TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Shadows In Our Blood (01-08-12), updated to v2.0 (28-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I'm in the armory - I've picked up the stuff in there and now [SPOIL]am faced with a locked safe with a code. I've searched all around and don't see what else I'm supposed to do in there.
    There's a rather easily found readable that tells you about where to find the code.

I can't pick up the bolt cutters
    You first need another item. You can't take the bolt cutters if you haven't been to the armory yet.

nor do I know the combination.
    First find the readable I've already mentioned. Then use an item you've acquired from the Armory.

Wow, this is embarassing, I can't get back out of the room where the top floor camera control switch is, the light is in my way.

My questions were answered long ago - but I appreciate you taking the time anyway, Arrowgrab!

@redface....use a rope !

Oh.
    Right.
    I'm dumb.

For some reason I never checked for rope arrows in my inventory, probably because the mission is so cramped.

Quote Originally Posted by bluclint View Post
    I pressed the switch in the room training but I can not find the door that opened!
    You don't need to cut the banner. Just look behind you when you frobbed the button.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I need help finding Reza's note #1 other than that, I'm almost done.

P.S. My hat's off to you, Haplo. Never did I imagine someone would finally create a use for scouting orbs in a Thief game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    I need help finding Reza's note #1 other than that, I'm almost done.

P.S. My hat's off to you, Haplo. Never did I imagine someone would finally create a use for scouting orbs in a Thief game.
    Thanks!
    Here's a hint: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2006143

Haplo strikes again!

I can't decide if the epilogue was a good thing. Perhaps a bonus objective could have allowed Garrett to help him avoid execution.

I locked the unconscious guards in the audio and light torture cells, hoping to sabotage the facility, but no luck.

It's silly, I know, but not being able to spring the water torture prisoners or help the burn victims was a bit frustrating.

Those eyeballs were the cherries on the gruesome cake. Bravo!

Bit late, but...

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    I've given up on this one. I have made it to the door with two mechinist torturing a person. I have always been good at crossing floors without moss arrows. It just takes time. This one is rediculus. Moss arrows barely help and I can manage to grab the key but not without alerting the torturers. (completely for an unknown reason)Is it really going to be worth it for me to spend 5 hours learning some silly trick?
    Very challenging, but doable. The male was lured out when using the poison in the next chamber - after BJing him, I put down both moss arrows & was able to run across the chamber & BJ the female (both got added to the "poison-gas chamber" with many of the others ).
    They're probably on 1st alert: very easy to do, including by 'stepping off' the corridor into the chamber - tricky to do quietly, but doing so i was able to go in twice (the 2nd time looking - fruitlessly - for Reza's 5th note) & I'm no great ghoster.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Um. . that doesn't help me at all! Unless you've sent me the same PM, but I sure don't see anything in my inbox.

EDIT: Ok, I was reading the wrong thing on that page, but anyway, I still don't really understand. I can only assume the
    spoiler:
    regular prison cells
    but I've checked through those. *sigh* I'll check again, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Um. . that doesn't help me at all! Unless you've sent me the same PM, but I sure don't see anything in my inbox.
    Search the cells in the police station carefully.

Of course, right after I posted that I managed to find the note, and well-hidden it was! >_<

Anyway. . .what a sad ending! Well at least I managed to save Benny!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    You are supposed to take the potion you find in the room with the barb wire and drop it into the area with the bright light (sleep deprivation I think) until it *poofs* which will change it to a poison. You then throw that mixture into the pit with the torturer and it will create a room full of poison - then wait until he dies.

At that point pop on your gask mask and retrieve the key.

Granted that's on normal difficulty - I dunno if anything changes on higher up difficulties.
    thanks Jack, i thought it was going to be harder, but luckly it turn out to be easy going after that, so ive finished already this mission, and i enjoy it playing, i loved the torture area, specially because it has new textures, new atmosphere, new gameplay, and im glad this mission was easy going

Many thanks for this cool mission Ali

great mission, thanks!

ok, I got the glove and picked up the bolt cutters (hot), but not sure what to do with it. I assumed it was for cutting the the barbed wire but it doesn't work there?

need gloves and mask hint and help

Looked - but need help for the location of the gloves and mask. Thanks ---- The Geez

you need to get into the armory

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    You don't need to cut the banner. Just look behind you when you frobbed the button.

Gloria Creep
    thanks for your help Gloria, I had stupidly locked!
    now I got the Bolter cutters but I can not use any button you use, I remain locked in the hands, why?

now I got the Bolter cutters but I can not use any button you use, I remain locked in the hands, why?
    You can 'drop' them, to free up your hands.

You can drop them (R) but to use them you need to cool them down

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    You can drop them (R) but to use them you need to cool them down
    Thanks Kitty!

Some general advice to all that are having trouble... slow waaaaaaay down. I know that is cliche, but it worked in my case. Watch the AI and see their patterns. That AI that is giving you grief will turn around eventually. For instance, I had to wait about 3 to 4 minutes until the torchure AI guys turned around. At first the far AI was trying to beat the hell out of the closer AI, but missing. She/he, then turned and went to work on the poor prisoner behind her. The front AI then turned to face me. It did not turn around for a long while. Once it did, I shot a moss arrow into the pile of goop and blood, ran up, then bjacked the first AI, then ran and got the second. I do not see how you could ghost this though. I simply had to knock them out or die.

Also, do not feel bad if you need a spoiler. I ran into a couple of road blocks and needed help. What you don't want to do is get flustered and stop thinking. Running up and down halls and rooms and frobbing everywhere will only get you mad. That's what happened to me for about 15 minutes, when I stopped and slowed down. Then I cheated

Again, this was one sick mission

Quote Originally Posted by bjack View Post
    Again, this was one sick mission
    Why, thank you! This was my first real unundead mission, I guess that made it a dead mission.

Thanks for the fun mission Haplo! Nicely depressing .

Couldn't find the switch in the training room without help from the thread despite thinking I'd looked everywhere but enjoyed the inventiveness of your puzzles as ever (..fondly remembers 'theGizmo').

Looking forward to future missions .

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I may have encountered a bug. When I used the gloves on the bolt cutters, the cutters just vanished. They're not in the room or my inventory, and I'm not sure what to do next as I'm stuck I think unless I can get in that room.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast