TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Shadows In Our Blood (01-08-12), updated to v2.0 (28-06-12)

Finally finished the mission. I liked it. And thank you for the hints.
    Last edited by kabatta; 2nd Aug 2010 at 15:54.

Nice mission. I wish there was bonus objective to bring Benny back to barracks from that horror place.

You did that too?

Yes. And I was very surprised that no bonus goal got checked. I even tried to throw him through cafeteria window, but with no luck.

I actually did think about it, but at the end decided against it. Can't remember why!

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    I actually did think about it, but at the end decided against it. Can't remember why!
    You can make an update with such bonus.

Great mission Really enjoyed it

I got nearly all notes of Reza. I have also been in the Armory, but couln't find anything except a few arrows and a well closed safe. I also can't handle the masked torturer, because he is facing me, so I can't sneak up to him to get his key.

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    I got nearly all notes of Reza. I have also been in the Armory, but couln't find anything except a few arrows and a well closed safe. I also can't handle the masked torturer, because he is facing me, so I can't sneak up to him to get his key.
    Hint: You need the safe code. There is a note in the guards' area with some clues about it.
    Hint 2: Something you have already found in the armory can be of help.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Hint: You need the safe code. There is a note in the guards' area with some clues about it.
    Hint 2: Something you have already found in the armory can be of help.
    Nice puzzle, nice mission! Thank you!

Huge and very emotional story, good work, Haplo!

Sad thing that even in the 1950s there was a place NEARLY like "The Meat Mincer" in my city, Budapest. Nowadays, it's a 'torture-museum' often visited by tourists. The man standing in water was 'familiar' to me, plus there were extremely narrow or low-ceiling cells as well.

Another very clever & involving mission, Haplo - Thanx very much

(Only small gripe was the over-alertness of the Mechanists: particularly those that alerted in a one torture chamber when I crept through an adjoining one.)

Don't think I'd like to have your nightmares.....

Shadows in our blood

salut Haplo

Bravo pour Shadows ...... (congrulation) very good Fm.

[From a French man]..

I would like to know the name of the musicians group rock at the end of the game please ...

it's about your file : Success.avi

I'm very found of .......... this is like mtal groupe

Thank you very mutch and bientot pour une nouvelle Fm

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post

(Only small gripe was the over-alertness of the Mechanists: particularly those that alerted in a one torture chamber when I crept through an adjoining one.)
    Many things make this mission much better the second time through, and this is one of them. Your first time through its fairly hard to know that the surface is going to be loud unlike the rest of the mission with normal surfaces - but your second time through allows you to use one of the couple moss arrows your start out with ahead of time and it's smooth sailing.

I recommend everyone replay this mission a second time - its more satisfying when you know what to expect and what you're doing! That way you can concentrate more on the atmosphere

Errm...how do you turn off the security cameras
    nice mission, nice ambience.

Was I not paying attention, or do a few more mechs spawn in at some point?

One very minor thing that poked a hole in the atmosphere was when I stashed monochrome mechs' bodies in a 'normal' coloured area and they stayed monochrome, but I doubt there's any way round that.

Ravenhook: The switch you want is in one of the locked rooms upstairs.

Help!

Im stuck in the torture areas, i see a giant foe with a key in his belt but i cant sneak behind him and get it, is it possible to kill him with the blackjack?

b.t.w. nice mission Ali, i like the song with the screaming voices , it fits well with the torture area

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Im stuck in the torture areas, i see a giant foe with a key in his belt but i cant sneak behind him and get it, is it possible to kill him with the blackjack?
    You are supposed to take the potion you find in the room with the barb wire and drop it into the area with the bright light (sleep deprivation I think) until it *poofs* which will change it to a poison. You then throw that mixture into the pit with the torturer and it will create a room full of poison - then wait until he dies.

At that point pop on your gask mask and retrieve the key.

Granted that's on normal difficulty - I dunno if anything changes on higher up difficulties.

Good mission and fun, albeit very sick a la the "Hostel" movies. I did have to resort to a couple of spoilers though.

1. The secret passage switch location. I was in the correct room, but just didn't see it at first.
    2. Using something to see the armory code. That simply did not occur to me, since like some others, I do not use that object very often. When I do use it, I want it back

The switch you want is in one of the locked rooms upstairs.
    Ah ha, is it in the captains room because if its in another one up there I seem to get creamed as soon as I show my dazzling good looks out of the unlocked double doors...

Nope, it's not in there. You need to do your best Garrett imitation and get into
    spoiler:
    a room off of the hallway that runs crosswise at the end of the main one.

Wow Haplo, what an experience!
    I've just finished it, the torture facility was as disturbing as they must be in RL. The puzzles were fun and the gameplay perfect.
    I laughed out loud when I hit the dummies! Thanks for that, I felt like Gloria Creep must feel every time Dewdrop turns up
    Please keep breaking your promise to drop Dromed.

currently downloading; Haplo can you edit your thread title to make it clear the FM was released August 1st, not January 8th?

Wow! No offense, but Haplo dear you are one sick puppy! And I mean that affectionately, of course. However, I'm at a standstill here:

I have Reza's notes 1, 2, & 5 but can't find 3 & 4.

I've gone into the Head Priest's room, read the guard's note to the Head Priest saying that they found Reza's note #5 in 'the compound', but have absolutely no idea where to go or what to do next.

Also; I still haven't used the Prison Office key since I haven't a clue where the prison office is.

Help, please?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast