TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678131823 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

How do I find out what Anna meant?

Stuck on Menial Faithfullness.

So far ive:

Gotten into the forge

Met with the guy in the stables who said "over here" and didn't do anything else

Recovered the seal

Used the seal on a wall in the lower area with the strange beetle to open a room with a gargoyle and some treasures and a message on the wall

I can't figure out how to open the crypt or how to get into the castle and I've been running around for hours.

Oh man, I'm stuck in the prologue!
    I need to finda way into the castle, and there's a gate that lights up, but I can't find a key for it or anything. How do I get in?

EDIT: Nevermind. I totally missed that wheel on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i just got done with series on expert,and wow ,i liked it a lot,i just missed one thing i was not able to figure out where to put father paul's money bag
    Father Peters money: You take the gold to a footlocker near where there are some sleeping servants and some crates outside.

I think I have played trough this campaign about 5 times while testing and I enjoy it every time, and found some new things to explore in some of the missions. I can surely say this mission pack is awesome.

THANK YOU SENSUT for all your work and time spent on this.

SneakyJack - In the room that The Seal opened, lit the candles on the floor.

There are no candles on the floor - just a gargoyle and writing on the wall that says "Once I was here - Dracula"

If there is more than one room that the seal opens I don't know where it is

This is absolutely great, Sensut! I love the reworked version as much as I loved playing the original series. Well done, indeed!

Question: I'm stuck in (Part 3?) All Soul's Day; I can't find the way to the Castle's emergency exit. Got everything else, so far. Hints, please? Thanks.

Nevermind. Found it. (Just had to go back to the guard's campfire, where I originally thought the locked door was a guard outpost.)
    Last edited by Dia; 1st Sep 2010 at 20:18.

Hmm. . now I have a new problem. I'm at the beginning of the first mission (Blood and Ice) and I have the surgical knife needed to open my cell door. . only the door won't open. Is there something else I need or is this a glitch?

Did you try going up and out?

On the 2nd mission so far, things have been adjusted, but it looks far superior to the original version!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Hmm. . now I have a new problem. I'm at the beginning of the first mission (Blood and Ice) and I have the surgical knife needed to open my cell door. . only the door won't open. Is there something else I need or is this a glitch?
    There is a hatch to open over the stove

Where is the the key to the crypt located? (during all souls day
    Last edited by Lawviz; 1st Sep 2010 at 21:37. Reason: found the other one

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    Stuck on Menial Faithfullness.

So far ive:

Gotten into the forge

Met with the guy in the stables who said "over here" and didn't do anything else

Recovered the seal

Used the seal on a wall in the lower area with the strange beetle to open a room with a gargoyle and some treasures and a message on the wall

I can't figure out how to open the crypt or how to get into the castle and I've been running around for hours.
    You need to go down to the basement from the elevator room (vis-a-vis the stable) to reach the secret chamber.

@ Lawviz: is in the chapel above.

@ downwinder: there are some crates in the castle court for father Peter in Trencin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    You need to go down to the basement from the elevator room (vis-a-vis the stable) to reach the secret chamber.

[/SPOIL]
    Ahh, got it - thank you. I had forgotten there was a door down there that you needed the lockpicks for later on.

Unstuck, thank you!

Ahhh sorry, I messed up my wording, I meant to say where was the key to the key to the crypt

EDIT: never mind, whether its the key or the key to the key of the crypt, its still there XD

...and now I'm stuck in the crypt..what do you do there besides moving the skull's face down?

EDIT: sry for editing, but apparently posting alone gives me the ability to find out how to progress further:crouch in front of the statue and turn around
    Last edited by Lawviz; 1st Sep 2010 at 22:50.

Part 3 - All Souls Day: Yes; I'm missing the 'fancy' key to the crypt also (found out you can use your own keys to open the first door to the crypt, but can't find the key that fits in the special lock down where there's mist flowing on the floor.)

The key to the key to the crypt is in a nearby plant pot by Kathryn

Great news, Sensut! Downloading now! I haven't managed to play your Dracula campaign, but the previously released Bathory missions have given me some of the best thieving experiences I've ever had. Can't wait to see this is all it's newfound glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    The key to the key to the crypt is in a nearby plant pot by Kathryn
    Thanks Lawviz; I'd quite forgotten that the key to the display case holding the crypt key is in the potted plant next to Katalin above the chapel.

Edit: Stuck again! (I do have a rotten memory!) I'm in the crypt and have just frobbed the silver mask on the reaper-type statue, but can't find any revealed secrets or secret areas. What am I missing, please?
    Last edited by Dia; 2nd Sep 2010 at 07:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Thanks Lawviz; I'd quite forgotten that the key to the display case holding the crypt key is in the potted plant next to Katalin above the chapel.

Edit: Stuck again! (I do have a rotten memory!) I'm in the crypt and have just frobbed the silver mask on the reaper-type statue, but can't find any revealed secrets or secret areas. What am I missing, please?
    Follow the statue's look.

Great campagin!

Where are the lockpicks in Menial Faithfulness? I have the Captain's keys, the chimney key and the lower entrance key. I know that I'm missing something...

I'm stuck in menial faithfulness, about "pretending to be a thief", I think i should rob the guard safe, but I don't ave the keys to either rooms? I have the guards keys though

Also on pagan fear, where are the 2 octograms? I found the main one in a tent and another in a gargoyle's mouth surrounded by lava which i supposedly disposed of 1 gold chest under a table (wheres the remaining 2?)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistole2k View Post
    Great campagin!

Where are the lockpicks in Menial Faithfulness? I have the Captain's keys, the chimney key and the lower entrance key. I know that I'm missing something...
    The chimney key is good. You need to steal the lockpicks from above.

@ Lawviz: search in the the pagan library and Luca's hut for the octagrams. And you must break to the slaughterhouse in Menial F.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    I'm stuck in menial faithfulness, about "pretending to be a thief", I think i should rob the guard safe, but I don't ave the keys to either rooms? I have the guards keys though

[/SPOIL]
    Also in addition to what Sensut said go to the upper door: And frob the tiny mat in front of the door. Under it will be a key that will get you on your way. Inside you'll find what you need to advance.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678131823 ... LastLast