TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Shadows In Our Blood (01-08-12), updated to v2.0 (28-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Wow! No offense, but Haplo dear you are one sick puppy! And I mean that affectionately, of course. However, I'm at a standstill here:

I have Reza's notes 1, 2, & 5 but can't find 3 & 4.

I've gone into the Head Priest's room, read the guard's note to the Head Priest saying that they found Reza's note #5 in 'the compound', but have absolutely no idea where to go or what to do next.

Also; I still haven't used the Prison Office key since I haven't a clue where the prison office is.

Help, please?
    Prison office key opens the door that you already picked open after turning off the cameras.

As for the missing notes, have you checked all the wards carefully?

Got 'em! Very interesting mission; especially liked the 'follow-up' at the end. Very creative and novel, Haplo. Thanks to you & all who contributed!

Thanks to every one for playing the mission. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Seeing people enjoy your creations is the best reward for all those hours spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Thanks to every one for playing the mission. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Seeing people enjoy your creations is the best reward for all those hours spent.
    And YOU deserve all of the credits here!!!

Gloria Creep

... although I missed finding Dewdrop somewhere
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I feel particularly dumb; I've read all the hints and still can't get into the jail area. I don't have any keys, and can't see where to get them. the only interesting place I have been was the Captain's room.
    can I get a hint to the torture area?
    edit: got into the deputy's office right after posting
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 2nd Aug 2010 at 21:34.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    I feel particularly dumb; I've read all the hints and still can't get into the jail area. I don't have any keys, and can't see where to get them. the only interesting place I have been was the Captain's room.
    can I get a hint to the torture area?
    Explorer the Records room carefully.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Trying not to read any spoilers here, I've gotten into the Captain's office and flipped a switch in the safe that seemed to do nothing. Someone give me a nudge please?

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Trying not to read any spoilers here, I've gotten into the Captain's office and flipped a switch in the safe that seemed to do nothing. Someone give me a nudge please?
    The hint about what that switch does is in a scroll located in a chest in the guards' dormitory. The one that talks about the mechanist compound.
    Have you turned off the cameras yet?

just finished. wow, that is an intense mission! both in the violent setting and imagining the anguish Raza went through. A sequel probably won't happen, but I kind of want to know more about him. prequels, perhaps?

Nope, it's not in there. You need to do your best Garrett imitation
    Ahh, thought it wouldn't be that simple...think i'd be better off trying that without my macaw saying "hello" in my ear every ten seconds...

Haplo, I played your Mission yesterday, I must say, it's an interesting Mission. Especially the
    spoiler:
    torture area, spooky atmosphere and sounds.
    I Like the idea of making this area in
    spoiler:
    black and white

Had some problems too find a few things but with help from ttlg.de it worked.

And, It would have been nice if a water bucket had stood somewhere in this place.
    Last edited by Basso71; 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Basso71 View Post
    And, It would have been nice if a water bucket had stood somewhere in this place.
    Perhaps you could use a water arrow instead?

I've given up on this one. I have made it to the door with two mechinist torturing a person. I have always been good at crossing floors without moss arrows. It just takes time. This one is rediculus. Moss arrows barely help and I can manage to grab the key but not without alerting the torturers. (completely for an unknown reason)Is it really going to be worth it for me to spend 5 hours learning some silly trick?
    Last edited by bedwine; 3rd Aug 2010 at 06:09.

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    I've given up on this one. I have made it to the door with two mechinist torturing a person. I have always been good at crossing floors without moss arrows. It just takes time. This one is rediculus. Moss arrows barely help and I can manage to grab the key but not without alerting the torturers. (completely for an unknown reason)Is it really going to be worth it for me to spend 5 hours learning some silly trick?
    Those two AIs are no different from the rest, and they shouldn't be that sensitive. If they are, it is probably because they have heard you when you were inside the adjacent cylinder.
    Also the woman turns around and looks back every 50 seconds. Maybe you are just unlucky and that happens just when you are sneaking up from behind?

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Well initially both guards are facing away from me, I start entering the room by creeping, so I make no sound at all, but then for no reason the female guard turns and faces me and then just stands there, no indication she heard me or anything.

Or she starts off by hitting the body, then she turns and faces the male guard and starts hitting him, but it's like her mace goes through him, cause he doesn't react to the hits.
    Um, I'm having the same problems. What do I do? That one mechanist is facing me, hitting the other mechanist who's not reacting at all.

Urrg. . .This is a compelling mission, but why did I play this right before going to bed??

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Um, I'm having the same problems. What do I do? That one mechanist is facing me, hitting the other mechanist who's not reacting at all.

Urrg. . .This is a compelling mission, but why did I play this right before going to bed??
    Not sure why this is happening. Try to get them chase you and then hide in a safe place (like the captain's hidden tunnel). Hopefully when they calm down they will go back to normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    The hint about what that switch does is in a scroll located in a chest in the guards' dormitory. The one that talks about the mechanist compound.
    Have you turned off the cameras yet?
    Yeah, I figured that might be it, but I can't confirm it since I have not figured out how to shut off the cameras. I can't get in either the cafeteria or the deputy's office upstairs either, and have no keys yet. Another hint please?

I got the guard to chase me then hid, when he started back, i lifted the key from him

Yandros
    IIRC, go into the office next to the Deputy's and look up
    Last edited by shadows; 3rd Aug 2010 at 09:21.

Thanks shadows, I can't believe I missed that. I'm inside now.

I had this happen while taking screenshots for the discussion thread - if you wait for a minute or two the mechanist will eventually realize it's facing the wrong direction and the AI will reset itself. After taking a couple swipes at the other mechanist the first one suddenly stopped, turned around and began it's harassment of the prisoner again facing the wall. I think it just takes a bit to run through the cycle and then reset.

I pressed the switch in the room training but I can not find the door that opened!

Quote Originally Posted by bluclint View Post
    I pressed the switch in the room training but I can not find the door that opened!

It's a
    spoiler:
    banner/door in the same room.

I must say this was a pleasant (or perhaps unpleasant ) little mission. Nice and creepy with some cool puzzles. But the
    spoiler:
    small switch in the training room was just evil. Should have a put a short frob distance (like 3) on the banner and had it slide sideways. That would have been much easier to discover

That aside a very enjoyable mission.

wow but I have a sword, how do I rip the banner?
    I have a lot of things to do, I have yet to open the armory, I have not found the secret button on the floor above, addressed to me on track please!

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    Huups, you're right! Didnt think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    I took it back to the sewers, where I found a piece of loot I had overlooked previously. not sure if it was placed there for that reason or not, though

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast