TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - When still...(updated 01/05/2011)

great set of missions,mission 2 and mission 4 are my fav

loved the 2 different endings in last mission

I'm sorry for the mission one. I thought: the larger the map
    and more there is to explore. I didn't want to create frustration!

By the way, thank you to all of you for appreciations and critics.

Brethren, Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    great set of missions,mission 2 and mission 4 are my fav

loved the 2 different endings in last mission
    What were the 2 endings? the ending I got was...uhh...ending up with 3 pagan girls with balloons in a room..no sign of tommy

oh and for mission 1, where is the objctive of the info on lord R? the library was kinda...no go for me :s

Where can I find Tommy in the 4th part?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    also i need a spoiler for code,the math problem makes no sence to me,i tryed to do it but some number were negitive and i figured i screwed that up
    Same here. I understand the logic behind it, but I'm obviously not working it out right. Admittedly, I'm as thick as a plank when it comes to numbers.

So, if anyone can share the code for Father Joe's room we'd be grateful.

PS. FANTASTIC mission!

I'm taking my time on this playing sandman on expert and walking round with my mouth open a lot

the first mission is beautiful, there's a tremendous amount of work in there and I'm absolutely loving this so far

and the secret passages fitting between the walls are a very nice touch and well thought out

esme <- deeply impressed

--EDIT--

thiefessa & downwinder

PM'd you

Quote Originally Posted by thiefessa View Post
    Same here. I understand the logic behind it, but I'm obviously not working it out right. Admittedly, I'm as thick as a plank when it comes to numbers.

So, if anyone can share the code for Father Joe's room we'd be grateful.

PS. FANTASTIC mission!
    Code is 2850

BANNED
    Thank you so much. Now I can continue enjoying.

Clearinghouse
    Congratulations on the release, Eternauta! Downloading!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternauta View Post
    Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic mission. I'm just too busy/lazy to give it all the time it needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Congrats on the release Eternauta.
    By the way, a long time ago (over three years?) I beta tested a mission for you called St.Erasmo Island. Whatever happened to it?
    I've abandoned the Sant'Erasmo Island.

UglyEd - No, tommy is dead. You can't find him.

Ok Redface, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternauta View Post

By the way, thank you to all of you for appreciations and critics.

Brethren, Thank you so much!
    Don't be sorry about mission one. I loved the huge map with lots to explore!

But can i please get a spoiler for the "find out where julius and edward have gone" objective? I have read here that i should search the church but i am unable to find whatever triggers that objective and it's the only one i'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    @
    i need to find julius diary
    Hint: You'll need to find a way into the closed annex first.
    I found a way into the closed annex, found lever and the attic. Where is the diary?

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    I found a way into the closed annex, found lever and the attic. Where is the diary?
    If you're in the attic with a doll named Mia on the bed, the diary should be on the table beside the victrola.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    If you're in the attic with a doll named Mia on the bed, the diary should be on the table beside the victrola.
    Thanks. I found it already, but the goal didn't check off.

no luck with finding Edward

Found Julius. Have already been where people say to go in closed annex. Found "Mia" and all in that room I think.

So where is Edward?. I have goals not checked off but have been to rooms everywhere and read what was to be found.

Perhaps objectives did not tick off for some reason. But I never found Edward, nothing labeled as him anyway.

I'm on level 2 where is the abbey map?

how to get to abbey?

I am in the sewers, not finding a way to the Abbey. Hint please.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Fantastic mission so far!
    But I still can't find Julius. Well, I read he found his "resting place" in the church - should this check the objective off or is there a body to find?
    Also, there is a somehow ornate looking, blue door that can't be unlocked yet. I think it is located on the first floor.

Edit: Oops, concerning Julius, I guess I didn't look in the "right" (i.e. new) church. That's the one you can look into through unbreakable glass windows, next to father Joe's room, yes? The one I didn't find a key for yet? :P

2nd Edit: Solved the "mystery of the remaining locked doors" right after posting here; turns out I neglected the secret passages.
    Last edited by Morgane; 12th Jun 2010 at 14:51. Reason: my confused (and anyways rather poor) sense of direction ;)

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Congrats Eternauta, Excellent !

mission 1

re: architecture:
    Eternauta this is a huge, beautiful, sprawling mission - it's just easy to get turned around and forget how to get back to places you've already been. I think a better map would have helped some of us avoid frustration. I can only imagine how bad it is for new employees!

re: Father Joe's safe
    for the clue, check the right-hand cabinet of his desk. it will be tricky to get the scroll out, try walking towards it (that sometimes extends your reach). even if you don''t know music, it is simple math: b=-.5, #=+.5; 1bb## would still equal 1.

re: Julius & Edward
    Julius is in the large cathedral, which you get access to once you complete the puzzle in Father Joe's room. check the floor on the raised area for a frobbable brick.
    Apparently I found Edward, but I don't remember doing so, so I can't give a hint to where

are we asking questions about all missions in this thread, or was there going to be a new thread for each mission as someone suggested?

I started a new thread for mission 2 and answered a couple of questions there.

Ah, thanks MrMunkeepants! I knew I had to look somewhere in this direction, frobbed everywhere, but not in this place!

Concerning Edward: Perhaps the goal is checked after reading one of the scrolls? Could it be the readable in which Father Joe (?) writes about Edward and Julius and mentions that Edward got married and that a fitting resting place for Julius would be in the church? can't remember where I found it, though.

ok to get other ending you do this instead of going through door in mission 4 to see the 3 kids ,drop in hole to the right of the chest and explore a bit

OMG this is huge. Just finished 2 missions and it just keeps on coming. This mission pack is amazing. I can see even now though I haven´t even finished that I will play this again, didn´t find but half of the secrets in mission 1.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast