TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456712172227 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

I think I'm stuck. In the prologue I'm now in Bathory's bedroom, where your weapons automatically disappear, but I can't find anything - the book and chest are unfrobbable. I didn't find out what the switch did in the "basement", with the upside down chandelier. Where should I search first?

On a side note, I can already see this is a huge improvement - almost everything that I felt had to be changed when playing this mission before, is now different, and better. Everything looks stunning, and I'm especially fond of all the music.

It helps if you could see what you're doing. Right?

You like giving cryptic hints, don't you?

Thanks, I'm on my way again. All my focus went to the book, not the appearing-to-be-useless thing next to it.

One question though: what was the purpose of that switch near the upside down chandelier?

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    One question though: what was the purpose of that switch near the upside down chandelier?
    You mean the small wheel on the gargoyle? Years ago that place was a huge bathroom and ... Something like this .

This is great news Sensut, downloading now, can´t wait to play this one tonight and in the following days...hurray!!! I loved playing Dracula reload, i bet this one is also amazing.
    Many thanks for your work in these fantastic missions you´ve brought to us

I'm stuck again - I can't find the guest room keys in mission 1.

I loved how when I walked to the man in the library (didn't understand it was the notary) and checked if he was friendly by letting myself see, that when he screamed for the guards I heard Bathory say: "Don't be so naive, you have more enemies than you think." Felt like I got a reprimande.

WELL!!!Thank you!! Again!!!

You like giving cryptic hints, don't you?

Thanks, I'm on my way again. All my focus went to the book, not the appearing-to-be-useless thing next to it.
    You don't expect me to do all the work for you right?

I'm stuck again - I can't find the guest room keys in mission 1. [/SPOIL]
    It's in the hallway. Just 'sit down' and think about putting your drinks 'on the table'

Can't believe I missed that.

On the road again!

What is the deal with the mace that is stuck in my hand? Can't get rid of it. I can go back to an earlier save and NOT pick it up, but don't want to do that if its supposed to be used for something. Tried bashing in a nearby door, but that didn't work. I hope I'm not going to wind up finding out I'm really being stupid here.

The mace will only be needed if you're planning on killing someone. If it's buggy for you I'd suggest you just leave it be.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    What is the deal with the mace that is stuck in my hand? Can't get rid of it. I can go back to an earlier save and NOT pick it up, but don't want to do that if its supposed to be used for something. Tried bashing in a nearby door, but that didn't work. I hope I'm not going to wind up finding out I'm really being stupid here.
    It is the mace in the Prologue (in Thurzo's house)? That's your weapon instead of the sword. The doors can't be bashed by any weapon types.
    Last edited by Sensut; 1st Sep 2010 at 09:57. Reason: spoil!

I've used the prologue mace many times and have swapped it out for other weapons regularly without it getting stuck or being buggy. Maybe it's a machine specific problem?

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I've used the prologue mace many times and have swapped it out for other weapons regularly without it getting stuck or being buggy. Maybe it's a machine specific problem?
    Probably she/he did not tried to deselect just than the sword. If the bashing worked that means there is no problem with the mace. At least I hope.

Congratulations, Sensut! I love your work and look forward to playing through this amazing campaign !

In mission 2, how to get in the chambers of the warlords?

Edit: Nevermind, found it right after I posted. Sometimes I'm just blind.

Another question though - I'm in the crypt and only got the objective left to find out what Anna meant, and the last one of course. I moved the statue's skull, but didn't see a change. What to do next?

Edit2: And again, found it just after posting. For anyone else wondering: Kneel for the statue, then turn around and look down.
    Last edited by PotatoGuy; 1st Sep 2010 at 13:03.

Just finished Blood And Ice but had two questions that I couldn't figure out even though it let me complete the mission.

After you get the seal and enter the area in the prison that requires it what goes on the triangle bit under the cross?

And also - I never found a key to the box in the wall in the library area. Anyone care to spoil the location of the key for me?

Both questions have the same answer - check a little painting in the small room next to the Bailiff's bedroom.

Alright, thanks!

The new beginning area and city section of All Souls Day is such an improvement over the previous. Folks should definitely replay the earlier missions - they feel familiar but really new at the same time and the city square portion of All Souls Day is a huge improvement over what used to be there.

The way it plays it might as well be a completely different mission that is even better than the original. Well done Sensut! Having alot of fun.
    Last edited by SneakyJack; 1st Sep 2010 at 14:06.

This is great - I just watched the Bathory movie last week!Except for the mechanical roller skates/skis, and evidence-taking camera scenes, which ruined the otherwise realism, it was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Probably she/he did not tried to deselect just than the sword. If the bashing worked that means there is no problem with the mace. At least I hope.
    Exactly right! I figured there must be something else to try. Never thought of exchanging. Thanks!

I am at work right now, and I couldn't have read anything better than this. I am so excited to go home now and play this. THANK YOU!!! Sensut

Second Mission: How do I sabotage the reception? I have sabotaged the wine, how do I sabotage the soup? I think I did read a letter in the kitchen about it but I can´t find the letter in my inventory.

Everything else is done and I was in every room (I guess).

Dainem - Go to the little badroom adjacent to that kitchen and search the corners.

i just got done with series on expert,and wow ,i liked it a lot,i just missed one thing i was not able to figure out where to put father paul's money bag

thank you sensult for the amazing series of missions you have done,brilliant

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456712172227 ... LastLast