 2010 at 22:20.

@ Swiz: Have you found a note about a balcony key? If so, look up where that note is and you'll see some beams you can rope arrow onto. Follow your nose from there.

@ The Mike: EDIT: Sorry, I confused the missions for a moment there. There is no guard captain in this mission. To complete that objective you need to first find the secret study in the library.
    Last edited by Tannar; 11th Jun 2010 at 22:36.

Congratulations Eternauta on the release. This is a great achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    And I have to say, in the second mission the exploding door legit scared the crap out of me. You never expect it or see it coming and I almost had a heart attack
    I have played it 5-6 times, and even when I expect it and know exactly where it occurs, it still makes me jump. Very well done.

Congrats on the release Eternauta.
    By the way, a long time ago (over three years?) I beta tested a mission for you called St.Erasmo Island. Whatever happened to it?

ok now i just need to figure out where to get info on lord r in mission 1,only objective i cant seem to do

i did everything else,playing on expert

already did mission 2 and i liked it,going to hit mission 3 till i get a reply

Read my response to The Mike a couple of posts up.

mission 1 i see the door in top floor of library but cant find a switch

mission 3 help i got 3 relics but not sure what to do with them,also i am in brother jones room in attic and not sure what to do? and i got a gathering key not sure if i used it,where does that go?

all help is thanked
    Last edited by downwinder; 12th Jun 2010 at 01:07.

Downwinder, mission 1:
    I figured it out by looking at the book nearby, it has a hint. I was guided there by seeing a light on from outside, but not finding a light source to cast the glow - fix that.
    spoiler: frob the candle on the desk

I've been running around mission 1 for an hour, I can't think of a time I've gotten so lost! there are a ton of doors I can't get open, the rooms don't line up with the map, etc... I'm not giving up, though
    at one point I found a fireplace that looked like it had a secret door on the second floor, up from the bar in the NW corner. it was a dark room with a servant at a blue window, on the way to Prisco's room. any hints on opening that, or am I imagining a door?
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 12th Jun 2010 at 01:21.

@ MrMunkeepants : Check the wall near a cabinet for a switch.

@ downwinder: In mission 3, the Gathering key just unlocked the door in the little room in which you found that key so you could exit. It does nothing else. In Jonas' attic, search the floor. That will answer your first question also.

As was mentioned before, I think it would be a good idea to keep this thread for Mission 1 questions only and start new threads for each of the other missions.
    Last edited by Tannar; 12th Jun 2010 at 01:38.

thank you, Tannar.

I still need to...
    • find Julius & Edward, and Julius' Diary
    • learn something about Father Joe in his room, though I couldn't find anything but phonographs
    • open the lower and upper doors in the Closed Annex, which are still locked
    • get into the Church
    • find a way to the abbey (which might be the church?)

I thought I had visited everywhere and read everything, so some hints would be appreciated.

Check the fireplace in Father Joe's room.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Check the fireplace in Father Joe's room.
    Where's Father Joe's room?

Congrats on the release, Eternauta! will be playing it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    Where's Father Joe's room?
    by the church (NW corner) there is a window that can be unlocked. this get's you closer, but you can't get to his room until you've visited the secret study in the library. spoiler spoiler spoiler
    --
    again, thank you Tannar.
    now the code part people have been talking about. I haven't seen any numbers or the note Snakebite mentioned:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    Little spoiler As you enter through the window the desk there has a scroll called Memoirs that holds a hint.
    there is a book with wedding dates and a scroll from Robert about investigating who is asking about his daughter.
    he is correct, it is well hidden in a desk cabinet, and very difficult to grab
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 12th Jun 2010 at 03:03. Reason: found it

Cannot find Edward

found Julius, but not Edward. A hint please.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    found Julius, but not Edward. A hint please.
    I can't find either, so hints for both.

it took me forever to find the second-story entrance to the closed area; I ran back and forth on the ground level several times, getting frustrated with how huge the house is. I wish the key would have worked with the door at the top of the broken stairs, since that was all I could find.

locate two hammers

you can find one in the church

Other I still cannot find.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    by the church (NW corner) there is a window that can be unlocked. this get's you closer, but you can't get to his room until you've visited the secret study in the library. spoiler spoiler spoiler
    Found that one already; found a key; found another key (exit). But where's the fireplace mentioned in a book. How can I get there? Another door in fathers Joe's Room is still locked

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    you can find one in the church

Other I still cannot find.
    Hmm, i need a more direct spoiler, please. I am completely unable to locate him in the church.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast